How do you think a US civil war would play out in this scenario:

How do you think a US civil war would play out in this scenario:

Donald Trump fires Robert Mueller. Democrats and a handful of paleo-con Republicans call a press conference and declare that the White House is under the unlawful control of a Russian puppet and call for immediate resistance in the streets, and the arrest of Donald Trump.

How would Trump react? Would he order the arrest of the dissidents? If he did, would the police listen? Would he declare martial law and use the military to arrest them? If civil disorder began and Trump called out the National Guard, would things escalate? If both sides demanded that the military take action against the other side, which way would the military jump? Would the CIA, FBI, and NSA work for or against Trump?

How quickly would something like this spin entirely out of control?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14637977
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not happening. Murica is a bunch of neutered faggot who only rage online.

The consumer states would be buttfucked.

The trump supporters are concentrated in the countryside and are heavily armed. The democrats and {{{nevertrumpers}}} are located in the cities and are unarmed. There are historical precedents for a civil war with this distribution of forces. They even made an academy award winning movie about one of them: "The Killing Fields". Hint: the source of those millions of bodies came from the cities - the war ended with the mass extermination of the city residents, as well as the teachers and professors.
But enjoy your #resistance fantasy.

/thread

The CIA, FBI, NSA, National Guard and military would follow orders from the top down. It's what they do. If a rebellion were to take place, it would happen without governmental assistance.

I am a trump opposer, I live in a city, and I am heavily armed. You might be surprised at how many there are like me. Conservifags don't hold a monopoly on gun ownership. Most people who live in urban areas are gun owners and democratic voters.

You really think if Obama, the Bushes, and Carter held a press conference and said that Trump was issuing unlawful orders, and that he was in the employ of a hostile foreign power, that there wouldn't be support across political lines in every alphanet agency?

The NG and military only follow legal orders. There's precedent and practice for these occurrences.

I think that if the Republican party continues to support their shill/sham of a president, half the country will too, and that includes the agencies under his command.

So the trigger bois are still shitposting?
Shrill faking 5th columnist trying to change public opinions by erosion.
Not a word ever about Barry Os sellout or HCs criminality.

If that were the case then gun control would be a non-issue, so that's how I know you are full of shit.

Strawman get out.

Argue the topic at hand, don't try to deflect, senpai.

What are you even talking about?

Well that's the reason I started this thread. I was reading an interview with the ex-ethics commissioner who said if Trump fires Mueller, it will be entirely without precedent, and he basically says it would be time for open insurrection. The fact is that Trump might actually fire Mueller, and there might actually be calls for insurrection. That's why I'm wondering what people think the reactions would be on both sides.

But trump won...
So not the majority
In some cities yes, but not the majority

Niggers can't aim worth a damn. Not worried

Stopped reading at paleocons. Do some more research before you embarrass yourself like this.

>cut off welfare
>farmers stop delivering to cities
>water supplies cities steal from farming territories is cut off
>ports stop operating

End of war

They are saying that if that many liberals were actually gun owners, they wouldn't be so quick to want to take away guns.

Why does everyone think the investigation is going to stop by firing Mueller? If anything, it'll continue under someone else with even more scrutiny.

How long until niggers start killing everyone after they cant go to the store and get free groceries with their ebt cards because the shelves are bare?

A week? Maybe less?

>How would Trump react?
he'd go full Erdogan.

Look up gentrification

That and niggers always go after easy prey
They would attack white liberals LONG before wanting to go fucking with gun toting rednecks.

>Thinks spoiled rich kid city faggots own guns/shoot at anywhere close to the rate of rurals

You people are fucking batshit
Probably just kids saying stupid shit but.. still...
Facepalm included

B-But, I voted for obama! We're in this together, brothers and sisters!

Lol. I hope this actually happens.

You have obviously never lived in an urban area. If you're going to use the conservative nra gung ho militia argument, you need to understand that rednecks who like to kill deer and ducks aren't the only people who own guns.

Unlikely any of that. What would likely happen is he'll be put on trial and the impeachment process will begin and he'll resign as pres. That simple end of story. Trump is an actual pussy that wouldn't do shit despite what his devoted followers seem to think of him.

Not nearly as many of them own guns as rednecks in rural areas. Not by a long shot.

There are many places where gun ownership in redneck towns is probably close to 100%

Keep on dreaming faggot liberal. Trump is innocent and you faggots can't stop crying about him being OUR president in an election he won that was cheated against him by everyone. How sad is it for you all to lose a rigged election rigged in your favor?

He'd try. The question is whether the military and the alphabet agencies would obey him. Even if he has the Joint Chiefs under his thumb -- and I don't think he does -- there's no way to guarantee that the individual commanders of each and evrry military base and naval group would obey orders they might individually regard as unlawful, particularly if they are being asked by past presidents to disobey.

>thinking he would actually resign

Shows how little you've been paying attention.

Remember how the media told you he was going to drop out of the race? Bet you believed that too.

>killing everyone else
You mean killing each other
And it's already happening alot, it would just get worst
Or better
Depending on your pov

Retard

Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million votes. Don't let his pathetic insecurity about that fact gaslight you!

He would most likely have support of the armed forces.

So far they like him because he has been hands off with the generals. He's not micro managing them in the middle east like kang nig did, so they are able to kick ass. The rank and file would mostly support him as well.

.. yes, your forefathers killed their oppressors, then they became the oppressors and buildt the greatest army and the greatest intelligence network in the world to make sure no one would do exactly what they themselves did once oppressed.

go get your AR15 and your Glock and your sweetest pair of tacticool range glasses and marksman's gloves, and then take on the fucking US Army, Navy, Marine Corps Green Baret 101st Airborne Delta Fucks and the CIA, FBI, NSA and the national guard and the paramilitary goons you idiots call a police force.

go on, form a fucking militia and do it, faggot.

I fucking double dare you motherfucker.

They would start to venture into the white gated communities when their food ran out. The liberals that live there that scream for "cultural enrichment" for everyone else would get a big dose of it.

Zdravstvuyte, comrade. Say hi to Vladimir for me.

Lol wtf? I think you answered the wrong person. I was talking about the electorate. Reread

>FAke new the media is lying to you

I don't the media to tell me what's real or not to know that you voted for imbecile. But then he likes uneducated morons like you.

The insurrection would begin if the RINOS and the Libtards tried to oust a rightfully elected president of the United States. Liberals may hold the cities, but flyover country has the food, oil and transportation networks, not to mention somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 million firearms.
Trying to oust a dually elected President is unconstitutional, and the military has sworn an oath to protect that constitution. To whatever extent necessary, they would do so, and obey the orders of the Commander in Chief. They are, however, limited by Posse Comitatus Act that forbids their use on US soil. Flyover patriots would not need them anyway.

Not him but I'm a conservative Trump opposer.

You mean without government assistance. Governmental isn't even a word, dumbass.

You honestly have no idea what you're talking about if you think a bunch of city people shoot as much and spend as much time in the wilderness as people that live in small towns in red states.

>b-b-b-but obongo and muh shillary durrr
gtfo

Martial court
Treason
Buhbye

The problem with that is that the United States is a Republic, not a Democracy.

Hillary Clinton knew the rules of the election, but couldn't manage to get her fat ass to the states that mattered to actually campaign. She thought she had it locked up, so didn't even bother.

You don't get to pick different rules and proclaim you won when you actually lost. You need to just accept it and move on. Like king nigger said, "Elections have Consequences"

>All cops are racist and evil
>All military are jackbooted thugs who kill poor minorities all over the world

They will join us and Remove Drumpf

Lolno. I voted for Bernie and live in a major metro area in the center of trumpistan and the only other gun owners around here are the trumptards who have to live in the city for their jobs. Oh sure a few democrats in the city own guns, but they have a track record of looting during periods of civil instability, and arent likely to be an asset.

>libruls wunna taik muh guns abloo blooo
it's a meme you infinite faggot

Any you voted for Hillary. Enough said.

Wow could you possibly be this fucking retarded. I am off for heavy restrictions on gun ownership almost as heavy as Australia, yet I own guns because for the time being I have to live in the reality where many people who may want to harm me someday own guns.

If the government banned any particular guns I own I would certainly turn them in with a smile. If some jackass rednecks try to shoot me and my family, on the other hand...

>it's a meme

Which is why as soon as someone gets shot, democrat jew senators are screaming for guns on tv the next day?

Meh. Those gated communities would most likely be protected by private agencies. It's the middle and lower class that would suffer the most

>>cut off welfare
Red states are the most who depend on welfare

>>farmers stop delivering to cities
That just means good business for mexico

>water supplies cities steal from farming territories is cut off
They just take it for Canada

>>ports stop operating
What?

wew lad, where to begin...
>not using the civil war from our own country
>forgetting the south got BTFO'd in the said war

>cities are filled with violent armed niggers
>cities are completely unarmed
pick one

>forgetting Trump's approval rating sank to the high-20's
>forgetting most of the country didn't vote for Trump
>forgetting the silver spoons who did vote for him wouldn't lift a finger to help, they'd simply leave the country

You forgot the mouseketeers.

It's not my problem that they keep feeding you spoonfuls of shit, and you happily slurp them clean.

They constantly would self-assuredly proclaim that he was finished, he wouldn't get the nomination, he would drop out, the republicans would essentially stage a coup and nominate someone else, he wouldn't beat hillary, etc, etc, etc. And they were wrong about every bit of it.

OP, that sounds almost like a coup rather than a civil war.

Trump firing Mueller wouldn't do anything other than allow opposing politicians and celebrities vouch for impeachment, but Trump would only fire him for a legitimate reason, which would hold up under any legal disputes.

They would call for his impeachment for about a month, people on both sides bitch at each other, and then everyone goes back to living with this divided unhappiness as they realize nothing would change.

The previous administration literally wire tapped him to try and find dirt on him before he got elected, and the best they got was the pussy tapes.

Nothing will make Trump go away. You will keep saying he's going to be impeached for possibly the next 7 years.

The only thing his opposition would actually want to accomplish is cripple his agenda and make him look like an ineffective president so his policies can't create a significant change in the political realm.

You'd realize this when you realize Trump has done nothing wrong other than talk a lot of shit.

valid point, he might just be smart and pull a Nixon instead.

Trump can't fir Mueller, he doesn't have the authority. If he directly ordered the military to imprison Mueller the generals under him would block the order. Trump has to discredit Mueller, which he's attempting to do in this very moment. If that fails it's just a matter of damage control by the GOP.

@Barth2032

By your logic a cyclist who hates drivers could never own a car.

>Donald Trump fires Robert Mueller.

Liberaltwats would scream at the sky. Congress repubs would "tsk tsk...gee" about it. 64 million Trump supporters would cheer. The media would gnash teeth and cry.

And not much more... since it's legal.

fuck yeah, them too.

>Thinking the armed forces isn't mostly comprised of the same rednecks who would form these militias.

If you think that most of the armed forces wouldn't desert day one in this scenario, you're a fucking moron.

This unbeatable military machine had a hard time against sandniggers with AKs for the last decade and a half.

>If some jackass rednecks try to shoot me and my family
You'd be dead. That redneck has likely killed dozens of times with that very rifle. You, on the other hand, have a bb gun or a 9mm that you shoot sideways for extra gangsta. Either way problem solved.

strawpoll.me/14637977

I didn't say anything even remotely close to that.
I told you you're a retard.
Because that's what you are.
Mentally retarded Asshole of your kind is the only reason there is even a remote chance of an actual civil war occuring. The rest of the population are civilized human beings and wouldn't pick up guns and start shooting each other over some political bullshit. And not even that important too. It's not like trump was actually doing anything that's mind blowing or really bad..
You're just a stupid error of nature, which natural selection has yet to correct

>Trump can't fir Mueller, he doesn't have the authority.

Lol

>thinking those private security officers wouldn't abandon their posts to take care of their families

I am a liberal and stricter gun control is my number one issue. But it's not because I hate guns, it's because the sort of people who tend to be drawn to guns are violent and irrational people. I own guns and I have no problem with other sane and reasonable people owning guns. The problem is that it is impossible to ensure that only sane and reasonable people own guns (and conservative certainly aren't) without at least very strict government regulation.

>This level of projection

If the rest were civilized human beings, there wouldn't be this much of an uproar over a fairly won election. They would get over it and go back to their lives and try to win next time around.

US Civil war wasnt country vs city, it was north vs south. North had both cannon-fodder-producing cities and food-producing countryside. Democrats dont. The cities would start rioting and dying within days from lack of water and food and power.

>I am a liberal and stricter gun control is my number one issue. But it's not because I hate guns, it's because the sort of people who tend to be drawn to guns are violent and irrational people. I own guns
^^liberal logic.

>Only me and those who believe what I do are allowed (x)

only reason you Americans even won in the first place is because the french cut off the British navy.

>democrat jew senators are screaming for guns on tv the next day
.. are they, now? So far, they've mostly called for better vetting/background checks, regulations regarding mental health and some mumble jumble about bump-fire stocks because of Vegas. Name me one (1) incident were democrat, kike lawdogs with any actual agency and power went out and called banning all firearms. Go on.

Trump didn't lose the popular vote.
There ISN'T a popular vote. That's something Democrats made up to whine about losing.

Spoken like a Citiot who has never actually been in a conservative area.

I grew up in a small conservative town. Around 5,000 residents. Gun ownership among adult males was probably about 100% or close. During hunting season, there would be guns everywhere, no one paid it any mind.

Guess how much gun violence there was? Absolutely none. Guess how many robberies? none. People didn't even lock their doors at night.

The problem isn't guns. It's your beloved "Diversity"

Political reality is much more subtle that your theory, OP. And it will be much more difficult to dislodge but dislodge we must.

When, in the course of human history, it becomes necessary to…

>Trump supporters still care about the election which is over 1 year ago because that was the last time Trump won anything.

Lulz

>The cities would start rioting and dying within days

>Some redneck crashes his truck into a cell tower.
>Kills local wifi
>Liberal warriors hug one another and weep
>Unable to check their facebook and virtue signal, they rock back and forth in a fetal position till starvation takes them

Civil war! Trump vs Libtards. Chad vs Carl.
Chad wins.
/thread

Thay may have worked in medieval times, but not now.

>>cities are filled with violent armed niggers
>>cities are completely unarmed
>pick one
10/10 laffed n kækked

But I'm really doubtful he'll go for a second term. He achieved his goals. He did what he wanted to. Why would he subject himself to another 4 years of having to deal with all the ungrateful fucks and people complaining nonstop over non issues? I'm pretty sure he will just go back to his shit and fuck off all of this pathetic political tv show

He doesn't. Not sure what it's like outside of the U.S but our President is the leader of the executive branch not of everything. He couldn't directly fire your sorry ass if he wanted to. Though I guess technically he could order a drone strike on you.

Which only mattered because the british had no control over the countryside by that time, so no way to support their army. Thanks for proving the point about the fatal weakness of a city-based force in a civil war.

He'll start up TNB
Trump news broadcast

Farming subsidies go down the toilet, poor farmers begging for welfare because they can't afford shit.

Did I say "all guns"? You're altering the argument.

They know they can't say "all guns" the strategy is to slowly make regulation stricter and stricter.

Democrats are good at playing the long game.

>thinks real world is a meme

soldiers follow orders, user. Every fucking war, including your own Civil War, goes to prove this.

>This unbeatable military machine had a hard time against sandniggers with AKs for the last decade and a half
said sandniggers are actual, experienced warriors, your local redneck militia ain't.

sorry.

>Chief executive
>Can't fire an employee

M'kay Nancy.

In my state alone 1/4 million deer were taken in less than a dozen days of hunting. That is a single mid-western state. 9 days in Wisconsin took 200,000. I suspect an army of armed libtards marching from LA would be worn down to half a dozen roadside beggars before they reached the Nevada state line.