Manlet hate thread

manlet hate thread

Is that really Destiny?

6'5" here. If I had a dollar for every bitchy manlet I have encountered, I could retire. Listen up, little fellas:
1. I did not cause you to be small.
2. I had no control over my own height.
3. Getting bitchy at me will not result in you becoming taller.
4. Your girl fantasizes about what it would be like to be with a full-grown man.

kekt

Your insecurity is showing.

Trying to hard there...Nothing to say you aren't a 6'5" fat sack of shit Ameritard.

Where is my (you)?

lmfao

>trying this hard
what are you, a faggot?

Your height is showing

you probably would get fewer bitchy manlets if you left off #4

Stating facts, my little manlet

Yyyyyoooooouuuu like dick in your booty

Looks like some sort of tourism pic for Norway

Lelz Manlet trying b8 other manlets

Your average manlet

Trips don't lie, little feller.

Sorry to break your heart, but I also have a thick 7" log of savage cock meat. You would not even need to kneel down ;)

>log

Chances are they're already with full-grown men. The infidelity of modern men is absolutely wretched. You would think that as a member of the human race that I'd have at least something similar to the same feeling as the rest of humanity, but it seems that my disgust with the infidelity of modern man in completely not congruent at all with the popular sentiment.

Manlet or not.. Is honor not something to strive for in society? Aren't our virtues something we should uphold?

the fuck are you talking about you turbo manlet

So hot

Honour certainly is something to strive for, but monogamy is a doomed-to-fail female construct. You might as well decree to all dogs that their honour depends on refraining from sniffing other dogs' pee. It's not going to happen.

I'm talking about ll these fuckers, man. Goddamn it. My IQ is in sharp decline, I'm almost sure it's literally going to slip down to rock bottom. Is there anything I can do? Please, help me.

I'm 5 foot 6 inches with a 7 inch dick and pretty fit. Y'all ain't got shit on my, and girls who only care about heigh aren't worth my time because they're probably T H OT S

Ain't that literally just a teenager?

GET OUT OF OUR THREAD REEEEEEEEEE

Post a time stamped pic faggot

>wants to see my cawk
>calls me a faggot

Deliver or quit your bullshit

just let him larp its ok

my dick is 7" 7" is really not that big lol if it was 9-12" then you can talk some shit

Desperate for cock, the post

grab that fuckin dong you angus banger

You're not meant to start measuring from your asshole, jizz-knuckles

Lol you're a confirmed Manlet with a dicklet

spotted the perma-virgin

>just let him state facts its ok
FTFY

b-but my mum said it's big

Post that tiny manlet time-stamped cock right now son! Do it for daddy

Endless summer of bait.

This is supermeta b8

Super Mega is bait

Infinity b8

Never understood the hate for manlets the ones I know are fucking good guy gregs

They really aren't, they're entitled little pricks who think they deserve the pussy just be cause they say they're nice guys

seriously?

That's probably because you're 5'6". Try being over 6' around them.

>Your girl fantasizes about what it would be like to be with a full-grown man.
>implying i have or ever had a girl

I miss when everyone used to be like this on /b, now it's faggots pretending they're alpha chads

Newsflash, champ: some people are tall. I'm one of them. Try not to fill your pants with fear pie at hearing this news.

Post a time-stamped pic champ

What the fuck why do you hate us? You guys get all the pussy and all the jobs. Why hate us?

funny to bully

Not for us :(

Dude, his eyes are at the perfect height! Jelly...

Average height is 5"7-12
Tall people is 6"0-6"6
Ugly Slenderman is >7"0