Do you american's feel like you getting shit on every day of your lives? this graph explains it all...

do you american's feel like you getting shit on every day of your lives? this graph explains it all. enjoy being ass raped for the rest of your lives in your great plutocracy.

>own house
>575k in bank
>no debt
>American

Feels good thanks man

CREATE ME A JOB FAGGIT

Why do you think you are entitled to wealth?

french revolution coming dude. you ain't going to be so smug for much longer. and your kids that do not a fucking thing and just inherit money, they're gonna get it too. can't wait mother fucker.

Don’t own my own biz son just make 135k a year

> lower 90% wealth peaks in mid 1980s
So you're saying Reagonomics and trickle down economics works?

Hahaha you are gonna be waiting a while. Or should I say you’ll be dead by then

you don't even understand the thing that you think you understand and are trying to troll with. SAD!

FINE, DEN GIBSMEDAT

So sad when you can't compose argument, and just name call.

I definitely do. And I’m in the 1% but at the bottom of it

Not even close, fam.

At least Obama saved us from the poor 90%.

If trickle down worked then wealth distribution would look more even in a plot like this, not keep diverging.

I wish it were more equitable.

Since it's not though, I'm just gonna get rich. It's pretty easy in America TBH, if you don't fall for consumerist bullshit.

I'll probably be able to retire in my late 30s. Tough to imagine doing this anywhere but America.

be sure to continue the ass rape of america by buying some politicians when you get rich!

Nah, I don't care about getting obnoxiously wealthy. Best things in life are free.

I just want to not need my corporate job. Well on my way to that.

All this tells me is we need another war. I say we fucking declare war on india and north korea

but those rich people live in america. not in india or north korea.

The gap is smaller during times of war you dishwater drinker

ohhh. i don't that's true since we're still at war in iraq and afghanistan and bush 43 actually cut taxes when we were at the height of operations in those wars. republicans just can't help themselves giving tax breaks and free money to those rich people

1 graph explains why my life sucks? Too fucking convoluted. Just gave me a meme thankys

Not quite as much in the bank, but I'm in the top 3% income wise. Being a not-poor American is pretty rad.

I always laugh my ass off at these poor cunts claiming to have six figures in the bank. You wouldn't be on this degenerate fucking website if you were well off.