Stanley Cup Playoffs Conference Quarterfinals: Ottawa Senators vs. Boston Bruins game 5

The Sens are looking to punch their ticket for round 2 while the Bruins are trying to live to fight another day.

Game starts in 20ish minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X4fAG4qrPE4
youtube.com/watch?v=kPDwVdmI_rs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bruins will come back, beat the snes and win the cup. Get fucked niggers

what channel is this shit on? my guide says its supposed to be on usa but theres this gay ass reality tv show on now and its making me want to hang myself with a bedsheet.

>beating Karlsson

nah

HAHA TIME FOR REFPUCK

what will bombston cry about after this one?

This girl can sing

this lmao

"hurr durr plus minus doesnt mean anything I'm a fucking retard please shit in my mouth" -Canadians

Nothing. We went down swinging.

I'm proud of this bunch.

>h-heheh-eh boston are c-cryers...
>g-game 3 wasn't just given to us n-no...

finally made the fucking playoffs and didnt get swept, whatever. things are looking up with cassidy, I think he's a lock to stay on now

McAvoy & Carlo desu, The future doesn't look as bleak now.

Why cry? This team isn't that good to begin with and we were down Carlo and Krug already with Chara trying to play 30 minutes as an old man. They fought hard to get into the playoffs and even if they lose 4-1 I'm proud of them. The future is brighter than it's been in a long time and Carlo+McAvoy look like the anchors of the future we've been looking for for four years now. Sweeney seems like he can draft, Lauzon will be coming up soon and Senyshyn looks like the real deal.

Just need another fucking winger if they want to get further, Marchand/Bergeron/Pasta line can't do it all alone, and when they aren't going the whole team suffers like they have in this series.

>being a fan of an American team while living in Canada

Disgusting.

At least I can take comfort in the fact the Sens are the shittiest franchise in Canada and they will never win the cup.

I'm gonna puke if the bs lose. Bruins fans who are pleased when they get bumped out of the playoffs are just happy they don't have to find nesn2 to watch the sox

Boston goes quietly into the night. Sens win tonight's game 4-1.

This

The fact that we won one and got two OTs with none of our best players doing anything is encouraging I guess

While I still half expect the bruins to come back and win the series, I feel bad for the handycap. I worry Chara's knees will blow out before the end of the game.

Both teams ended the seasons with demolished blue lines, it's just Ottawa's got healthier faster.

No one's pleased when they lose but it's good to appreciate where they are and where they're going with what they have. Should easily be able to contend in the division next year and build toward the future.

snes are boring and they're ruining hockey

why doesn't phaneuf have a neck

>not even Cherry is rooting for the snes

I didnt expect the Bs to win this series but the sad thing is they could easily be up 3-1.

I've seen so much winning it's hard to get too mad about this. Just glad they made the playoffs and had a crack at the can, anything can happen.

Sweet Caroline bs """""fans""""" out NOW

is dzingel's last name really pronounced "duh-zingle" or is jack edwards being a meme

You do know he coached Boston right? It's in the intro. Bonehead couldn't count the number of players on the ice reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>play for team
>coach for team
>cheer for team

It's not like it's rocket science.

>Harpur plays like a legit bottom pairing D
>Will get sent back once Mark ''muh intangibles'' Borowiecki comes back

Sweet Caroline and Cotton Eyed Joe are played at every home game at least once

CELL KEY

THE ONLY WAY THIS COULD BE BETTER IF THIS GAME WAS YESTERDAY

*swigs flask*

IS HE CON ARTIST MATERIAL?!

>implying I'm a bombston fan

I was neutral until the end of game 3

DUDE STONE LMAO

how was that not offsides but the one on boston last game was

Now it's time to get nasty.

RATTLE A BRAIN OUT THERE

No challenge, duh.

Dear Jesus, why would you do this to me?

The Bergeron line is the only Bruins line who can actually generate rushes. Everyone else is just dumping and chasing and doing a shitty job of it.

>it's time to get nasty

Boston goes quietly into the night.

youtube.com/watch?v=X4fAG4qrPE4

>down by a goal
>better drink my own piss

Dear Bruins,

Toss it into the corner, let a Snes fucker get it & RATTLE HIS BRAINS INTO THE BOARDS

someone pls answer

I miss Lucic in these times.

That did not work in game 3 when we beat the shit out of the sens and only got tired. We need someone to fucking SNIPE. Where in the fuck is Michael Ryder?

youtube.com/watch?v=kPDwVdmI_rs

>taco bell cuck commercial

more like deh-zingle

Literally pronounced "duh" zingel

>Marchand getting taken for a skate by fucking DION

>Snipe

This is the Bruins, we have none of that.

Dammit guys

Technically also correct, it's slavic in origin, so pretty much any vowel but O can slide in between the D and Z.

OttoWAH

The Zingoal

Fucking sensniggers

Krejci's exploding knee though.

RATTLE A FUCKING BRAIN

I WANT AN OTTAWA PLAYER DED

FOR IT IS OUR CALLING CARD

DO ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Thanks Ulf

fuck the senators they're so ducking dirty

second knee on knee hit

>Another hip injury for Krejci

This dude's career is over. It took him half of this season to get back to 100% from the last one.

Bruce is so mad hes drinking a bottle of piss, cmon Bruins

Joe Morrow couldn't play in a Worcester men's league game

You're like the retards complaining about the wave on Sports Hub when kids have been doing it at B's games for a decade

It's still casual shit but it's not like its a new thing or something that's gonna stop

>watching/listening the local sports jew

They're all insufferable

No it's casual to feel good about losing to fucking Ottawa. In the Canadian Tyre Centere. Season over. No more Bruins. No more Jack. No more shitty Felger opinions.

Karlsson is Jesus

Don Cherry confirms

>Karlsson is jesus
>Vandoos
>Afghanistan

Grapes is on point

Anyone have a youtube stream please?

No one feels good about losing a winnable series but it's clear the Bruins have been fighting an uphill battle in this series and for the first time in years we actually have defensemen for the future and next year we won't have to fucking watch Joe Morrow or Jimmy Hayes ever again. It's good that they made it back to the playoffs and it will be good to get the younger players experience.

Don't tell me you sucked down Jacobs' lies about a "deep playoff run", they haven't tangibly improved the roster in 3 years and only now are getting their picks to pay off.

just use reddit. they have a boatload of links to streams

>Cherry praising DD

Ugh....

I don't give a fuck about Jacobs or Felger or Millbury or anyone else's predictions. I'm the asshole who wants them to win the cup. Unrealistic, irrational and unfair but I don't give a fuck. I hate when the Bruins aren't on.

This team is not good,

What did you want here?

kek. havent seen that.

bruins should firesale desu

only untouchable names should be bergeron, pastranak, mcavoy, and carlo

PAGEAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Shooka rask

PAGEAU WARMING UP FOR ROUND 2 AGAINST THE >hasb

cya bombston

Odds Boston
Evens Ottawa
Dubs OT

TOO MUCH MAN

I'd love to see this go to OT but Booin's gonna get fucked as long as rask continues to suck and the defense continues to give Ottawa breakaways

>up by 2 with the chance to sweep
>deathly silent arena
what the fuck is wrong with ottawans?

>losing a race to chris kelly

jesus christ just blow it up bombston

We have no offensive talent, some real transcendent offensive talent.

When push comes to shove... who am I kidding? We have many holes. I'm just glad we made the playoffs.

You get in trouble for being loud and showing emotion because they want it to be a family friendly environment

track record keeping leads.

we should burn it down to the goddamn ground

Native ottawan here. The city is mostly comprised of middle class government employees, what else would you expect?

Trade Chara & Rask.

The future, not the present.

Stick a fork in em. Sens have brought their game up another level and the Bruins just can't get there. Too slow, can't make plays entering the zone. Le 1-3-1 man wins this one, see ya next year.

It's the Bruins.

People want to play here.

>MacArthur

Brain damage still active I see.

>trade chara

Lucky to get a 2nd rounder for him now

Tbf, when you have king karlsson the 1-3-1 meme makes perfect sense.