celeb thread

Other urls found in this thread:

sexxam.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

redheads best girls

I got you fampai

Still on my Daisy chain

At last! My moment to test the waters!

Gaze upon my new obsession, Sup Forumsros.

What did he mean by this?

:(

best long legs in the business

oh wait its a herman thread..

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
>pedo gif poster guy
(plus when he acts like multiple anons getting mad at anyone who cals him out or anyone who posts this)
(plus the id suck cock for tay tay(or other celeb) faggotry/samefagging)
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mlp/ and starts most /trap/ threads

you really should just kill yourself, herman

Don’t be an asshole.

A tall and evil shape, mounted upon a black horse… The rider was robed all in black, and black was her lofty helm; yet this was no Ringwraith but a living woman ... her name is remembered in no tale, for she herself had forgotten it.

This kills the crab.

Look you guys can hate on her, but I think her teeth make her look cute. And no bullshit you can throw my way is going to change my mind.

You seen her mom?

Why Grandma, what big teeth you have!

nice

Is this fun for you? Cause you’re not gonna get anywhere

fake news

stop

Is this considered loli? It says she's thousands of years old sexxam.com

This You could replace your pics with gore or whatever kinda spam and it wouldn't make a difference to the thread

Oh Emma! I really need to cum for you now. show me that ass

I, too, am in love with Daisy Ridley.

Makes dumpster fires look good in comparison.

Reminds me of the Chatterer Cenobite

One of my favorite Daisy webms of all time. The ass she worked hard for.

You’re the ass.

Heya

Uncanny

so softly ass, please sit on my face

hello

Beauty
Aww. Why is that gif so small?

I've seen her build dams in her spare time

Hey there cutie

All right I can obviously see when I’m not wanted and Daisy’s not being appreciated for who she is, so I’m out. But I’ll be back.

Hey there user

don't know tbh

I’ve seen beavers out act that bitch in beavers spare time.

daisy a qt, just ignore the doofus

don't feed into it ya dingus

Why sad?

That's better!
Have no Kenz dance.

It reminds me of Sarahanon

Kissable tummy

I'd fuck her.

Well it’s kind of hard to when I’m just going solo against a couple of asshats. The only thing that works on Sup Forums is the rule of majority.

Remember: Always feed the trolls.

great body but I'm not really a fan of round faces.

What did she mean by this?

Was he your bf?

Hello.... What's going on in here?

No, but I miss him. Everyone liked him

Kissable thighs

Nobody’s attacking you personally, just that retarded beavis you keep posting.

I don't know who that is but she looks like she lost track of how many niggers she's fucked before she turned 15.

I am old and I don't go to movies but once a year or so, and except for Emma Watson I have no fucking idea who any of these cunts are.