TSUnaldo paid LESS than what his rape victim asked him for

>TSUnaldo paid LESS than what his rape victim asked him for
Portugueses are tough negotiators. Oh, new documents confirming the rape, by the way.
>He also went to Morocco four days ago to visit his """""friend"""" and unload his stress
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/der-spiegel-football-leaks-exclusive-cristiano-ronaldo-rape-allegation-a-1143910.html
infobae.com/america/deportes/2017/04/21/nuevos-detalles-del-supuesto-escandalo-de-violacion-de-cristiano-ronaldo-pago-menos-de-lo-que-su-presunta-victima-exigio/
peru.com/futbol/internacional/cristiano-ronaldo-aprietos-salen-mas-documentos-que-confirmarian-caso-violacion-noticia-509721
elmundo.es/loc/2017/04/17/58f4b0a722601d092a8b4633.html

>Le 'rapey lad' look

How contrived. TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

filthy spic cunt. bet he raped the mother on his tson

I don't know but the fact that der spiegel
1) claimed Ronaldo tax fraud in the week before the 1st clasico (never heard about that again)
2) claimed rape in week before the Bayern match

makes me say bs

wtf this fucking rapist piece of shit, it's actually true! lmao

>(never heard about that again)
spanish media have had the full case dossier for months but the judge threatened with jail time to anybody that dared publish anything

it's all true, confirmed by el mundo newspaper (2nd biggest in spain) editor, he was threatened with jail time

bumping, this sex offender should be shamed

I've only heard about this "new" on Sup Forums

If it was real it would be literally everywhere

even el mundo is reporting it faggot

absolutely shit the bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kys you're a self

Didn't he release his tax records showing that he paid them?

I saw it on Reddit first :^)

Sure Jajajames

Allegations make you a confirmed criminal now xDDD

This is exactly why he paid, if he even did pay since no one knows that it's actually him.

Just the slightest rumors of a rape will ruin your fucking life as a public personality.

KYS and RIP Spiegel. he's gonna sue them hard.

Based

>>He also went to Morocco four days ago to visit his """""friend"""" and unload his stress
well, that's undeniable proof there. he's fucked.

>allegedly

Yeah Im sure on of the most sexually desirable man on the planet, who has slayed (unless hes a faggot) countless models and actresses is gonna violently rape some random 5/10 slag...

Sup Forums is /r9k/ now?

Wasn't Badr supposed to go to jail in Holland?

its a baaaad booooy

He's in jail right now.

Hi, ldas

>"He forced me to wear that thing and to sodomize him with it."

what did she mean by this?

>badr hari is in jail
>suddenly ronaldo goes around raping holes

HOLY SHIT HOW AM I THE FIRST TO NOTICE THIS

why people like this psycho?