Would you date a femboy, user?

Would you date a femboy, user?

>It's not gay btw

Sure. I don't give a shit. As long as he/she isn't a piece of shit. Plus I'm bi, so... there's that.

I would, but also im gay

Its gay, user. Don't lie to yourself. If you like cock in any of your orifaces it means you're gay.

hell yeah. im femanon tho so i'd want them to be a switch

I do not give a fuck as long as their ass is round

>yes

If she had a feminine penis, sure. Why not? A good boipucci would seal the deal.

But what exactly is a feminine penis?

sauce

A dainty, well kept penis like you'd expect on a female.

No cause one of these days they'll request if they can fuck your ass. Man fuck that.

yes i would date

Tits time

no because I'm not a stupid flaming fucking faggot

One of the gayest sentences I've ever read

retard

You are faggot in denial op, that shit is soo gay

I tried but they were batshit insane

literally the definition of what gay is

I would but I gotta be top.

a penis cannot be feminine. you are a faggot.

Yeah only if he admitted he was gay though. None of that "im a girl if i wear a skirt no homo" shit.

Im attracted to feminine features, so if a guy is very feminine (looks, beha ior, etc) and I fuck them. Would that make me bi because technically homosexuality is masculine attracted to masculinity. No im not avoiding me being bi, just throwing out some food thought.

Fair point.

females do not possess penises. men do. you want to fuck men. you are a fag.

>ho·mo·sex·u·al·i·ty
>sexual attraction to people of one's own sex.

Where's the technicality

men who date other men tend to fuck assholes of other men, you glorious winged faggots.

True it definitely isn't gay, an I definitely would date one. It's a shame NY has so few.

no. gay. you fuck guys.

Well sorry in this case I mean my own gender, male

I'd marry one if he'd fuck my butt.

See any penis drawn by Po-Ju for a good example.

like other anons have said, if they are feminine looking im all for it. I would enjoy them having a large cock though. I love watching them bounce as they ride cock

A shitty meme, a penis is inherently masculine. Saying it's not is going against literally all of human history.

Ehh! Wrong! You can be straight and still be attracted to feminine boys or having sex with them.

I am simple man.
I see nice ass.
I shove my cock inside.

it would have to be passable trap material and fulfill damn near all my fetishes

What am I gay I said no already.

probably. I've had enough of psychotic women.

I'm probably better off dating a fat chick.

I'm bi, And even I'm saying that's gay.

Nah, he deserves better than me.
Although that applies to pretty much everyone.

Why would a feminine guy wear a top like that if he didn't want to get fucked?

its more comfortable ok? Sometimes you want a little support there.

its gay, but yes

>not eating his ass before fucking it
Gaaaaaay

>her ass

there you go, its not gay anymore.

You're gay if you don't eat girl ass too.

I don't even know what's gay anymore. What's straight what's gay I don't know anymore.

Straight is being attracted to Women
Gay is being attracted to Men
Bi is being attracted to both

This is very simple stuff.
You like dicks on your chicks? you are Bi at best.

Yes, if he's femenine as fuck and wants to be treated as a girl in all aspects (except maybe pronouns in which case it would be a trap and i'd still date).

I just want someone femenine who i can trust, to take care of, call beautiful, cuddle and fuck senseless.

Sources?

>tfw you will never have a tan, fit blonde fuckboi to call your own

Is it really that simple?

Would be so much better if he had little budding breasts

Yes, now go fuck some femboy butts, but remember to lick the ass first or its really gay.

That's all kinds of gay. Maybe hand holding isn't gay.

Let a dude suck your dick, that's how i figured shit out. He couldn't get me hard so i realized i was only gay for femboys/traps.

Wear a fucking condom.

>Let a dude suck your dick, that's how i figured shit out.
Did you really let a dude suck your dick just for the sake of finding out if you're gay?

>Would you date a femboy, user?
yes
>>It's not gay btw
yes it is

Yep, and it made a difference. I honestly find it funny when other dudes are insecure about their sexuality now.

And honestly, if you didn't try it and you're in this thread claiming to be straight, you're just in denial.

its gay fagot

Man the absolute mad man.

It's pretty gay. And yeah, I'd date a femboy, so long as he's as cute as that pic

im basically a femboy and i like the more aggressive "daddy" type of guys so no

Pics.

You know, that's the thing, I am really wanting some of that.
I dated some girls before and it's cool, but I want to try some dick now.
But I am not atracted to "men", so a femboy would do perfectly. I am also very manly, not feminine in the slightest,
What do I do?

emphasis on the word "basically" because i wouldn't say im a full-fledged femboy

>what do I do?

Maybe stop making posts about your sexual confusion on an anonimous message board and spend some time with people. It doesn't even have to be about your sexual confusions or frustrations, just sit down with some people and get to know them. Maybe you'll find out some things about life or yourself specifically while you're at it.

I just got out with some friends, user.
But I don't want to tell them that I want to suck dick. I just want to do it.

Bunch of idiots in this thread. If the male claims to be female she is a female so having sex with her playing with her small cock is NOT GAY!! How fucking hard is it to get this through your faggot brains?

I'd still hit that.

I would as long as he'd take care of the garden, cooked, and loved me, in that order.

No because I hate anal.

Am I autistic for finding this comfy?

You've obviously never smashed any boypussy before

naw mate your good

Tell ya what, if you have one, I'll smash it then I'll tell you how I felt about it. But only if you have one, because I like you a lot.

I am a femboy so no.

I like bears.

Wouldn’t openly date one but if no one knew about it then I’d have him waiting for me every night with his ass spread

Love femboys that like bears.

Ikr

hit me up on discord kittenellie#6525

:3 its rare to find girls into traps/femboys shitty for us that don't really like men that much.

Only way I'd get a femboy.

Of course it's gay, he has a penis

Its p gay but yeah i would

I love bears that love femboys.

I would, only if he says no homo.

I'd try to impregnate ur butt user

>Would you date a femboy, user?
>>It's not gay btw

YOU ARE FAGGOT DOGSHIT CANCER

DIE FAGGOT DIE

MODS GET THE FAGGOTS OFF OF Sup Forums

tfw no trap bf to have lesbian fun with