Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

wwyd

Nothing. The answer is always 'nothing'. I'm too much of a beta to do anything.

Wwyd to Clare and Jess?

I would remove those tight jeans and bite her clitosoris with my tongue mm it tastes good i love her vagena smell!

I would fuck her right in the pussy for the glory of the empire.

Autism.

Throatfuck and cum on her face like in the picture

Wwyd to these two whores?

>> Bite with tongue
Wtf is wrong with your tongue?

Insta-marry

Slay left for allowing her self to become so fat Rape right i may make middle also rape right.

would fuck hard the right girl up the ass while making the left one lick my balls

I'd pull this bitches hair back while stuffing my cock in this sluts ass until I came deep inside her tight little asshole

wanna go for reply for reply? Id put her over a table and start ripping her leggings. id spank her ass a few times untill i put my dick in her tight butthole and start to fuck it. love how tight her butthole is and how.

wwyd?

sounds reasonable left is so fucking fat lol

Down.

Id force my cock does this bitches innocent looking throat until tears streamed down her face. She'd be pinned to the bed with my cock fucking her face mercilessly until my cum drenched her adorable mouth and tits

Moar

your pic is missing. tell me more about how u fuck her face

have her swallow my cock. If she does a good job I fuck her pussy, if she does a bad one I fuck her ass.

Fuck her like an animal right there in full view of the public.

She'd suffer and beg for breath as my dick slid down her throat, clawing at my legs, until I finally gave her permission to breathe. Then she'd willingly take my cock down her throat again, fucking her own throat with my dick, refusing herself oxygen because of her cock hungry ways, she'd cum just pleasuring her wet pussy as she gagged, cum and saliva running down her chin and neck.

anyone reply 4 reply?

if you got a kik sure

I know her

treat them both for lice infestation and then put them on a nine month corrective dentistry program.

they're british, right?

Id take her out for all you can eat chinese get her stuff her face then we would go clubbing until she was wasted.
Take her back to my place and invite 4 guys we would each take turns fucking her shitbox until our cocks were covered.
Then line up and she would suck each cock clean

would give this bitch some big white dick and breed her

Name?

Chachi

i would love to facefuck her while fondling her tit

Lol nice. How do you know her?

good it needs breeding

Mutual friends

I would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils.
Finally her eyes would roll back in her head and as I busted my nut deep in her throat

I would start by throatfucking her and making her swallow it. Then I'd give her ass a good fuck from behind while fondling her hips. Once ive cummed in her ass a good few times ill make her give me a titfuck, but ince ive edged to the max ill have her sit on my dick and get her pregnant. While shes pregnant ill use her as a fucktoy and leave her.

Damn. Small world

Right! Id smash her

Someone to do reply for reply?
also, rate?

Hell yeah. She's sexy as fuck

i would tear offf her shirt and start to fuck her throat . I would proceed to ram my cock all the way down her throat, fighting against her gag reflex but that turns me on even more.

continue with fucking her ass

left or right?

fuck her up

tell me bout bout, mostly right.

wouldve loved left
but
can only see that sluts face on the right, which i do want to cum on after making her beg for cock

got a kik?

see herethatbluebikinidude

wwyd?

pull on her pierced nip until she begs not to

not found

?

give me yours

69 into rough anal. Fucker pussy and cum inside. Have her clean my dick after.

reply for reply?

want to nibble on those nipples

Wwyd

Mods: Please move this thread to /jesusnotthisthreadagain?/

jam my cock into her nice ass, while fondling her nice tits

girl im talking to on tinder sent me this tonight...should I invite her over?

thats a lovely ASSet

I'd strip her naked and tie her up. It then take a razor blade and make nice slow cuts down her body. Not deep cuts just skin cuts. Once her body is covered in blood I'd fuck her. I'd cum on her stomach and mix it with blood and feed it to her on my fingers. I'd then use her blood as lubrication to stick larger and larger items in her pussy. Once I was done playing I'd take some salt and poor it over her. Once she passes out from pain, i' d untie her flip her over and fuck her ass for good measure. Once I'm done it bring her to the nearest church and leave her on the alter.

kek

Hot

Fuck her ass hard, while pull her hair

Wwyd

cute face, face fuck

Lay her face up on the floor, take off her blouse and bra, and fuck her tits until I cum on her neck and face.WWYD

Fuck her wet and tight pussy, and make her mount my cock while she moving back and forth, then cum on her tongue and make her swallow my cum.

not bad

Make her give me a BJ, and deepthroat, then cum over her eyesWWYD?

have more

tit fuck the middle, fuck right's ass

wwyd?

got a kik tho?

i need that ass

facefuck till I cum all over her face andglasses

Wwyd