Be me 23

>Be me 23
>Have a great paying job
>Enough money to pay for laser surgery
>GF doesn’t want me to get rid of my PPP
>Loves the feeling of the Papules inside her

I’ve had these since puberty and have felt highly conscious about PPP

What do?

Plus what’s the best way to increase penis growth?

Anyone had any results without surgery?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis
youtube.com/watch?v=25Yt_Zi-jGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You can't increase penis size inany meaningful way.

Why do the papules bother you so much? Did a girl laugh at you? If your current girl is into it then maybe just leave them and save the money?

keep them
they'll get bigger by time

Papules have prevented such sexual scenarios from playing out as a teen.

I guess it’s just to mentally help the way I feel about my penis and/or give somewhat more confidence

Is this your penis?
If so, how have women reacted?

As a woman, I know plenty of women who don't mind them however its a no go for me. Personally it just reminds me too much like an std but I know theyre safe and not, idk theyre just gross to me. But only uncut guys get them really and I generally am lucky enough to get a guy whos cut but every once in a while a guy is uncut and alot of the time they have this. Its just weird to me idk, just being honest.

DICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREADDICK.THREAD.FAGGOT.THREAD

they didn't give a fuck about it

I think I'm gonna puke wtf

Hope you get cervical cancer you useless cunt

Just being honest btw

tits or gtfo

I remember those weird thingies on my dick

Remember as in you got rid of them?

dick.thread.faggot
dick.thread.faggot
dick.thread.faggot
dick.thread.faggot
dick.thread.faggot

don't be mad that I was honest. I could've lied and told them they look hot but theyre not theyre fucking disgusting. Theyre natural and harmless but still theyre not attractive and by no means does it make me want to fuck the guy more when he has a hundred skin growths on the head of his penis.

Just because you have them doesn't make you undateable or anything but personally I just think they look gross.

Sorry

>>Enough money to pay for laser surgery
Why the actual fuck would you do this?

>>Loves the feeling of the Papules inside her
Listen to your GF you dumb fuck.

Yeah, they used to fucking hurt when I touched them or jerked off, I had to go super slow. They went away with time (I think I had them for like 2 weeks or some shit, I just reduced masturbating and it was gone, but don't quote me on this)

Cut your dick off and burn it faggot that shit is gross. Don't lie you don't have a girl because no girl would want a dick like that.

Here

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirsuties_coronae_glandis

Try to see if you can get rid of them, says here there are natural methods but sometimes you have to ablate with laser (there's a risk)

She's right though. That looks fucking putrid and OP's girlfriend is clearly mentally ill if she's attracted to them.

Lasers that a doctor will use*

Oopsie doopsie, I forgot to mention that.

Kek kill yourself

PPP is natural, you shouldn't need surgery unless it's out of control and affecting your sex life. I have PPP but not as bad as OP pic, never had a girl comment on it

I don't have them. I still think you're a piece of shit.

Dude at least 30% of the male population has them and no one gives a fuck. I've never had a girl complain about them.

Why would I? My dick is perfectly normal looking.

Boi, I am the first one to tell a thot to be gone when she says stupid shit, but she is right. It looks fucking disgusting, and you're acting like a manchild right now.

You sound black

you got that alien dick

I have like one decent size one that just formed recently, pretty quickly. with several VERY VERY small ones.

That's because I'm a wannabe

>I guess it’s just to mentally help the way I feel about my penis and/or give somewhat more confidence
Then you're just as retarded as a tranny. enjoy mutilation your perfectly normal body because of a self-made problem

How old are you?
You’ll be fine

I read comments in a youtube vid, that 10 years old kids have them. It was so funny, they were blaming god.

Due to many people unbenown to this

I am gay and I would never touch that shit. Sorry, not sorry, it just looks like tentacle hentais

People like you just fuel the fire

KYS

why does your dick look like pumpkinhead?

was in a removal video?

Good luck

I started to grow them in freshman year and got scared I had like a STD but when I found it was normal, I stop worrying, my girlfriend doesn't care one bit about it (:

This
Stop it. You aren't automatically attractive, and you don't automatically get to be called attractive when you have a fucked up dick.
You seem like the type of person to call a girl that politely denied you "a bitch". Fucking pathetic man.

What luck do I need? Most people don't have or remove them. Had a friend having them and they are painfull. I guess mostly only mericans don't remove them because of costs?

You will suck a dick like that and you will enjoy it.

You're litteraly angry because someone other than you have weird palpas on his dick, do you realize how absurd you sound ? Even OP knows that looks like shit and that's why he should see if there's a safe way to remove them

Wanna join me? You seem projecting

youtube.com/watch?v=25Yt_Zi-jGg

they literally burn them off

I have PPP too. Can I join you?

PPP isn’t painful unless you try to remove them yourself

Would you touch blue waffle?

>I am gay
First of all, that's a given, faggot. second, there was no reason at all for you to even mention it. there would be a lot less hate for faggots if the fags like you weren't so obnoxious about being fags. hope all the ones like you die in a fire so the decent fags get to live better lives

This. If you're a fat fuck then just getting down to a healthy weight can add 1-2 inches. Your fat is like grass growing around a mailbox (your dick.)

He said, they are. The problem he had was that they are also nerve receptors making intercourse and bjs painfull

Bless you user.
You SEE THIS EVERYONE??? DO THIS FOR AESTHETICS.

>I generally am lucky enough to get a guy whos cut
I get you've been conditioned to prefer this due to the weird Kellogg conspiracy to ruin masturbation via making circumcision the norm in America, but every time I hear this it kind of hurts my feelings. No idea why, probably akin to when women feel pain due to not meeting beauty standards or whatever.

>Sorry, not sorry

Immediately dropped

Type with some darn integrity. Jesus.

Is that not the way to type in a reddit thread?

this is a myth tbh i lost like 60 pounds my dick still 5 inches.

I knew I wasn't fucking crazy, I had them during my teenage years and they disappeared after some time (the french wikipedia articles says so but not the english one).

If you have them for a long time and they don't go away, then yeah go see a doctor and remove them.

I'm this faggot I actually visited a doc once, but he said they start the procedure by giving two shots of lydocaine into my dick, and there is a chance that I will never feel anything with the glans again.

So it is either oversensitivity or no sensitivity at all till you die? What a shittie disease

I had the opposite experience. I lost 50 lbs and gained 3/4 an inch.

Slightly related but I have two small little dark spots on my glans I guess its just a discoloration. they are perfect circles and not super gross looking or anything but I am insecure about them for some odd reason. I don't remember having them when I was like 16 so I have a feeling my insanely frequent masturbation habits maybe caused it due to friction. Anyone know what I'm talking about? Is there a way to get rid of that shit with a topical? I'm too embarrassed to ask a doctor and him tell me its just a benign discoloration.

What the fuck is PPP? Either you are Matthew with the biggest dick in class or Rudy with the shittiest shrimp dick ever, get over it.

Idk about that first sentence tbh women aren't visual like men but yeah no shit sherlock same here not like I have phimosis or anything. I'm just saying the stigma against uncut is retarded.

any tips for Rudy in dealing with life?

I sent my cock to a girl and she said it looks wrinkled, I also have one small grey spot on the dick, but my brown arab dick covers it well.
Dicks are pretty fucking weird my dude, but I don't think you'll have any girl tell you that she can't fuck you because of some small spots

Use the shrimp to bait a whale?

Those people are mutants having primate/feline dicks with tentaces on them. Same to the people having a tail on birth

Dude that shit is normal as it gets. I got one little bump like that on my penis, and my doctor had to reassure me it's not a STD.
Embrace it, I forgot what the condition is called, but yeah cowpillars is my guess. It isn't spreadable just let the dumb bitches run away.

29 yr old user here.
I methodically cut them off with a nail clipper 9 years ago.
Dick looks fine.
>Painful
>Didn't do them all in on sitting.
>Warm running water in a bath
>Lots of peroxide
>Try not to get boners.

Good luck anons.

Hey, you know the garbage in your trash can? That's where your' opinion belongs, because that is also how much it is worth.

I would rater cut my fucking arm than remove this shit with a clipper

Imagine the fucking pain

I have tried that as a teen and I know the pain, plus some home remedy shit with toothpaste... it burns kek

No you fucking imbecile. I legit feel for my fellow PPP bros. I'd even provide more details instructions if asked.

It was very painful. But the was just clippling them off. Sure, it hurt. But if the pain was 'Holy fucking shit I'm gonna she's, you know you're actually starting to cut your actual penis. So you back out, and grab less.

Again, painful, yes. But not as much as you might think.
Pain is what guides you from cutting them off and cutting little pieces of you dick off.
Trust me. You will no the difference

>Extra advice. Don't just clam down. Slowly until you clamp down all the way. Once you do, then a slight tug.

Did it work for you?

The clipping is too painful and the toothpaste did absolutely nothing

Holy shit D:
Is it true they only come for uncut guys?

If that's true i just wish i was circumcised :(
I don't have this yet but I'm afraid, because i see the very start of it happening.

Please give more info on the clipping.

Provide pic?

Do only 25% of at a time.
This might be months work, but it's better than getting an infection.
You have to keep the wound clean, so better to just have a small cut.

Do it in the tub with running warm water to wash away blood.

GO SLOW.

A good way to know when you actually hit dick is to find a place where you don't have any PPP and slowly start to clamp down. You won't even get %5. The pain is unberable.
Now that you know this pain, this is what you watch out for.
Carefully try to just grab the papules,start to clam down verrrrrrrry slowly. As long as you doint feel that pain I described earlier your fine. You know your just getting the papules.
Once you fully clamp down, slowly tug. The papules should be on the nail clipper.

I just prefer something that's easier and appears cleaner. If I were a guy, i'd want to be uncut bc you get more feeling and don't get me wrong I have blown plenty of guys with uncut dicks (honestly easier) but I just don't think they look as appealing. I'm not trying to be a cunt I'm just being honest, I don't find weird penis growths attractive and I'd rather not deal with them. If I were to get down on a guy and he had them, I'm not gonna get up and walk away but I would rather not marry a guy who has them. All preference. I prefer cut guys because I think it looks better, I know plenty of girls that love foreskin and don't mind ppp at alll Im just being honest. I know its cancer to think uncut look gross bc everyone on this sub is uncut but its just how I like it. Sorry

We need more honesty in this world.thank u

Conscious? Dumb ass.
Conscientious.