I see lots of cock threads here and no one bothered to ask me to join in. Know why? Take a look and see for yourself...

I see lots of cock threads here and no one bothered to ask me to join in. Know why? Take a look and see for yourself. My cock is the hugest, beefiest, thickest, fattest, longest, largest, lengthiest, girthiest, sturdiest, stiffest, hardest, heaviest, blackest, manliest, meatiest, strongest, most sought after on the planet. I have a literal line of sluts outside my door every night. I have the stamina to fuck a minimum of 40 women/day. It's no wonder no one invites me to show what's packing on these cock threads. Y'all are jealous and y'all can't handle a Nubian prince making you all look bad. I wish I could say that I understood, but having a huge cock all my life, I've never had to envy other men. Keep hatin', suckas.

it looks funny

Is that what you tell yourself to make yourself feel a bit better? It's OK. Keep hatin'.

would love to watch that dick fuck my gf tbh.

I'd give you an old fashioned.

I'd be up for it as long as she's not a fatty fatty no friends.

Timestamp : or leave.

Lmao poor kid just can't handle the fact that my cock is probably 4x as huge as his. It gets better with time and acceptance, mate.

This. Also, it does look funny.

Average sized cock > being a nigger

/Thread

>mate
Do UK negroes say mate? Or are you a larping faggot?

so much jealously because your tiny white peen doesn't satisfy women. White men have an average cock size of what, 4-5 inches? My cock was that small once...when I was 10. And when it was soft.

you seem to like dick...a lot

I am proud of what I have, indeed. Wouldnt you if you were the epitome of peak male perfection? I guess you have no idea what that even means.

I find your choice of phrasing odd. You use both "y'all" and "you all" in the same sentence. You use "packing" and "hatin'". You also used "mate". To put it bluntly, what the fuck kind of assumed urban patois are you going for? You might be more successful impersonating people if you use consistent language, especially when donning a fake accent.

I do post my wife on here from time to time but the feeling is mainly of dangling an apple over a crowd of hungry Ethiopians and having them drool over it rather than necessarily have them eat it. I like the feeling of power, the feeling of I'm better than you are because I have this girl in my bed every morning and you dont.

>Imagine having a big dick but your self esteem is still so low you have to post on an imageboard notorious for weebs and virgins just to get some validation.

everyone shed a tear for OP

On a bad day I fuck bitches that are hotter than your wife. Trust me.

thanks for the pasta

I actually make kick ass pasta. I use my own semen in my sauces. It adds that extra "manly" kick. Don't worry. though; everyone who eats it is aware of my additive.

Black Femanon here.
This is obviously bait but let me feed into the troll for a bit. I don’t see why a dick that large is something to be proud of lol. Majority of women of all races couldn’t even handle that. Also are we really basing our bait off of false stereotypes in 2017? Haha

Even worse immagine having an abnormality of a body part and that being the only thing going for you.

I'll just keep loving my credit score

That's fucking disgusting.

My credit is just fine. No student debt, no credit card debt, and I only buy what I need. I make more than enough to sustain myself and my lifestyle. Nice racist stereotypes, fool.

Not bait, babe. I have had 0 complaints. I've had several women come back for more. They're the ones who are texting me for a good time.

I doubt it.
Let me tell you something. The orgasms you get in a loving relationship is ten times stronger than anything you get outside of one. Plus instead of an empty shitty feeling after you whore yourself out like you are, you are instead filled with happiness.

I feel sorry for you. No one is envious.

Poor op.

Easy tyrone, on wrong move jumping a fence while running from the police and your 3rd leg will be caught and so will you.

Hey man, congrats on a loving marriage. I am a pretty content guy. Relationships aren't my thing. They aren't worth the drama, headaches, money, and bitchery. I like to fuck and chuck. Some come back but we don't get emotionally involved.

Tbh i’d love to believe your facade but based off of how many threads like this are on this board, I find everything you say hard to believe. And even if you did, don’t you find it kind of sad that you have to assert your “dominance” of genitalia size on this board? C’mon dude.

I am openly an arrogant asshole and this is the best place to rub my superior traits in the faces of neckbeard losers and weeb trash.

Unfortunately that leads to a relatively empty life, take it from me. I have friends like you, they envy me.

Enjoy your stds and child support. Enjoy getting old with no one to get old with.

Timestamp or fake n gay

You cant speak for others. Marriage and kids arent for everyone. Why is that hard to accept? You do you, man.

No STDs or unwanted babies here. I only fuck with protection.

OP has nothing on me bitches

Now THAT is a real man's dick

Thanks man. You're secure enough in your masculinity to not tear me down like the rest of these playa hataz.

I'd rather have an average dick and be white than be a nigger.

Remember son, it’s not the size of the tool but how well you can use it.

I bet you any amount of money my 5 inches of white meat has please more women for 2 seconds then you have ever had

>(239 KB, 500x375)
kek

The women I'm with never leave without at least cumming a handful of times. I dont stop unless she says so or until she cums. I'm great in the sack and my oral skills are top notch in case the bitch can't handle my massive cocoa dong.

I can guarantee I am far more successful than you, both financially and sexually. Die mad, white boi.

I've said my piece. More power to ya.
But one wonders. If that's what you think, why start this thread?
We all do us.

I started it because I am honestly a cocky motherfucker (pun totally intended) and I like to humiliate beta cucks on here.

lol nigger

I see that. I guess I do that too. In my own way.
People have gotten angry that I plow my wife with a bbc as well. Literally lose interest when they see my cock. Lol.

op is a dumb nigger fag

Wat's going on here?

It's fake or shopped. More likely fake.