Why can't I get along with men outside of my ethnicity in terms of dating? Don't get me wrong...

Why can't I get along with men outside of my ethnicity in terms of dating? Don't get me wrong, I like Arab men a lot but some of them have a really backward mindset which it makes it very hard to see a future with them.

Tits or gtfo

The answer is autism.

post ankle

100% albion genes, I would date an Arab girl without second thought, as long as her parents didn't force me to convert

Sug my dig pls

I'd date a arab girl if she was good to me, at least a 7 and wouldn't mind all the religion business.

Too bad so far I've met only 1 girl like this is Poland and she already had a local bf.

Why do your parents allow you to date?

They don't.

Would you recommend Amman to a foreigner?

Non-meme question: Aren't you afraid some guy might take advantage of you since your parents don't what you're doing? Or what if your noods get leaked?

I would, just find the right people to come with.

Not dumb enough to be taken advantage of or send nudes to guys I meet on Sup Forums honestly so i'm chilling

What do you mean?

Come with people that you have fun with, not on your own

You meet your dates on Sup Forums?

How many guys did you have sex with?

I'm curious, I never actually thought about how much sex can a "western like" girl het in muslim countries.

what is your ethnicity? assyrian i assume?

Absolutely not but I thought that's what you meant. I don't send nudes to begin with

I'm a little younger so i'm still a virgin

Arab. Why would you assume i'm Assyrian?

Ah fuck you, don't bait so hard, next thing you'll add is that you're cute.

Fucking 4chin man, making me belive there are virgins out there and that I could have had one and not agree to just dating/sexing girls who already fucked.

The Netherlands has entire religious communities where nothing ever happens.

But they wouldn't date a dirty catholic lol.

Girl, I know how you feel. I dated an Arab guy from Iraq and he treated me like shit, so I left. I dated another guy from Pakistan, another from Lebanon, another from Syria, and another from Iran. They all treat women like shit. They were cute and were nice to me initially but then they showed their true side. Never stay with a man who will treat you less than human.

I've already given up so idk.

I waited like a dumb cunt for the right girl, turned out all the girls fucked and my waiting only made me have no sex as a teen, luckily I had a lot of sex later on. Still it hurts knowing that there might have been a chance..

They do exist. You're looking in all the wrong places.

Exactly, they'll all eventually show their actual personalities.

Belive me I fucking looked, met only one at some point.

Dosn't matter now, I've given up, was super salty, started to hate women, had sex than it just went downhill and I became part of the world I hate.
IF you're not baiting than I respect you and I wish I'd know you personally.

just wild guessing. What do you meant by backwards thinking? Isn't jordanian youths nowadays much more detached and accommodating from local customs ?

>really backward mindset

You're a dumb slut. I hope you get raped and stoned to death.

Australians also have a backward mindset.

And that's just how we like it. Thanks for your concern, Sadiq.

Thanks, nice user. I hope one day you can go back to being your old self.

Yeah but thing about the youth here is that they'll either be super conservative or super SJW-liberal. no in-between. They're both as annoying.

I'm too old, I already lost, I can't unfuck myself or my mind. I can't drop the gf I'm with as well, she sacrificed everything for me.

Hope at least you can actually be a decent person and live a proper life.

Australians consistently fail to impress
>be in amman
>go to visit old m8 abdullahs mosque
>guy at the front door stops me
>he starts shouting at the security guard down the stairs
>changes to English and asks me why the guy downstairs didnt give me an abaya
>he thought I was a girl

Bit awkward, not going to lie

How old are you? Are you Muslim or Christian?

Honestly that's fucking hilarious

>he thought I was a girl

You must have looked pretty cute then.

>he thought I was a girl

بزاز او انقلعي

لاقيني ع دوار الكيلو

It's considered uncultured and rude in Europe to whisper or speak in sucha manner that the rest of the group dosn't understand you.

He was basically saying "tits or gtfo" and I told him to "meet me at Dowar Al-Kilo" which is a place where the troublesome boys of Amman meet to initiate physical fights

I see, thank you.

Oh in that sense. Is there stuff to do at night actually?