Other urls found in this thread:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strumpf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How dare you question things in this Trump hugbox

Sup Forums also loves sage(-ing) shitty threads

goodbye

bump for the sage

sage bomb

Because Trump is great but let's be honest here, he's no fuhrer.

Bump bomb

When the average person says "this person is like Hitler" they are saying something fundamentally different than when Sup Forums says it. The "like Hitler" in each case refers to a set of characteristics they think Hitler exemplifies and each person is talking about a different set of characteristics.

Fifth post bifth post

People here don't like the comparison of Trump with Hitler because it's factually wrong.

>the Sup Forums is one person meme

We love both for different reasons.

While Sup Forums may agree to things Hitler strived for or wanted, they also love freedom of Speech and a bunch of other things Hitler opposed.
Also, when people compare Trump to Hitler they usually mean the genocidal one, someone many on Sup Forums don't even think existed.
Second also, a lot of us are probably just rping about it.

Hitler wasn't great, he lost in the end.

Because he's nothing like Hitler...Unfortunately

Its like the word racism. It was a good platitude tactic that made the right recoil and made them desperately prove that they are not racist. At some point though it just got old and now you have openly proud racist right-wing meme squads on twitter that are impervious to the word because they effectively reclaimed it.

I don't think it will ever get that far with the Hitler comparisons though.

I love ice cream. Donald Trump is not an ice cream.

page 10 save party

He's not remotely like Hitler
Most here post Hitler memes to keep rebbit at bay
Very few unironically love Hitler

You know what's funny is the #BernVictims being so fucking retarded that they'll call Trump a "fascist Nazi Hitler" then show up and start fights and try to shut down everyone's freedom of speech and assembly.

That's the real hilarity.

saging niggas in da house

trump

>Very few unironically love Hitler
However, all of them fap to gore.
And I don’t mean Al Gore.

The difference between ice cream and Hitler
is that Bernardfags love ice cream too.

Wow... This really made me think... Damn...

google.com/imghp?q="Trumpfhosen"

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strumpf

anti-sage

Sup Forums loves Hitler but he's nothing like Trump?

Where's the contradiction?

It's really not fair to either Donald Trump or Hitler to compare the two; they're really totally different characters. I'm not fond of either of them, but if people want to attack a presidential candidate, they're gonna have to do better than compare him to Hitler.