I room with a rockstar dev and (s)he's having a party rn where there are a bunch of his/her fellow devs...

I room with a rockstar dev and (s)he's having a party rn where there are a bunch of his/her fellow devs. If someone gets quads or higher I'll crash the party and give them all a message from you,

"Thanks for being one of the very few companies to consistently put out good games and actually spending time on them."

timestamp and pic faggot

"Quit overcharging for the dlc you fucking Mongoloids."

What? You want me to barge in on them with a camera and ask them to sign it with their names for Sup Forums? idiot

actually, get quads and ill do it right fucking now, theyre circlejerking over GTA V as we speak in the living room while eating weird ass asian taco things

fuck it roll then

"Fuck you"

as it is my autistic introverted ass is sitting in my room with the door locked, theres a reason I made this quads or higher

fuck it roll

kek

to sweeten the pot ill post two pics in addition to the message, one of me writing the message on a notebook and the other of all their faces as i hold it over them when i barge in on them.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Rolling for this and video of you telling them OP.

fuck you rockstar jews

"PewDiePie is a child rapist"

IS LESTER THE INFINITY 8 KILLER?!

"I just came all over the floor in the hall"

La noir is shit

Im a 4channer and i have a higher intellect

Reroll

kek this wouldve been good because my roommate just mentioned how they just finished the remastered version of la noire. currently he says theyre working on rdr2 and doing vfx blah blah blah visual art computer shit i dont understand

NIKO BELLIC IS A DIRTY COMMIE!

STOP RIPPING OFF SAINTS ROW

Just say it to one guy then, for the dubs that got

lol

I second this.

Roll, "Jesus was some faggot that got abandoned by his dad."

for trips, ill say a message to just one guy. best ic an do. dubs is too low for this perfect opportunity.

just make a false bomb threat

GTA SA is the greatest GTA of all time. OF ALL TIME.

Okay, so reroll for "la noire" is shit and for proof

just get us free shark cards, OP.

FUCK

"can you put a sucking dick minigame in gta 6?"

sure, if you get me a girlfriend.

Do not put Jack Marston in RDR.

When the fuck is GTA 6?

Make GTA Oslo

No way, muslims are too scary.

Can u guys make an mode on manhunt 3 where u can bang dead people?

I LIEK CHOCOLATE MILE

you fucks fucking suck at rolling

update, theyre playing some shitty cards against humanity ripoff rn

>doesnt even get a dub

yall suck.

k

i wasnt rolling faggot.

again with the singles

get gud, m8

roll

Why RHCP Californication didn't feature in the Midnight Club: Los Angeles soundtrack?

Checked

TURN THE FUCKING FROGS GAY

when gta 6

when is gta 6 faggots

Roll

who cares gta is shit

u prolly smell like shit

"When is Fallout 5 coming out?"

Heil Hitler

free shark cards are not outside the realm of what is possible, i cant change the laws of physics for you.

ask her to make sure RDR2 is mostly loot crates and microtransactions

wow. that makes me feel like committing suicide. quints and i kill myself in front of them.

Rockstar games social clubs is worse than hitler, stalin, mao and obama combined

update theyre playing gta v in vr rn

Make single player dlc for GTA5