What is Sup Forums drinking tonight

what is Sup Forums drinking tonight

had an unknown amount of homemade rum with club soda

was maybe too much but now i feel better]

Natural Ice, the literal worst beer.

It has not been an auspicious week, anons.

BUffalo Trace, always have it around

coors light

Glasgow's finest; pish of the Clyde!

cherry coca cola

Some shitty 2roads ipa

nigger ice m8. It's good. It's an acquired taste

fuck you nigger

Chicago anyone?

coors light

yes i know its shit i just wanted to drink a bunch of shitty light beer tonight

Miller has better flavor for the same price.

Coors light is just water

it's okay user but wtf look at the option with the higher alcohol content.

Switching between Monkey Shoulder and Laphroaig.

malt liquor thread faggots

nice

Your phone did the same stupid sideways flip as mine

Yea camera was in portrait but flipped when uploaded. I hate this phone

Same

I always go for either a dark beer or an alcoholic ginger beer

Same

7 am in Glasgow nice mate

Fuhrer Wine

That is literal skunk piss

Where the fuck do you live?

Pussy

Try to take the picture with the phone roated a different way. I used to have an iPhone and when took a pic with the buttons facing the floor it would rotate when I posted. I hope that makes sense and it works.

Real shit nigger

Peat whiskey

Tastes like a fucking camp fire but it's all i got right now

WATER

kek sure m8

>Calling Scotch "peat whiskey"
>implying scotch will have to suffice because you've got nothing better

do ye want the fockin' belt lad?

high school hardcore

It's not a "peat whiskey". It's a blended malt whisky. Peat is used in making all Scotch whiskies.

jfc are you that much of an elitist

i'm calling it peat whisky because it tastes like a fucking burnt log and the brand is literally 'peat monster'

scotch and whisky are the same fucking thing

Faggot

wut?

Pyrat rum. very interesting nose, like orange zest and honey. not a bad taste, but i've not had any other sipping rum so i have nothing to compare it to. smooth finish.

Walk into a reputable bar and order a peat whiskey and note the look on the bartender's face.

peat is used in making some Scotch whiskies. not all scotches are peated.

Good ole lambic. Its great if your 19...or a women. So good job being 19/a women

pretty sure every reputable bartender would know what a peaty flavored whiskey is

you could say "peated whiskey" or "peaty whiskey" and he'd gladly recommend something.

If you go to something other than a dive bar they will offer you options

He said peat whisky. "peaty" or "peated" would keep you from sounding like an idiot. That's about as stupid as ordering an iodine whisky.

Abita party pack. Specifically wrought iron right now. Because I'm a louisiana fag.

the bar tender would know what you meant and, again, make some recommendations of peaty Scotches and other peated whiskey.

riiight, cause every bartender is autistic like you and wouldn't catch what he's saying

ITT: malt liquor faggots

nope. brown liquors are my go to.

right... the people that are correcting the screeching autist clearly have no idea what their talking about.

not drinking anything due to my having a few months left until I can legally do so. that being said, any recommendations?

mixed with anything?

what do you like?

try a low price, quality bourbon. Four Roses is pretty good, but I'd go for Buffalo Trace.

refreshing.

That is shit. Aaborg makes the best.

have you had drinks before? if not, start with wine, or mixed drinks. vodka and basically any fruit juice.

Protein.

*They're*
If you're going to claim someone is an autist at least try not to type like one.

Cruzan 151 rum

i don't think you understand what autism is.

Look in a mirror.

Low shelf vodka ftw pussies

are you 9 years old?

I have drank before, i've even gotten drunk once or twice. so far, i've found exactly fuck all as far as beer that i like goes. as for real drinks, i've had some vodka (no idea what brand) jeager, and some unidentified coconut flavored rum. those were all pretty good. i've not had any decent wine. i've tried fireball a few times, and consistently hated it. oh, and jim beam and coke was not something that I was a fan of. this is basically my extent of knowledge with drinks.

Steel Reserve for anyone who isnt a betacuck and has some balls

Don't even know what that is. but as long as it isn't basically rat poison, i'm game i suppose

Its 8% malt liquor thats for bums and is really thick, just dont be a bitch and it'll work wonders. Im an unemployed alcoholic, i would know kek

I buy beer that goes on sell, and steel reserve doesn't at my super market.

try a gin and tonic. i think you'd like it. seems like you may not like whiskey, but you haven't really tried anything good, so i wouldn't give up on it. you might like calvados? it's distilled from apple cider.

Pussy

I put a candy cane and some sugar in my coffee
Shit was cash
I cant sleep tho

sure. i'll give that a shot. any specific whiskeys to try? maybe some irish stuff? I here it's supposed to be really good

>TOP KEK

try Buffalo Trace and Four Roses small batch to see if you like bourbon. steer clear of canadian shit. some irish is good, some bad. i've got a bottle of Redbird that's amazing and i highly recommend it, but i don't know what you're looking to spend for a bottle.

i mean Redbreast

also, if you like sweet stuff, i think you'd like Pyrat rum. it's what i'm drinking now and it's pretty good. it doesn't actually have sugar in it though. just has notes of honey and caramel.

Cheap and 8%

gave me a good chuckle there

>Scotch and whisky are the same fucking thing
Have a shot of Glenfiddich and then a shot of Jameson and you tell me if they are the same thing you 14yo nigger

Five for five deal at my local store that's 125 oz's of beer for 5 bucks.

Everclear because I can

Just order laphroaig. Thats as peaty as it gets

Is there a hint of Buffalo?

Scotch is literally just whiskey from Scotland. it's not fucking magical. We know Jameson tastes like ass, but that doesn't mean that all whiskey produced outside of Scotland is trash. hell, there's an American single malt called Balcones that beat out a field of well respected Scotches. it beat Glenmorangie, Macallan, and Glenfiddich.

you are such an elitist cunt.

there is a trace of buffalo.

lol. are you that same dumbass from a couple days ago telling everyone that "you shouldn't even bother with blended Scotch?"

A few glasses of Russian Standard and now a Strongbow Cider.

Wild Turkey 101 for the holidays.
Best tasting drink in the world

to be honest. considering how cheap it is and how strong it is, it's actually not bad at all for an everyday drink. i can easily drink it neat.