Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary won by 3 million votes

Hillary is a mass murderer. Trump wasn't until he took office at least....

>Hillary is a mass murderer
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FAGGOT NO JUST NO

Lol at retard

>muh 3 gorillion votes

do you print that out and shove it up your ass?

yep

Yeah, and if the overall popular vote meant anything, you might have the beginning of a point.

OMG. I want more pix of this chick

*lost by 3 million votes
And it doesn't really matter either. There's so much lobbying and corruption going on that any president would be likely to do the same shit. Doesn't matter if it's obama or trump.

It actually does, though, user. We've been through this over and over.
You can't handle that the majority of the voting populace agreed that Clinton was the better candidate.

>durr lobbying and curruption
you don't know the meaning of either word do you user?

kek

us electoral college says it doesn't lol

>I'll take What is a Republic for $500, Alex.

She didn't win anything, faggot.

Bush won the Popular Vote
Obama won the Popular Vote

Trump not so much. He's a shit candidate who won only because of an outdated system.

Clinton had the support of the majority of the voting public, user. Keep downplaying that, user, your faggotry is impressive.

Right? I love watching her jerk off and cum

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

Admit Hillary won and more could be posted.

y isn't it president then

Do you even know how 8th grade that makes you look user?

Cry more welfare nigs

Hundreds of square miles of nothing elected your President user, awesome

its happened before and you never complained about it

you really are King Cringe at this point

There is nothing to downplay you fucking moronic cumguzzling homo. The US is a Republic, however many more illegal beaner votes she got does not matter, or factor into the US system of government. LOL.

you know that's a tranny right?
faggot

reminder that the "hundreds of square miles of nothing" are what feeds this country

We didn't complain because we figured it would be a 100 year glitch like it's supposed to
the fuckup happened less than 20 years later.
Fuck the Electoral College.

>illegal beaner votes
the ones in your ass don't count user

>this could go wrong but I won't complain until it goes wrong against me

reminder that it isn't people but nothing
and you want nothing to decide the fate of this country
I want people to decide that.

you are literally underage

Let me guess. You say fuck the electoral college now since your cunt of a candidate didn't win? Before this election you probably didn't care at all you faggot

you need a good beating up user

No, fuck the Electoral College because it let a shitstain like Trump get elected. Best reason to ditch it.

so a bunch of city retards who always have the same opinion should decide? whatever makes you feel happy user

And 4 million of them were dead people. They want her elected... From beyonddddd the gravvvve......

Also electoral college, never go full retard, etc...

I'd rather let cities decide our shit than a bunch of goobers in the South who keep pushing right wing bigotry as the norm.

keep bitching, schlomo

What's it like sucking cock for a living?

Nope. They were 3 million righteous living registered voters who told Trump to fuck off.
Something you still can't do.

Oh so you're a homophobe too. Shocking.

stellar argument I recommend /fit/ before you try that plan
and yet you didn't even know that could happen, i'd bet you didn't even know how it worked, before the election

cities are full of lazy retards and welfare queens who contribute nothing to the system

The USA is in fact a republic
But different than just a democracy
Of course can't expect you understand

>I didn't vote for either because both are ahit

Then accept the truth. Clinton won according to actual democracy.
Trump is a joke that isn't even supported by the people.

Yeah it's better to let a bunch of you pussies in big cities decide things since you're just so in touch with America right? It's a shame that people like you who need a safe space can't decide what happens to the rest of America since you contribute soooo much with that liberal arts degree

>nothing
>infrastructure visible from space

The third party guy, Johnson who is more conservative than Trump got 4 million votes. The libs lost out.

She shouldn’t have conceded the race.

the majority of the voting population are idiots.
>millenials
>women
>"I'm with her"
fuck off

(((actual democracy)))

No I'm asking what's it like to suck cock for a living. Idk your gender.

>Clinton won according to actual democracy.
The US is not an actual democracy, idiot.

No, cities run and drive the local and national economy. They should have a bigger say than goobers polishing a cadillac at a gas station.

I fully understand that the Electoral College is a hinderance to this country's progress and needs to be abolished.

She did, which makes it curious as to why the Dems aren't pushing to end the anachronistic electoral college. I suspect it's because they don't actually want to enact real change or rock the boat too much, because their donors wouldn't like it.

This is a CTR... Sharia Blue post.

...and trump didn't campaign for the popular vote.

We aren't a democracy, retard. Democracies are a nightmare. We were designed to be a representative democracy and, wow, it works. If we were a democracy, Hillary would have won and we'd be fucked.

>City niggers don't polish Cadillacs at gas stations

No, actually we're better educated than the populace at large. Hence our better decisionmaking.

Only repubtards have gained office via electoral college you dipshit

I am. What is it to you faggot?

>going overboard with parentheses
hive mind detected

A1 rebuttal right there.

USA where the person who gets less votes wins, other countries are literally laughing at your system

the two party system is the real hinderance to our country's democracy

Is that what your professor told you to think?

But seriously, mob rule sucks. There is a reason for the electoral college

but
>muh hillary
>I'm educated
>not my president
>what emails?

LOL libtards FTL

(((user))) is unaware of the meme

and Hitler won by 6 million jews
your point beeing?

The us is a constitutional republic.

Why? Do you want a dick in your mouth? Homophobes like you usually do.

>educated
that's a weird way to spell "brainwashed"

So California and Jew York can decide all elections? Sounds perfect. Lets keep letting in illegals so they can vote for da gibs. You know, because voter ID is racist.

Tell you what, you get strict voting laws passed with ID, verification etc. And remove compromised voting booths. Secure voting, available online, with your SS# and vote attached so you can verify the actual vote cast. And then I'll back you for removing the electoral college.

Spoiler, you'll be in for a rude awakening.

Doesn't matter. The numbers show how the US wanted in the White House. Trump does not belong there and will be forced out.

So instead of blaming your candidate who didn't pander to the electoral college, knowing they needed it to win, you're gonna blame the system? Typical libtard

how would hillary have been better?

IF you were educated, you would've voted against hillary. Tell them to put anyone...literally anyone not named Clinton or Obama up as the democratic candidate. A carrot would've done better than Hillary

Oh look, a Democrat convention

It means a lot when faggots like you actually admit it, that you're obsessed with dick a lot more than you let on.

Good thing we're a Republic, popular vote don't mean shit.

ITT: Idiot conservatives argue against 1 person 1 vote because "the elites" boogeyman, or something

actual truth. I voted third party once and it did no good. Sad because there are actually decent candidates out there. Instead we were stuck with giant douche and turd sammich

No it really isn't. The world is a better place socially and economically with 8 years of Obama's Presidency. You just elected something that will fuck that up very badly.

Allowing racists to rule this country over the objections of the majority is mob rule, user.

>>Doesn't matter.

lol. college marxist faggot detected.

If it was by pop vote the campaigns would have looked a lot different. you cant assume the results would have still favored hillary. They campaign based on the system

>he thinks he's smarter than the founding fathers who set it up this way on purpose
>hurrrrrrr how could they know things change?!?!?!?
>in their time the world was the same for 100000000 years!!!!

>using too many parentheses
I'm aware
you're cringe af

Los Angeles, NYC, and Chicago don't need to decide the fate of the country. This is important stuff. Now shut up and let the adults converse