ITT: Sup Forums in 1911

Man music sure is good since last year

Is it just me or is all the music ever created terrible?

COMRADES SEIZE THE MEANS OF /PROD/
YOU ONLY HAVE YOUR SIDECHAINS TO LOSE

>America is sending troops to Mexico
Music for the music of the next war?

It's only been around for a year, give it a chance.

Im sure one day music will be better. Its not like the negros can ruin that too!

*fucking starves*

Shellac phonographic records are a meme. Wax cylinders for life.

I had a WILD dream last night of a shining future land
NEGRO music was EVERYWHERE!

Maple Leaf Rag > The Entertainer

prove me wrong. pro-tip: you can't

this

Plebs don't know Scriabin

Bach vs Brahms & shit..

>1911
>still listening to fire truck music

Sorry, just got back from an Artic expedition, what's this "music" of which you speak?

I give the first year of music a light 5 to 6. Not a fan. I hope it gets better because what the fling falootin heck

pineapple rag > both

>mfw the spectre of communism haunts europe
>Mfw lets lose our chains brothers

I do declare there's been quite the influx of newbs into the scene lately, i do believe many of them have no idea music older than one year even exists

Music is 1 year old today. Say something nice about it.

My friends, I just read an article by a guy named Scaruffi. He is a total pretentious cunt and I'm sure his career of music critique will be short

Dagos are filthy papist heretics anyway

>American flag

Can you vote?

I want Trump against a court of hi peers explaining treason.

Ok, at last we can all agree that the Slavic-French musical outlook is superior to the Italo-Germanic one.

>ragshit
Jazz is where it's at now

1910=music started

what is this music thing?

HOGTIE 'EM BOYS

It’s like prayin’ but a little more light in the loafers

I wonder what Gustav Holst is up to these days? Should find out in the next few years, I reckon.

golly gee i sure can't wait for a war to end all this tension between countries in europe

This "Jass" "music" is merely a passing fancy, and is proof that negroes in general have neither the talent, or capacity to play any form of music whatsoever. The only thing they can do is beat on drums just like the red skins who, for some odd reason now want to take back the parcels of land they so freely gave us in the beginning.

It has been proven that only white people such as Beethoven, Bach, Brahms, Mozart, and especially Wagner are the ones who can write music. This Jass thing, especially "Rag Time" will be forgotten by next year. Mark my words.

Oh boy, I can't wait 54 years for music to finally not start sucking!

[Doesn't know how to write nor read]

Is Aids a thing yet?

Who needs music when you can just go for a walk through the forest and have nature sing you a song?
I sure hope no one will take this from us, that would be a dark future.

We're working on it, give us 60-70 years.
Don't tell anyone I told you, this is a top secret operation.