Thoughts????

Thoughts????

is that the faggot from super troopers

Album cover?

Dr. Disrespect

So it isn't an album?

Dr.Disrespect is a shitty live streamer and a shitty human being that never deserved the fame he got end of story

he cheated and got caught, wife prolly asked him to spill the beans to his following.

Publicity Stunt

He's the infamous two-time

Ah yeah fair enough, but is that an album cover of his?

kek whole new meaning now

dr disrespects his wife

I always hated that guy, I didn't really understand his get up, and he never told any jokes he would just cuss at the game and for some reason people enjoy it

tried to watch him, thought because of his name/look he might have been interesting, i was wrong he was as bland as they come i guess the get up was to make up for his lack of talent

He's probably the nicest person you'd ever meet.
You're just a jealous cuck that he entertains thousands of people on the daily.

im going to be honest, doc was/is a great character but this whole BS SJW shit is getting out of hand... he fucked someone else, right or wrong keep that bull shit private. His character is basically cucked now because of this.

Makes sense he got famous, people who watch twitch are all either 14 years old or mentally 14 years old.

>in your mouth it goes

Dr Dickhead is gonna be the PewDiePie replacement.

Atleast we know why he has Two Time in his title

this guy is not a real gamer i can tell, he is a filthy casul in reality and likes sports and and playing basketball. Ive seen him play and i have clips of him on a giant stage where he fucking LOST a tournament with a bland gameplay no intensity.

cant even fucking post a link of the clip without the godad shit filter

clips dot twitch dot tv slash ......MiniatureSnappyEmuTBTacoLeft

for the clip