I WILL NEVER STOP LAUGHING

I WILL NEVER STOP LAUGHING

I spent 14 hours writing an article for that edition.

how long do you think it's gonna take for a woman to be president of the US?

My bet is at least 50 more years.

My damn President
"I believe in white supremacy" -Hillary Clinton
She was our President

How's that Donald Trump thing going for ya?

Great! Thanks for asking!

Well I think Kamala Harris has a good shot in 2024.

the first stage of grief

When all else fails, bring up the past.

If you care to elaborate I'd love to hear it.

You do know they make these for both candidates every election, right?

I think Warren would do great if she ever decides to run.

If there's a woman president, fine, but she's gotta be voted in for her good politics, not just for having a fucking vagina. Obabo was voted in for MUH BLACK PEOPLE and look where that got us. It's possible we could get a woman in 7 years, though, when people are pissed off that switching parties again didn't fix everything so they all switch parties again in an attempt to fix everything. But they would have to have no minorities or at least not just male minorities running as a Dem or else they would all flock to those dindus. I suppose Hillary could even potentially steal the election next time if that happened, but I'm not a politicologist or anything so I don't know.

Why would we be grieving? We won.

Who?
Who?

no you wouldn't. you've already got your mind made up that he's a terrible president, and you want to shit on anyone's parade who's happy with him.

not gonna happen here

>I'm not a politicologist
okay then stop sharing your dumb fucking baseless opinions.

if you don't know who Warren is then you should probably not be voting

the first stage of grief is denial

Pretty much but what's he doing for you specifically?

Ivanka 2024

What does it matter?

>stop triggering me with your opinions only MY opinions are allowed
Nah.

>haven't moved past the denial stage.

>losing based upon the rules of the election that were created hundreds of years ago is winning

haha

Awesome. Thx
How's your oppression going?

i think guns should be banned
>nuh uh

>Still crying lol
Thank you President Trump

What am I denying? I'm a conservative and we didn't get a liberal president. We won, son. I don't know how I could possibly be grieving over dodging a Clinton regime.

Uh, but Don literally won based on those rules, hahaha. Winning is winning. What are you even talking about?

what was it about?

I disagree and that's because people shouldn't have to worry about being unarmed when somebody comes at them with an illegally obtained firearm. Not insulting you or telling you to leave, just telling you my side. Try it.

Awesome how though, specifically?

>triggering
uh oh 13 y/o alert

Dissenting opinions are fine, in fact it's pretty much what I study, but what you have here is a series of opinions that are based on complete lies.

Hillary's gender probably hurt her more than it helped her (keep in mind she was probably the most experienced candidate ever and I wasn't even a supporter), Obama won because of his healthcare policies and years of destructive Republican leadership, people aren't pissed and switch parties it's just that losers vote more, dindus is a term people who have never met a black person use, "stealing" elections really isn't a thing. and politicologist isn't a word.

If you were to say stuff like "Hillary was a bad candidate" and "Obama was disappointing", those would be fine opinions that have merit but instead you took the route of just spewing shit out of your ass.

I'm glad you have another 5 years before you can vote so your edgy 8th grader opinion can develop into something semi-factual.

Nor should you my friend, nor should you! Thanks for the reminder, and the laugh.

Fucking Brilliant! I love every second of it. He has exposed the system as a fucking joke, once you know that, it makes sense to put a clown in charge.

0/10 Don't drink the Kool-Aid, kids. You'll end up like this guy.

Excpet the left only values winning. Not even they believe the accusations they throw at people.

What system? The electoral college?

Sarah Palin would have won hands down.... except none of the leftist feminists could vote for that woman.....

Imagine knowing nothing about politics so you have to resort to this. How embarrassing this must be for you.

>the worst running mate in political history who might have cost McCain the election
>would have won hands down
try again, kid

:^)

Why does it matter that a woman has never led the richest nation on the planet? It’s an indictment of our sexist culture. Sure electing Obama, who was half white half black didn’t mean racism was dead but it was a step in the right direction. Electing a woman would have huge implications.

Exposing the system as a joke, or destroying American democracy for money and power?

>knowing politics
>voting Democrat
Pick one.

i don’t think guns should be banned just an example of selective free speech

>electing a person just because of their race or gender
>not racist or sexist
P-PROGRESS, GUYS. SERIOUSLY.

This!

Dodged a bullet. Big war with russians in syria.

Trump's my man. At first he scared me, but now we cool.

You realize commentary like this gets us nowhere and is destructive right? If everyone in America just took an hour or two to read about the policies that affect them and who supports them we’d live in a much better country.

Sadly people would rather just say dumb shit and hot takes at each other, like your comment. It’s sad.

calm down or you’ll be on the second stage, anger

I aint even mad.

I didn’t say elect them because of their demographics, but eroding oppressive bigotry is a step in the right direction.

This is correct! The United States is somewhere around the 100 mark in terms of rankings in equal gender representation and I believe both houses in Congress are around 19-21% female which is disgusting, especially considering how many issues are female-centric (birth control, abortion, healthcare, help for single mothers, etc.)

America has been like that since WW2. All Trump did was make everyone realize that there is still a very disgusting portion of our population willing to vote for him.

>"haha the other side is dumb right guys"
The DNC isn't perfect, but I will remind you that the GOP is currently trying to push a terrible tax bill and also tried to push through a tone deaf healthcare bill. Also, there are no legitimate non-meme third parties.

How'd that work out for ya?

I'd love to do that but the other guys won't, said both sides to themselves. Yeah, not happening, my man. Insults, sarcasm and dismissing the opponent is all we have. This is politics now.

If you know much about Warren, you're too stupid to be allowed to vote.

How's your wife's boyfriend's big black dick taste, champ?

"that isn't happy with him"
It's not like people don't like him just cause. He is continuously enforcing policies that harm most Americans.
The most recent tax bill (while it technically does cut middle class tax rates) makes things like student loans non-tax deductible among a myriad of other policies. He's rolled back regulations on the environment for no good reason. He has only protected the interests of his buddies and if you still support him, I believe you are only further cucking yourself, my friend.

What stage is proud?

"THEY STARTED IT"

How does knowing a lot about the people who represent us make me too stupid to vote? I know a lot about a lot of different representatives. It's called being involved in politics.

>b-b-b-but the GOP is-
Yeah, but at least we don't have to deal with Clinton. I'll take anything over extinction. Raise my taxes and take my healthcare? I'll just spend more responsibly and not get sick or hurt, problem solved. What could men do against certain death?

Put another way. Trump essentially backed down in Syria. He stopped funding for the rebels and kurds. No longer were russian aircraft and syrian gov troops dying in "accidents."

Civil war ends.

And look, he just gave Jerusalem to the Jews. I've seen more rage at rushhour than after this announcement. No one burning shit in Iran screaming "death to..." nope, just a press release.

Now Jews and evangelicals love this man.

The art of the deal.

>It’s an indictment of our sexist culture.
It has to do more to do with the fact that women are less likely to have the charisma and leadership qualities to be president.

your response wasn’t accurate because the topic was hindering free speech and not gun control

If people are ignored, they won't be elected. We need to stop giving attention to every piece of shit who uses firebrand partisan rhetoric to try to push through destructive policies.

thats denial, user

You Trumptards are obsessed with Clinton because your President is fucking up. Bad.

>Obama, who was half white half black
kek, nice racism there

Hopefully people like you refuse healthcare so we can start a better future.

>getting a student loan
>the environment is some kind of fragile thing that will irreparably break if we dont spend all our money we dont have on it
Found the issue. You're retarted.

this

Ignoring someone isn't how you beat them in a race. Politics is about issue handling vs. issue handling. Your argument is literally "I don't know anything so that makes me smarter" and it's so fucking self-unaware that it's comical.

samefag

>Our current president is one of the only men worth putting on the cover of Playboy

I've made the right choice.

>Being this blue pilled
She won a game no one was playing

Samefag.

>(while it technically does cut middle class tax rates)
That's the only thing you said that is important to the middle class workers who supported him in places like Michigan.

Beyond that are people like me who voted Trump as a vote against the leftist extremists. Going to call everyone a racist, sexist, xenophobic bigot. Okay here's Trump... Oh wait you can't escalate on this guy, you've already used up all the nasty words. Fuck you! Here's your shit sandwich, now eat it like the bitch that you are!

you're the faggot who was mad a nigger was President for 8 years

Those are just two examples. There's really no point in me listing everything wrong with the tax bill because you seem to have your mind made up.
But the fact is, a LOT of Americans have student loans. I don't, but I understand that making those costs more expensive will lead to the average household having less money to spend which leads to a poor economy. It doesn't take a genius to put two and two together.

nope
you're the samefag samefagging about bbc
because you conservatives crave it

how can you can tell it's oppressive bigotry? because we're NOT electing them based on their race and gender? because, according to you, even if we DID it wouldn't solve the problem.

>>we shouldn't elect people based on their race or gender
>>if we don't elect people of a specific race or gender, it means there's systemic oppression/bigotry

literally the only solution for people like you is electing people of a specific race or gender, otherwise there is systemic oppression and bigotry--but even THAT isn't enough, because there's still somehow systemic oppression and bigotry. you live in a world where there is literally NO ROOM for a lack of oppressive bigotry, because the only "sign" that things are improving is when the people whose genders and races YOU prefer are elected based purely on merit (which happens all the fucking time).

how the fuck does circular reasoning like this make its way into mainstream thought? lol

How very 1950s of you. No, my argument is about the media's obsession with sensationalism instead of news. That's the only reason people like Warren or Richard Spencer get any attention. "Issues" are pretty much irrelevant -- the previous president was elected even though nobody knew a thing about what he really believed.

Well that's they're problem, not mine.

Wow nice strawman.
Voting against your own interests is great if you show those dumb libtards am I right fellas?

based on your own criteria, you literally couldn't tell if shit was actually getting better or not.

your only barometer for improvement is if blacks and women get elected, but you have absolutely no desire to hold them to the same standard as other politicians, so you cry "oppression" and "bigotry" when they don't get elected.

incredible.

>while it technically does cut middle class tax rates)
no it doesn't faggot

why is it so in vogue to suck rich faggot cock on this website
kek

> pretends he's not the racist
> calls Obama a "nigger"
kek

Say it faggot:
I'm mad a nigger got elected
nigger
nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

You say that as if sensationalism is some bold new thing. I will remind you that JFK won an election on pretty much the exact same thing. It has always been a big part of politics, but people would not have voted for Trump if he went on right ideals.

If the middle class is poor, then the economy is poor. That affects you.

>voting against the libs
>voting against our own interests
Pick one.

> That picture with the dog in a burning room saying everything is fine

Wow. Even by Sup Forums standards you're racist.

Just curious, how many women run for congress? My grandma built B-17s during WW2 and put her self through college. Always supported good centrist policies. Entire family tried to convince her to run for local office, as did some of her friends who served in local office. Couldn't convince her, same with my mom, same with most of the women I know. They don't want it, it takes a special kind of sadistic power hungry asshole to actually want to run for office. Most women are just too chill to put up with that noise, I'm with them. Basically, everyone who runs for office is sleazy because only sleazy people would want that job. Women are less sleazy than men.

>implying the use of single word decides how you feel about an entire race

not that user but Trump ran on building the wall, tax cuts and bringing back jobs.
Anyone with a brain could have researched why this shit was half-baked. They didn't. They believed him.

did you hear that those libtards hate people shooting themselves in the foot?

It does cut middle class tax rates, but overall, it means that the MC will be paying more through other policies.

>no u
typical dumb conservative american