I'm 20, and work with a girl who is 17 and a high school senior. I really like her and she really likes me...

I'm 20, and work with a girl who is 17 and a high school senior. I really like her and she really likes me. Is this weird?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLvQD3t4WV4
youtube.com/watch?v=GMZlnB1jds4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I didn't really specify, but I meant is it weird if I fuck her.

No! Three years' difference is completely negligible. It's totally healthy; just wait until she's legal.

The fact that a girl likes you? Yes, it's weird.

I'm 48, but my wife of 20 years is 44. We both work corporate jobs, yet I make 15% more for doing essentially the same job.

>is this weird?

No

legal age is 16 where im from

I'm 36, have a massive crush on an 18yr old and have a 49yr old GF.

How is 3 years difference odd?

Are you going to tell us your son is black and you voted for hillary next?

Are you succeeding better than her? It's not position that makes pay, it's the value the employee brings.

I'm actually a pretty good looking dude
how old were you when you met?

No it's not weird. But you are literally a pedophile

I am straight and do not like traps

is this weird?

No. Its not weird. Its illegal in many parts of the world tho.. But perfectly natural biologically. Youre pretty much at the same level of maturity

You do more and you know it.

no. oh, wait, i thought you wrote "a girl who is 7". 17? good luck, asshole. that's way too late. she'll never want you and if she does, it'll just be as a joke. she will need at least 30 dicks in her before she decides to settle down, which will be past 30; when she's already on psych meds and too old to breed.

that's just the way it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLvQD3t4WV4

you think I should actually date her? I feel like I will get weird reactions from people.

My son is white, and I voted Jill Stein.

I don't really care if we date, I just want to fuck her.

I was 23...she was 19. I had a head start in upper management since the early 2000's, but she quickly caught up. Technically, she holds a higher title than me.

Damn. Got to the real answer too quickly.

It's a 3 year difference. Does that sound strange to you?

Some things will never change

Remember the old rule of thumb: AgeĆ·2 + 7
For you that's 17.
You're good.

that sounds a little bit better. at 40, after having spent 9 full years around 10,000 barely legal chicks in college, i am pretty sick of them; all i see are the most irritating things i remember from high school and actually, i knew a lot of chicks that got action but i never fucked them. in fact, pretty much every one--but one--seemed to want to fuck at least once but their approach was... reprehensible(?)--that word is harsh but it's almost like i wished i could rewind their development into a demanding cunt and have them earlier in life--and well, i still know some of them. anyway... maybe by 27 they'll learn.

youtube.com/watch?v=GMZlnB1jds4

i mean, by 27, bitches might be worth looking at. i'll be around the university long enough to find one, maybe. the chicks i knew are all around 40 by now, of course.

>be me 18 working at arcade
>have 16 year old co worker who is a ditz
>23 year old manager plays guitar and is usual creepy dude
>manager woos underage coworker, they date
>owner does nothing to stop situation
>me speechless

Dumbass, you can fuck a 17 year old legally pretty much anywhere on the planet. The only weird thing about it is you