Whats your thoughts on nudity Sup Forums?

whats your thoughts on nudity Sup Forums?

>are you naked anymore than need be?
>hwat does being naked feel like to you?
>ever been naked with someone you arent having sex wtih?
>would you streek?
>tell us the story

pic related is me. i run a nude video game night and wanted a funny picture to advertise it.

Lol what the shit

u r fag

tell us your experiences

Why have a mario background if you'd holding an xbox controller? Also I thought this was CP at first because you have the body and dick of a ten year old.

Lmao I matched with OP on tindr and this faggot ghosted me. Also you should edit your pictures so they can't be reversed image searched

only when its soft.

>Xbox controller

i emulate games on my PC, so we actually play super smash bros and mario kart using xbox controllers.

did I? usually only happens if i swipe right and then see the rest of their photos and realize their first photo was just good lighting / angles. i apologize if i offended.

>reverse image searched

why? nothing about me pops up

No
Feels like being naked. Not wearing clothing makes you feel exposed.
At a Japanese hot spring, yeah.
>would you streek?
Would I run outside naked for other people's amusement? No, lol.

Whoa I take it back. I'd definitely sit on that. I apologize sir.

thats what i thought. good boy

why not its fun

Are you that guy that works for the psychic?

thats me yes

Still doing the whole slut thing?

as in, being a slut? yeah pretty slutty. didnt have sex today tho

>be a grower not a shower
>my flacid dick is probably smaller than average, and I'm about average when I'm hard
>be self-conscious about anyone seeing my dick when I was a kid/teen because I thought it would hurt my chances with girls
>meet two girls my freshman year in high school
>they think I'm cute because I'm a baby faced faggot with Justin beiber hair(this was before he got famous. Not saying it justifies anything; I'm just saying)
>I think we were all 15 at this point
>I'm not as much of a faggot as I look like and I show them how to put one of their moms cars in neutral and push it down the street so we can steal it without waking anybody
>drive them out into the boonies because I'm still scared shitless of being caught
>we find an old access "road" leading down into a creek bed
>hot summer night, so we go swimming
>they don't have swimming suits and they make up some bullshit about how they can't get their underwear wet
>"swim naked lol"
>Mfw they don't argue
>they laugh and turn in the other direction to whisper about how bad they wanna see my cock
>"if we do then you have to. It's only fair"
>strip off my boxers while I'm chest-deep in the water and throw it at them
>instantly realize I've made grave mistake
>or so I thought
>they strip too but they make sure everything is underwater and I can't see
>they tell me they won't come out of the water until I do
>I've never seen boobs in real life up until this point and I can't back down now, so it doesn't take long for me to psych myself up enough to stand up and show them my dick
>even give them a spin because one of them said I had a nice ass earlier that day
>they laugh, stand up so I can see their boobs, then they start walking towards me
>lightly jiggling with every step
>o no
>not again
>run boner.exe
>dick begins to grow like Bruce Banner
>they laugh hysterically and I almost start to get emberassed before one of them says "I thought it was small"

It's sort of difficult for me to be nude in any situation. I think the problem is my upbringing. When I was 13 I started getting pretty unruly and my parents reacted by just forcing me to be nude at home as a punishment, Regardless of who was around. This went on until I was 17 I think.
This was immensely humiliating as you might imagine. Bad behavior resulted in one week without clothes. I had to do chores around the house and in the backyard, I had to answer the door etc. all while I wasn't allowed to cover my front

dude thats exciting. i had a similar situation with two chicks but it was in a movie theater

dude thats awesome, i wish my parents would have punished me that way.

Cont.
>Mfw I'm only at about 70% capacity
>start flexing my cock like it's the only water pump on a fast-sinking ship
>send all of my chakra and blood magic into my mushroom tip
>they laugh hysterically, to the point that they can't even stand
>ever since then, I have no problem at all stripping in front of pretty much anybody
>don't really care if they think my flacid baby dong is small because if anything, the girls just think it's funnier that it's small
>probably helps that I'm well into my 20's and not quite as desperate for the approval of random girls/people

You really don't. My mom always commented on my pubescent erections

wouldnt have stopped me man my parents were yelling at me to put my clothes on

i feel ya there man. my dick looks tiny when im soft (pic related) but then i grow to 7 inches. was nervous about it a lot at first and got over that real fast. its fun seeing peoples reactions when they find out how big it really is

what about scorpions album cover, virgin killer?

I'm not posting it but amazon /google will.

wat

It's censored nowadays though

re: nudity

acceptable or not?

really? didn't know.

How does that video game night usually go for you?

each ones a little different based on the crowd. the last one was fucking awful fucking queens who cant even play smash brothers.

other nights went better. working on hand picking the members for my next one. if they dont know what i mean when i say 'who do you main' then they arent invited this time.

In a lot of countries they put a sticker on the sensitive area, in others they use a completely different cover art

Well damn, melee or smash 4? So hardly any true competition and just odd groups.

yeha at most i usually get one guy who can really keep up with me, and its almost always the fattest guy there. one time i got two so that was fun.

this time im hand picking to get people who are actually good.

we generally play melee. sometimes brawl. sometimes 64. never 4 just cuz i cant emulate that

wow, never liked them but memorized the album cover when i was 12 for some reason.....

either way, my verdict is art and any art nudity is ok. really all nudity is ok. hell, i'm naked now.

get this!

The Gospel of Thomas

(37)

(1) His disciples said: “When will you appear to us, and when will we see you?”
(2) Jesus said: “When you undress without being ashamed and take your clothes (and) put them under your feet like little children (and) trample on them,
(3) then [you] will see the son of the Living One, and you will not be afraid.”

Jesus was into nudism?

>jesus was into nudism

Wtf type of punishment is that? Pretty fucked up but would be hot as fuck if you were doing it willingly. That's the type of shit that makes psychopaths become serial killers instead of just typical mean emotionless people. Most people handle it fine, but that stuff really fucks with people.

I would be if it wasn't so goddamned cold.
And then the bug bites....
That and too many people be randomly stopping by like it's ok

Feels good.wav

Only been naked around others in swim team or college pe shower.

Wouldn't streak unless need be.

Also a grower not a shower by ay means so that doesn't help the desire to streak

Story is the only other time I been naked.
At a hotel with my buddy
Get a room with 2 beds
Both get hookers
Up walking about like is nothing to the bathroom full salute.
so when I had to get up I did too.
My dick is slightly bigger or else I would have shamed myself into a towel the hooker was offering me.
She then stole like 500bucks while I was buying more boos and rubbers.
The end.
Regret not asking him to film something first.

Right on, well i guess good luck to you on getting a solid group. Surprised they dont turn into circle jerks.

they always do, something im also trying to prevent in the more focused group.

>that and too many people be randomly stopping by like its ok

what?

>boners to the bathroom

similar experience but clothed. friend and I went to vegas, shared a bed, id wake up with a boner and walk to the bathroom fully hard. pic related

Stunning painting, shes beautiful, thanks for sharing.

It's completely fucked up. Some people might masturbate to that as a fantasy but to me it was pure horror. Especially those comments when I got an erection like
"Wow, look who's enjoying nudie time..."

Once I got an erection right after taking a package from the UPS guy (who was used to me being nude btw) an my mom said something like
"Wow, you're in love with him now or something?"

Always? Well shit. What do you do at that point? Start ending the night?

Fuck being nude I hate my body.

Not to mention my penis is barely existent.

I hear about "growers" and "showers" but I just have a non-penis.

Hope you reported that bitch to the police dude

sorry your parents were such collosal evil people man. my mom would make jokes about us being virgins and stuff like that. she used to make jokes about us losing our virginity to our aunt who shed call a whore. it was pretty gross.

>nude video game night
What the hell is that? Also, pics/stories? Is it sexual? How are the bodies at this place? Where is this also I'd like to join? Is there a discernible scent to the venue? Fuck the topic of this thread I want to hear nude gaming night stories.

>start ending the night

i dont understand this sentence. for the most part i just let it happen. i dont mind a circle jerk, its just not why i want nudism, and unfortuantely most people show up, then 'pass' when its their turn to play, and clearly just came to perv out.

just go start an orgy if thats all you want, but nudism is about more than sexuality for me.

sorry to hear that man, my body isnt my best friend either, though its better than most im lucky.

It was mainly my mom. She was pretty dominant. My dad usually wouldn't comment on anything. He wasn't the one to start this shit, he just played along to avoid trouble

i do nude game nights in LA. usually about 10 people show up, give or take. i dont take pics of the event but the pic in the OP (and some of the subsequent pics) are of me. the bodies vary. we banned most of the fatties, but most people are just kinda average. some are more fit, some are more thin, some have a little extra meat, but if anyones legit fatty they dont get invited back.

i intended them not to be sexual, i specifically created my own group cuz all the other meetups were sexual and i didnt like that. unfortunately with naked dudes they tend to make it sexual.

i wouldnt mind it if they at least enjoyed the regular chill nudist part but most were there just to fool around after.

not real scent, one guy showed up smelled i snet him home.

i just want a nice group of guys who actually get competitive. people got annoyed with me for being that guy who cheers and yells and insults as were playing games (insulting in fun with smiles, not legit mad or anything).

the problem with most 'gays' even the ones who claim to be 'gaymers' is they arent into gaming the way normal straight men are. they just dont give a fuck about competition or anything its boring.

sucks when men become that kind of pussy whipped and cant even stnad up for their kids man, you deserved a whole lot better than that, even if you were a total evil kid thats just horrifying. i mean id have enjoyed it but mom commenting on my boner would have definitely made me afraid of the experience.

just so sorry man. you should consider breaking away by being nude under your own terms if you can. not pressure though its not for everyone.

Just like drive up to the house and say what's up no phonecall no plans, no solid timeframe if there was any...
I've imagined keeping a robe near the door for the post man's dignity...

But this new place I'm at, cause that didn't work out so well.... I've got like 5 Sq feet of privacy.

Ugh hated hotel boners when traveling with the family.
Had a perpetual 3day boner hanging out with this cool chick couple months back, waking up rock fucking hard running to the bathroom with my balls in a vice was ridiculous..

all my friends and such no, thankfully my roommates nudist too so if anyone comes over and sees me naked its their own fault.

someone actually threatened to send nude photos of me to everyone on facebook. i laughed and reposted a nude beach pic of myself. so dumb.

>legit fatty they dont get invited back.
Wow that's kinda fucked up but it's your thing XD I think I might just barely make the cut

Whats the deal with the whole nudism thing? Can't you just wear clothes and play Smash Bros.? Sorry to be ignorant I just dont get it.

Is everyone full on nude or are some just in underwear? Is it like a private thing just at your house or do you rent out a banquet hall like AGDQ?

In most ways I turned out fine to be honest. I broke contact with my parents when I turned 18. I'm an only child so there are no siblings to share my experience.
It's interesting though how many people think this is some kind of sexual fantasy. I have posted in several forums and most people didn't take this serious. Got a lot of responses like
"same here, my mom used to edge me and keep me in chastity as punishment"
That's most likely bullshit. If it's not I feel extremely sorry for those people but I honestly think 99% of people who post stuff like that just get off to it. Responses like these always seem to force me to make one thing clear: Neither of my parents ever touched me in a sexual way, ever. I can't even remember being touched by either of them when I was nude. Nothing like a hug or a hand on my shoulder or anything. Not when I wasn't wearing any clothes.

Holy shit I actually thought you were a troll at first typing out a fantasy. Who taught your Mom that this is how you parent? The fuck man that is really bizarre glad you seem to be articulate and sane though.

fuck your mom she was a psycho bitch, I'm sorry for the HARD times you had

Actively trying to be around naked people when you wore clothes your whole life is retarded, especially if you pretend there's no sexual element to it. Only hippies and insane people do that. If we're talking about nudity like in art or like a fucking baby getting a bath from his mother or some shit, or going to a sauna to a gym shower, then sure I don't really give a shit.

we just do it at my apartment.

>thats fucked up

kinda, but the truth is the fatties use it as a chance to prey on people who dont want ot be with them. its awkward turning down someone when theres a bunch of other people around watching. fat guys know this. they go togroup things in an attempt to have sex with much hotter guys knowing they will be too awkward to get rejected. at first id wait until people came to me complaining about 'misconduct' but after awhile it was just easier to ban fatties.

as a general rule if i dont find the guy to be reaosnably objectively okay looking i wont invite them, but some send misleading photos and such.

no one is allowed to wear underwear as it becomes some really gay attention whoring fest where people refuse to strip until people make them so they can be the center of attention.

>sorry to be ignorant

thats not ignorant, you dont understand something and are actively asking questions to try and better understand. ignorance is purposely ignoring things.

either way, you CAN, and i do have clothed game nights with my friend, but im a nudist in general, and i like video games so they seem like a nice mix. most other nudist groups offer 'book club' and stupid gay shit and i just wanna do what i already like to do, but naked.

it adds an extra thrill for sure. i mean think about how exciting it is when you're both at like 200% damage and one life each and everyones like 'ohhhhh' watching you guys go for the final kill. now imagtine it without any pants on. its fun.

All the time.

Like I'm not trapped in my own mobile prison.

All the time. All of my friends have seen me naked, and my boyfriend's entire family sees me naked on a daily basis; they don't give a fuck either way that I'm naked.

>would you streek?
I pretty regularly walked from my place to my buddy's old place, stark naked, after dark. I just wanted to be comfortable.

thats pretty fucked up bro. i understand humiliation and nudity as fetishes, but to that extreme is kinda weird. im sorry you must have a hard time getting people to relate to you on that.

>like thers no sexual element to it

theres not though. people are supposed to be naked. were not born with clothes on after all. once you realize that the boners stop unless you're actually in a sexual situation.

genuinely interesting, I've just been lurking, but I figured I'd say something. I never understood the over sexualization of the human figure and I often enjoy the free and comfy feel of being nude, so I'd like to hear your thoughts on the sexualization of the human figure.

dude thats awesome, you're one lucky lady. if i could go naked outside i would, but we have to drive two hours just for a nude beach.

i feel ya on the mobile prison thing. once you get used to being naked its hard to go back. a six hour work shift feels like hell at the end, even just wearing shorts for too long. i took my shorts off today after only like 5 hours and it felt like my crotch had been suffocated. love to feel the breeze.

Yeah, so the only long lasting effect I experience is a general discomfort while being nude or being around nude people. Before my latest nasty breakup a few months back I had a regular sex life, except I'd have to get dressed immediately after we were done in order to feel comfortable. In general, I enjoyed quickies with just pants pulled down more. I don't like to look in the mirror before and after I take a shower and I almost never look down on myself when I'm not wearing pants. This doesn't really affect my life though so I never considered therapy or anything.

As for No I haven't reported her because I felt that after I moved out I wanted to deal with her as little as possible. If I had siblings this would be different but since I'm an only child I think I can afford being satisfied with my life as it is. I don't have to protect anyone and the best revenge I can imagine is being as healthy and well adjusted as possible because I think my mom kinda tried to keep me small and dependent on her in a way. I took control of my life and I think she knows. That's satisfying..

I get it, but I'm sure a huge chunk of nudists are in reality horny perverts. Why would you feel trapped in clothes ? Clothes are warm, comfortable and they look good. I mean sure I would like to run in a beach in a island desert, totally naked, just me, but that's about it.

Is it mostly gay men at this event? I'm average-ish and chubby albeit muscular and straight. I don't think I'd try any shit just off the understanding that it's a "nudist gaming night" not like a gaming orgy.

>thats not ignorant, you dont understand something and are actively asking questions to try and better understand. ignorance is purposely ignoring things.

Glad we are on the same page. Just didn't want to offend you you seem like a cool person.

>now imagtine it without any pants on

Yeah, that does nothing for me. More power to you though. Who do you main in Smash? Also if you are flaccid in your original pic, you are aware that you have quite a large flaccid penis, right?

i understand why nudity is sexualized but like most things, clothes have been reinterpreted wrong across multiple generations.

it kinda reminds me of the bible. god said not to eat pork. this wasn't because god randomly hates pigs and those who eat it, but because back then cooking something all the way through wasnt easy and you'd get parasites. but a few generations later people forget WHY it was important and now its just randomly a sin to eat pork even though theres nothing wrong with it.

clothes are the same way. they were clearly designed for hygiene, comfort, and warmth if in the right enviornment. but each generation that is explaind less and less until finally you got a generation of kids who dont know why they have to wear clothes its just 'the rules' so they assume its 'wrong' to be naked, and that gets corrupted over generations.

nudism CAN be sexy. it can also be artsy, and it can also just be funny (like in my OP pic). i just wish people didnt see nudity as exclusively sexual.

>This doesn't really affect my life though so I never considered therapy or anything.
I don't know man you may want to think about it. That weirdness about nudity could be a catalyst for deeper intimacy issues or something.

hey thanks man I appreciate it and I hope you have a great night

>why would you feel trapped in clothes?

cuz we more or less are.

clothes are warm, but most days are hot, thoguh I live in los angeles. they look good, but i look just fine naked too. they are comfortable yes, but i can be comfortable naked too, so i dont see the issue. i understand why clothes exist dont get me wrong. hygienes important and we dont need our butts rubbing against every surface leaving funky smells. and they do make it easier to get around outside without feeling like you're getting your bare skin roughed up.

but casually, around the home, or even just in the neighborhood, in your yard, or as you said beaches, being naked is often nicer than wearing clothes. i mean girls are basically wearing nothing at the beach with skimpy bathing suits, so why wear one at all? theres no harm in just being naked.

you also dont realize how bad clothes feel until you've been naked. i mean you probably had a day where you get home from work, you're tired, you take off your sock and pants and that feels amazing. have you never taken off your underwear and realized 'wow, the genitals are NOT meant to be wrapped up on a cloth container all day'. they are meant to breathe. its natural.

once you go naked for a few days you realize your body wants it more than you thought. a lot of the weird uncomfortable sensations you surpressed suddenly make sense.

i hear ya man but grew up in a sexually repressed and conservative culture. nudity outside of in private isn't even a question i'd ever entertain in my life. do you really think this is a societal issue?

>you are aware you have quite a large flaccid penis, right?

someone else in the thread said it looked like a 10 year olds penis. i dsiagree, but its whatever. i mean i look pretty small in pic related dont i? i dont realyl care how big or small my penis looks. it definitely looks even bigger when im erect tho.

>is it mostly gay men at this event?

it has been thus far, though I got a few straight friends who would partake, and then leave once the gays starting perving out. my goal for the next group is to just get guys who arent there to perv out. thats it really. i just want to play video games or board games in the nude.

i dont care too much for body types as long as someone isnt disgusting to look at. and i mean i put up with it in most groups but in my own home, enclosed spaces, im limiting fatties regardless of gender.

>that does nothing for me though

to each their own. I clearly have a fixation with nudity. pretty sure its cuz i grew up on islands where you'd see it a lot on the beach but my parents always made me wear clothes.

>who do you main in smash

i bounce between ness and sheik.

Well yes, you did make good points. Ballsacks do need to breath and it does feel good to remove your socks. Sleeping naked though, It's not something enjoy, even if I actually do have friends that do it. It's just... dude... being around naked people, while being naked too, I'd feel like a fucking weirdo hanging out with weirdos. I don't want to look at another's man junk and I'm fine with the fact that society think it's weird to be naked unless it's for sex. To me, a civilized society is superior to a tribe of savages with tits hanging. It just feels more classy.

some cultures are just fine with nudity in or outside. others not so much. in a lot of places outside of america you arent supposed to be naked outside, but if you were naked for whatever reason you arent instantly attacked or arrested or berated or what have you.

I posted a nude photo of my self from behidn on facebook (pic related) and some of my friends freaked out because i was naked in it.

literally because they could see some extra flesh. a butt. something you can literally see in childrens cartoons. meanwhile one of my friends complaining about this literally had a BDSM modeling shoot he did up on his facebook page, the girls were in bras and he and the girls were chained up and cuffing each other and posing suggestively. to him that was A-okay cuz there was no nudity, but oversexualiation is fine as long as you can't see the line of some ones ass. hypocritical but unfortunately a LOT of people agree with this on varying levels. and beyond that theres still the nudity is wrong in any form, but violence is fine thing.

nudity is just natural. there is no argument against that. humans are meant to be naked. and its okay that we wear clothes dont get me wrong. but its completely fine to just not wear them too. i cant understand why people would want to wear even just underwear in their own home.

>i cant understand why people would want to wear even just underwear in their own home.
not everyone is as comfortable with their body as you, user. bless you for it by the way, I ain't mad at ya. you walk around in LA naked? I doubt that would go down well.

nah you CANT walk around la naked. sometimes we drive to a nude friendly beach. sometimes we go to a clothing optional spa, and sometimes we just find a safe place to be naked, but for the most part we just walk around our homes naked.

>not everyone is as comfortable with their body as you, user

yeah i wasnt quite comfortable with it at first. btu once you realize that nudism is mostly owned by disguestingly old / fat people who are basically just hippies who never stopped hipping you realize just enjoying fresh air on your junk belongs to everyone.

on days where im feeling fat i might just wear a shirt though. the only downside to all this is visiting other people. its hard to find the time to just be naked and you get used to that fresh air and feel uncomforatable after a whole day at a friends place in clothes.

how do the people in your life (family, etc.) that aren't nudists take to this lifestyle choice?

what little my parents knew about didnt really suprise them. i had always been the weird one in the family, and when i was a kid i was the one constantly trying to pull my clothes off and run around, so it wasnt surprising, and i had already done a lot of weird fucking shit before this happened so it was just another 'weird' thing for them.

i stopped talking to my family altogether at the beginning of this year though so its not really an issue.

most of my friends ignore it. sometimes they make jokes. others have indulged and have gone to hot springs or to a game night with me. most just know its something i do thats a part of my life and dont really think anything of it. it slike watching a show they havent seen or or having a hobby they have no itnerest in. they have an ocassional question, sometimes they think its weird, but for the most part its just unimportant.

others are more curious and want to know more and experiment with it. almost everyone who knows me knows, especially if they've been in my home. even if im clothed they see the giant nude portrait of me on the wall and end up asking.

even my boss is aware, just cuz ive told him about some of the shenanigans like the time i got to dance naked on stage. hes a psychic, one of those 'do whatever the fuck makes you happy' types so he thinks its cool.

Pics of the giant nude portrait please
If not goodnight op

Sweet pic op, if that's not worth stripping down idk what is.

i posted it here:
i loved this one os much i had to have it printed, and since im silhouetted and the focus isnt really on me i didnt feel too vain about it.

>if thats not worth stripping down idk what is.

im not sure what you mean by that, forgive my autism

you gay OP?

pretty attractive guy I must say

post this on Sup Forums

>post this on Sup Forums

why its barely relevant and people would just make fun of my weird body.

>you gay OP?

im a dabbler in all things deviant tbh

>barely relevant
slant it more into nude gaming and you might have a good/funny discussion.
>im a dabbler in all things deviant tbh
let's smash; body not weird btw.

its a little weird. im oddly waist heavy. not a fan of the proportions. id have to dig up my censored version. i dont think Sup Forums will be as nice as Sup Forums tbh, but i dont hang out on Sup Forums so idk

well if you do end up posting on Sup Forums link me

otherwise i'll be waiting to see that Mario cock pop up there :)

>>Sup Forums400350356

never cross board linked sorry

Spotted the underage faggot who doesnt understand how erections work

darn :(

your censor was hilarious

no ones really picking up on it there man. unlike my faggot groups they take the gaming aspect more seriously than the nudity.