I want to kill myself. Give me reason not to

I want to kill myself. Give me reason not to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n9s_MxcqrIU
youtube.com/watch?v=I9u2EpK35PY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I will take u to your restaurant of choice if you choose not to :v)

You're a karma whore. You're not suicidal. Stop wasting Sup Forumss time.

honestly can't think of a reason you shouldn't

Join the Peace Corp. Go to some 3rd world hellhole. If you die there it means something.

Ya you don't want to. I want to more than you do. If you really wanted to you wouldn't tell people. Like me, if I do it it's going to be sudden and everyone will be like "I can't believe he killed himself with so much to live for! He had an excellent credit score, steady job, good assets, good looking and thousands in cash on him?! Wtf?!"
It's about living with who i am at this point. My mind races. I do good deeds just to feel better about how shitty I've been to people in my life.

Find what makes you ok with your reality.

Run up your debt first before killing yourself. This way you don't have to pay it back.

So you'll live to see how awful Star Wars 9 is when it comes out.

naw

It's a permanent solution to a temporary problem.
You can always do things that kill you eventually, like drugs or sex- why just end it?
Also: do you want to make your mother cry? Because she will. A lot.

Heroin

You should do it. The human race is a filthy, violent, destroyer of everything. Who wants to live like that?

I enjoy destroying things.

Because you're an edgy teenager?

Nah I'm an adult. Heart full of rage, seems I can't be saved.

People love me because I pretend to be whatever they want, but really it's all about me taking the power.
Deconstructing things feels good.

You won't find out what happens next.

Get over yourself, drama queen.

Blow me.

So much this

Because if you play your cards right, you can watch the people who fucked with you suffer while you sit there watching them. If it's not because of that. Then tell me and I'll give you a fucking reason not to mate

Kill yourself faggot

you will be reborn here and more then likely in a 3rd world shit hole.youtube.com/watch?v=n9s_MxcqrIU

wrong link
youtube.com/watch?v=I9u2EpK35PY

Your reason is Candlej

Why kill yourself when you can donate yourself to someone as their sex slave and make them happy?