rateyourmusic.com/~bigmood
youtu.be/bsU_1GjGlmc?t=11
rateyourmusic.com/~hormonalweepings
rateyourmusic.com/~SolidGoldTooth
rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1
rateyourmusic.com/~lad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder this is the average Sup Forums poster

I love these threads because of the ducks. Is there anything else I'm missing on?

rateyourmusic.com/~spirasen

rateyourmusic.com/~YoonHyun
BITCH!

my friend's rym account: rateyourmusic.com/~nekuro_earnhardt

Post pedophiles of R "Y" M edition

rateyourmusic.com/~notebooks
rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago
rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~Rodrigo2703
rateyourmusic.com/~jmarvin_
rateyourmusic.com/~Iloveyou
rateyourmusic.com/~katelynn
rateyourmusic.com/~toolshed500
rateyourmusic.com/~VinceTehMan
rateyourmusic.com/~ellipsoid
rateyourmusic.com/~sodr2
rateyourmusic.com/~PieScarf
rateyourmusic.com/~dzzytrll
rateyourmusic.com/~AlRog
rateyourmusic.com/~train12345
rateyourmusic.com/~musicalchemist
rateyourmusic.com/~floatings (sal)

rateyourmusic.com/~shotaboy

-poos-

Too much pop garbage.

The neverending fuckups of a psychotic racist drug-addicted italian man and his now deceased pet

Hhhhhmmmm you don't get it

post her cunt

Why does sal look like so many people

Hi everyone, sal here.
i did that shit in 2014 under the name "xusosis" and it was proving nothing good for my health. it's attention-whoring. every single post i made in 2014, 2015 and 2016 even that wasn't music-related was for attention-whoring. you're wasting your fucking energy. go do something IRL that scares the living shit out of you. change your fucking lives around. that's all i want to do these days even if i very often fuck up, as my peers can attest to.

any better and balanced person who comes here sees you as a loser. nobody cares about your music tastes, by the way, so close down your last.fms and start using discogs or at least RYM for its superior UI to discogs (although discogs has a superior database)

also if you're going to use RYM, get rid of all social platforms it provides. hide all reviews. work on rebuilding yourself.

Too much folk garbage.

this is a bue bloard!

These Threads Are The Best. Music Is My Life And I Love Not Being A Nazi Or Heroin Addict

Too much ambient shit.

ATTENTION EVERYONE
The original poster of this post is Salvatore Modica, also known as Xusosis and Snordine. He is well known for murdering his big brother John Modica and constantly ban evading to spam the board.

He has a history of drug abuse and intentionally overfeeding his cat Katie, who is now dead. He thinks fat cats are funny, but Katie suffered immensely in her final years. She was diabetic, needed insulin shots and had knee problems, but Sal could only laugh and post pictures, like he still does.

Please report Sal to the ASPCA for animal cruelty. You might hate this transphobic Soprano's reject, but please think of poor Katie.

Thanks for reading and don't forget to report Sal's (literal) shitposts.

Someone explain this obsession with sal here?

Rumor has it that he is L "Y" J

people are sick of sals shit i guess

stop riceshoesposting

rateyourmusic.com/~yurelvis123

>rateyourmusic.com/~notebooks

Too much pop garbage.

He has opinions most people here disagree with.

Too much experimental rock.

Hello, I am Xus/Sal. You may know me from my famous meme, Katie the Cat. It's been reported to me recently that she's been hitting the other boards this past year and even outside Sup Forums.
My premise for this is to say that I'm extremely stoned, feeling rather annoyed and I'm calling out landscape_suicide/Sean Johnson/kailasha- for recent violations and showcases of pure disrespect for his own self-awareness.
You fucking bitch.
I MADE you into the social butterfly you are now. I am the reason you became so thrilled with your own environment after I chastised your ass for being a dickhead in Weebteam, and teaching you how to not be a total aspie in public/any other chat that isn't Blogchat.
Hey, remember that old tripbitch Nattie who hung out with you because you two went to the same school? Remember how she told everyone you were an absolute creep? I sure do. Remember how you initiated watching some film with her with half-assed, inappropriate sexual advances which was the result of her immediately getting up and booking it? I sure do.
You better watch your ass, kid, because I'm *this* close to purchasing a plane ticket, getting on a plain to/near Davis, California and beating the everloving shit out of you, and this has been a major goal for me this past year and a half.
Fuck you.

shut the FUCK UP

what in the world/?

good song

did something happen to sal or is it just the usual shit

>:(

>Remember how you initiated watching some film with her with half-assed, inappropriate sexual advances which was the result of her immediately getting up and booking it? I sure do.
Sounds like Sean desu

hes fucking dead you bitch

This is in response to the number of threads and posts Xus/Sal has made about me lately---I'm only going to post about this once with the hope that Sal will drop his vendetta.

I ceased contact with Sal a month ago---the most immediate reason for doing so was that he was unable to separate Facebook from Sup Forums, and constantly made wildly inappropriate posts and replies on my wall. More broadly: he's extremely unstable, in a constant flux between aggressive self-loathing/suicidal thoughts and brief periods of attempted self-betterment, the latter of which is always met with a regression into his normal routine. He clearly isn't willing to change his ways, and I'm tired of dealing with his constant antics. He has the delusion that any of my successes are entirely his doing, and I'm therefore betraying him by severing ties.

Sal: several other people from Blogchat have blocked you--I'm not alone in thinking this way. Honestly, what are you trying to accomplish with this campaign of yours? Do you think it will make you feel better about yourself? Why are you so complacent with heading straight for an untimely demise like your older brother before you? Maybe try to think about how this would affect your little brother and the rest of your family, if you have any empathy at all. You have the opportunity to turn things around if you put in the effort. Stop using me as a scapegoat for your issues and actually try to get your fucking life together.

Carry on with the thread, lads. Sorry for this but it needed to be said.

I'm not sure what Sal was trying to say there did sean try and touch some girl up

>believing anything Sal says

Whatever you say molester

Salvatore J. Modica is an acting justice of the Queens County Supreme Court, Criminal Term in the 11th Judicial District of New York. He was appointed to this position in 2009. He also served as a New York City Criminal Court Judge in Kings County from 2002 to July 19, 2004, when he moved to the Queens County Family Court, where he continues to serve. His current term expires in 2019.

Bitch

rbt.asia/mu/search/text/xus cum/

kek

sean didn't touch or otherwise creep on anyone, it was just a rumor perpetuated in blogchat when i was still in there.
in other words, a meme.

(not true by the way)

>sal is a cum eating degenerate
How surprising.

Nothing wrong with eating cum desu

Interesting...

so pure, thank you user

rateyourmusic.com/~dildobaggins

Too much rock garbage.

my car gas but itz electric when im in it

it's just ellie being thirsty again

do you think ellie would like to get fucked by sal?

i think ellie and blake are suffering from narcissistic injury and theyre taking it out on sal

absolutely, she's like begging for it in every thread

rateyourmusic.com/~syunikiss

What about you guys

Sal And Ellie Voted Best Couple Of 2017 In RYM Poll

BAYAR And Lad Coming In At A Close Second

me when sonemic finally lunches
rateyourmusic.com/~bigmood

i love their taste

Too much alternative rock.

I like how you were optimistic about Pablo Honey
has a tumblr
listens to Howard Stern
I always get recommended to friend you on the rym compatibility list. Friend me I have unusual in TF2
That me

You're a fucking creep, dude. Stop shitting up RYM with your degeneracy and invasiveness. Just keep to yourself.

this has been happening for like two years now. where have you been?

unfunny neorym faggot

youtu.be/bsU_1GjGlmc?t=11

why are you posting with a name and not a trip

it's chill

rateyourmusic.com/~hormonalweepings

do you a short stack fetish?

Yep!

instant neo rym confusion spell: "weighty coffee"

>when your $600 e. zegna sweater that you bought on ebay for $44 comes in the mail and you try it on

rateyourmusic.com/~SolidGoldTooth

Nice, you bought the shit sweater for its actual value, if that.

nah dude this is cozy as hell

rateyourmusic.com/~80outof1

enjoying If I Was A Folkstar again

Too much IDM shit.

rateyourmusic.com/~lad

Too much ambient shit.

Too much fakerating.

it's a duck

it's a drum u fucking idiot

Too much too much.

Too much riding on that.

kinda boring picks but whatever

good song

rateyourmusic.com/~Hotel_Trivago

Are you and sal friends

its a, a duck

Pedophiles of R Y M edition

If I ever lived in Venezuela, I would become degenerate.

You already are

we're cool now
snordine was the one I had problems with

how come i do not have a comment box

ducc

the many faces of a man called sal