>tfw Spaniards destroyed Tenochtitlan and replaced it with Mexico City
The reconquista was a mistake

CHI

t. El chicANO

>tfw you wanna bump your thread, but you're not familiar with spic memes
In hindsight, I should have been more prepared for this

CHI

Honest question, my hated tacobell kid

What makes you feel like boasting yihad style this patriotism? i.e. 5th of may, we dont even take that shit as holiday and you make a huge ass parade about it and you're not even mexican

Also, if you like mexico so much why dont you move here?

CHI

CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I just like reading about history and I'm butthurt that I can't read about Mesoamerican history because of the eternal Iberian

I actually couldn't give two shits about Mexico. I just have an irrational hatred of Spaniards

>reconquista
retard, its called conquista

CHI

ITT: CHIs accuse other CHIs of being CHIs to deflect suspicions of being a CHI from themselves (as CHIs always do)

No I meant the reconquista. Meaning I wish Spain never existed

CHI

Mexicans aren't CHIs

CHI

Fellow anglo, explain these "CHIs" to me

But im mexican you oxaqueño mudget fuck

t. yucateco cara de verga

NSA blocked Wikipedia because Donald "Saudi Whore" Trump said it was fake news?

CHI
CHI-langos

t. el provinciANO muerto de hambre

Also, how can i be from that mayan shithole when they have no electricity?

abranse a la berija de su gfa, soy capitalino superior

t. El sonorANO

Kill your norteño self

CHI is from Chicano, this means an American descendant from mexicans that wants to be Mexican or pass as white but is easily detected by Latin Americans

>quesadilla sin queso
AJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJ

>tfw 50km from being quesadilla sin queso Mexiqueño masterrace
Life is suffering

Calm down Tlatoani de Chimalhuacan

poto l q lo lea xdxdxdxdxd

jaajaja

That place look like a fucking mosquitos farm.

t. pronviciano bicicletero muerto anbre
has de ser de neza pinche PERRO

chino de mierda .l.

we prefer to like it from a safe distance, familia

>says vietnam

postea este chilango y empieza a oler a mierda jajajaaj

Someone evoked the eternal Iberian?
I am here. Any questions?

ya bañate pinche oaxaco mugroso

t. El Brayan
Benito Juarez, puto

UNA VOZ, QUE NO TE DE FRIO!

>muerto anbre
is this proper spanish? or is it impersonation of a peasant talk?

t. El Oaxaco

Putamadre weis, tienen qué convertir todos los threads en la misma mierda que hacían los Sup Forumsirgos hispanos cuando vinieron?

Kys, cancer

>CHI
>CHI
>CHI
so what's the problem with being a CHI? is it a bad thing?
asking for a friend.

>mexican banter
More like Sp*niards destroyed the Mayan records

tbqh trump's eventually mexican purge will be the best day of my life

Ola ke ase

CHI

>cancer
explain.

>recognizes its banter
>still gets butthurt
You cant make this shit up

CHI dxdxdxdxdxd

Can I pass as cancer in your country?

GRINGOS DE MIERDA .l. PUTOS GUEROS

>that wants to be Mexican
False. Chicanos will never identify as Mexicans or as Americans, they identify as Chicanos. That's what makes a Chicano a Chicano in the first place.
>or pass as White
That has literally nothing to do with what a Chicano is.

CHIs are cancer because they give us a bad reputation while leeching of your almost inexistent social programs

The hate towards these shits is the only thing which i coincide with the amerisharts

la marihuana es la luz

FAKING MEЯDA FUKING SHIT
SHЫT

CHI in denial

The problem is being even remotely related to the festering cesspool that is Latin America

>tfw marihuanol doesnt even have marihuana
Life is a lie

Is this pic an accurate representation ?
Are there even any accurate representations at all ?

llego mohammed

You're a cunt is part of Latin America and every American flag is a CHI.

I am curious, are there 3rd or 4th or 5th generation chicanos in the US? Would that even be possible from the historical point of view? Also, which gen would completely stop identifying with Mexico? 3rd? 4th? 5th?
Do chicanos marry other chicanos? Err, i mean chicanas

Not you but
is just a CHIleno

There's descriptions from conquistadors describing the city as more majestic than Constantinople and Rome. Not sure if the artistic representation came from the actual time period or was jiust piece together using archeological and written records

The thing was that Aztecs actually had public cleaning programs where as most European cities literally threw their shit into the streets

If Aztecs still ruled Mexico, how would they deal with Trump?

that melanoma can

include quebec in this map, all the cleaners here are mexican or central american. literally walk into any building in montreal and the super or janitor is guaranteed to speak spanish

nah it is just a mole, it's been there forever and it is round while melanoma has an irregular shape

since half of california and arizona is basically another mexican state where they can live all their lives without learning a single word in english this meme will last as long you allow it.

>someone please start the Quebec Is Latin American meme

french is latin lanugaeg
latino - latin americna
quebec - american

quebec is latin american

They wouldn't have been infected with the Iberian failed state mentality and wouldn't have emigrated out of their cunt in the first place

awesome, thank you

we exaggerate our mexican identity because we are insecure about not belonging to either country. chicanos would rather be over patriotic mexicans than second class americans. the identity crisis of my people is severe but luckily it disappears within a couple generations

Here's a map from the actual time period. The art in the OP would be a pretty accurate representation

Well, cpming from
A family with an inmense cultural background to later grow and live in a cultureless shithole must be a burden, but still, you're old enough to embrace reality, kys

CHI
lango

t. El de MonteGAY

just a prank bro

Peasant talk, you also missed pronviciano

go home pedro your drunk

VALLANSE ALAVERGA PUTOS EUROPEOS MARIKONES VINIERON A KI A ESTAR CHINGANDO NOMAS MALDITA SEA PENDEJOA, DEVUELVAN EL ORO QE NO LES PERTENECE HIJOS DW SU REPUTISI.A BOMBA MADRE

ESTOS PINCHIS MUGROSOS PUSIERON SUS CATEDRALWS SUSIAS EN NUESTROS TEMPLOS MAYAS Y MXICAS LA NETA ME EMPUTA CHINGAS A TU AMADRE HENRNAN CORCTES

ME DUELE SER MESTISO .i.