Why are Japanese "people" so bad at English? Like half the stuff they write on here is unintelligible...

Why are Japanese "people" so bad at English? Like half the stuff they write on here is unintelligible. Weren't they supposed to be smart or something?

shut up spic

t. danieru suzuki

>Why are Japanese "people" so bad at English

like you're one to talk kek

t. lee-son-jin

Your Indo-European languages are all related. We in East Asia need to actually learn the language from scratch

This honestly.

Even though Japanese people are incredibly smart and generally work hard, they're pretty bad at English. In my experience, very few Japanese youth are interested in studying abroad or even traveling abroad, which is a huge contrast from Koreans or Chinese. Also their language is incredibly different from English, all of their media is domestic, and their education system doesn't emphasize learning how to speak the language.
t. My friend is half-Japanese

RARE. sorry for off topic: isn't 4 chan blocked in PR China? If not why are there not more posters here since you have the biggest population in the world?

>which is a huge contrast from Koreans or Chinese
can you really tell the difference between immigrants and international students or tourists?
I mean their communities in the West are larger for a reason

Why are Mexican """"""""""""""""""""people"""""""""""""" so bad at English? Like half of the stuff I hear from them is unintelligible. Weren't they supposed to understand what "build wall" meant or something?

this plus theyre culturally self sufficient

t. Asian boi

Sup Forums isn't blocked but you need a pass since captcha is google.

leave them poor dogs alone

i dont care cause im not so bad at it

funny you get encouraged by being an anglocuck

>Mexican obsessed with speaking English
When the walls are up you wont need it anymore.

>funny you get encouraged by being an anglocuck
What did the yellow man mean by this?

and google is blocked?

sometimes i think they do it on purpose.
you know, so called "english teachers".

Neither will you when you pay tribute to China.

Jokes on you, im a chinaman.

>what yellow man mean by this?
loololololo

what you meant or you yellow man meant is correct. enjoy english with your shit skills which are as bad as the japanese ones. how shameful you are.

Why did it take you six minutes to reply to a deleted comment?

cause im working on other things while browsing Sup Forums

>Why are Japanese "people" so bad at English?

lolololol

Mexicans here English is good, everybody's is fluent except Japanese/other Asians.

That being said I had a Mexican teacher and his English wasn't perfect so he was difficult to work with sometimes.

international students have a certain studious look that makes them recognizable

tourists look like fucking tourists no matter where you go

immigrants are generally either obviously rich, obviously from an impoverished part of asia, or obviously here to work as an engineer/tech person. They are all recognizable. I can even go as far to be able to tell how long an immigrant has lived here just by the way they carry themselves. Americans have a pretty recognizable stance/facial expressions that immigrants pick up when they spend enough time here.

At least, I realized my own mistake, though.

Culture is completely different and they are also really isolated culturally and don't have any intent of getting into other culture. Kinda like Americans or the French

also adding that I can tell all of these people apart from actual Asian-Americans without hearing them speak with 90+% accuracy

source: live in a city with a lot of international students, immigrants, tourists, and asian americans

>can tell Asian-Australians apart from Asians with just appearance with 99% accuracy
>can tell what country they are from as well
>mfw

Is that “contrast” biased for Asian-Americans and their communities in the city?

>buying a Sup Forums pass

i dont understand what you wanna get by forcing me to accept it. any japanese user knows their english skills fucking suck and constantly keeps telling it to everyone. me too ofc. i wonder why you are trying so hard to accuse japanese of being bad at english. do you want to ban them? then dont worry, ill definitely leave Sup Forums very soon as you wish.

thats just a damage control. it doesnt justify your insult and blunder. i most likely can fix my shit too because its just a matter of expression. but id like to ask you to do. i wanted to say like " its funny that you are encouraged by catering to americans". please fix this shit the best way.

You just were taking a shit on the Mexicans persons English so I gave you some perspective and said its pretty good and actually Japanese isn't so great... I never told you to leave or anything. And my comment wasn't even rude maybe it comes off that way to Japanese.

huh? never done such a thing. when did i shit on mexicans in general. and your english sounds somewhat awkward. "Mexicans persons" whats this. maybe you are doing it on purpose.

I don't know much about how bad the Japanese are at speaking English, but the Mexicans, at least the ones I see EVERYWHERE here in California, are pretty good at it.
(Worth mentioning just because OP is Mexican.)

I meant to say Mexican persons.

>enjoy english with your shit skills which are as bad as the japanese ones. how shameful you are.

You just said that, how were you not taking a shit on him?

you gotta read what he said on op. and i just criticized him as an individual person from mexico, not mexicans in general.

or you think all the japanese posters cant have any counter argument to it and have any choice but to accept it, right?

Finns, Estonians and Hungarians don't speak an Indo-European langauge and they do just fine.

t. triggered weaboos

teach me decent English brown fat man sensei please

they are physically cucked by US but not mentally

/thread

>not mentally
fuckin no. they completely did it. then why don't Japs get rage against Hiroshima Nagasaki?

kek
e
k

>physically cucked but not mentally
sounds like a bit of hentai

Fucking moron, you're on Sup Forums.

i can only read and write english and it takes me quite a while to process through text.

>i wonder why you are trying so hard
that's just banter

honest finn here.

i dont think every euro and sa poster can post in english so fucking fast. even though plenty of them probably can.

>i wanted to say like " its funny that you are encouraged by catering to americans". please fix this shit the best way.
So you're telling me that I only learned English to please American and accusing me of being a cuck?
Sorry, I wouldn't be able to look at your face without vomiting eventually, get yourself one of those surgeries to look less Asian and I just might.

look who's talking

man this shit is what you began. what a strawman

Haha

This.But I do wonder why every american character acted by Japanese voice actor sounds anything but american.Isn't there any voice actor actually good at english or what?

Maybe because their language is so fucking weird, just like English is?