Women, especially right-wing ones, value strength and masculinity in men, which are more prevalent in blacks

Women, especially right-wing ones, value strength and masculinity in men, which are more prevalent in blacks.

A couple examples. Take the enthusiastically pro-nazi pilot Hanna Reitsch. After the war she went to Ghana, where she had a romantic relationship with the Ghanaian Kwame Nkrumah. The director Leni Riefenstahl also worked in africa after the war, photographing african tribes whom she thought came closest to the ideal human form. Pic related, look at her excitement with this black buck. When they went black, they couldn't go back.

Don't be mad, it's just instinctive. The only girls who don't fuck blacks are those who haven't yet had the chance.

don't you get bored posting the same thread over and over?

Looking at that ugly blackness in the eyes makes people especially women feel like they are in the savage, violent, ignorant, dirty, disgusting, backwards, primitive jungle. Unless a very unlikely counterbalance of status in the individual negroid can overcome instinct a sinking feeling deep inside the higher races being will sooner than later drive them to reject the lowly savage. This is the truth that will increase in it's dominance as the worlds foolishness of guilt tripping other races can no longer assert itself in the future collapse. There will be no humoring such silliness in dark times when the beautiful light of white will be everthing.

No.

Babies more likely to be bred out her anus. Niggers are literal pieces of shit.

Imagine being a Jewish baby dick like you who jerks it to black cock all day and think that makes him cool

watching white girls do disgusting things for black men turns me on

She didn't do that for free. Guess that makes her a whore. So, what's new under the sun?

Lots of sex for cash. I guess that women are whores. That's all you've proven.

Stop bumping this shit you cuckold faggot.

S H I T T E D
H
I
T
T
E
D

>Bumping the thread like a cuckold.

They get paid.

sauce

Ok

its just opposites attracting and the law of attraction and what people like and need and observe and feel and think adn believe culturally poltiically metnalyl economically socially physically emotionally spiritually

Once you go back, we don't want you back.

any """""man"""""" who wants his ass rimmed by a woman is a closet faggot

For God sake will you faggots ever learn to sage so this propaganda doesn't get bumped? Are you honestly retarded?