The fact that I’m ugly as fuck doesn’t need to be debated. I’m practically a zero of ten...

The fact that I’m ugly as fuck doesn’t need to be debated. I’m practically a zero of ten. But I don’t understand why exactly I’m so ugly. What is so ugly about my face that no girl will ever hug me?

he did it again guys! woohoo! Yes! haha :D

You have no problems with your looks at all. You do however have a shit personality. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.

And for the Nth time, fuck off you miserable cunt. No one cares.

dude i have OCD and acne; my face is a mess and even i get laid. stop feeling sorry for yourself fatty. fuck you

I wish I looked good in wayfarers
I don't think that's it. Girls never even talk to me. 0 for a lifetime. Some lady said I was scary and she'd never want to talk to me on Thursday.
Well obviously you are handsomer than me.

>I don't think that's it.

Yes that is exactly it. I'd wager you walk around with a face like a slapped arsed because you seem to think you are ugly, so no, no girl is going to want to talk to you

There is nothing wrong with you bar your crap personality. I can see it a mile off this is the only thing holding you back. For fuck sakes pull your head out of your arse, no one likes a cry baby.

I actually hope you die.

shit genes. your parents shouldn't have mated.

Been seeing this fuck for years.

He's like an ambition less Haley Joel-Osment.

Heard a while back he streamed himself attempting to kill himself. But these fucking threads still show up.

I'm uglier than you and have never had a friendship or anything with a girl at age 25

I don't make threads like this

Considering I look much like you but get laid all the time it's your attitude and personality that are the reason.

I kind of wish you would stream and talk about this.

I really don't think that's it.
I as well hope I die, the sooner the better. If euthanasia was legal I'd be the very first person signed up.
I kind of agree. I wish my mom had aborted me.
Yeah it failed obviously. Just like everything else I've ever tried.
I'm 27.

Not OP but any tips on getting "confidence" socially and shit? I guess I have a personality but I'm typically too shy and depressed to exude it to stranger and I hate people my age. Also my penis is small.

>Heard a while back he streamed himself attempting to kill himself. But these fucking threads still show up.

He's being doing this close to 5 years I think. 5 years. I don't feel sorry at all for him because he point blank refuses to change, he want's everything given to him.

it's legal in california

dude fuck off

Fat and beta. Get fit and alpha

Then why don't you kys pussy

How do you do it?
Well I can't rn because I'm crying
Only if you have a terminal illness diagnosed, which I don't.

>I really don't think that's it.

Pfft yeah okay. Sure you are a fat ugly fuck with gay guy levels of charm and charisma. So you should have no problem.

>Also my penis is small.

No it's not. Unless you were born with a genuine micro dick, it doesn't fucking matter. Don't walk into every situation with this on your mind, forget about it, gotta piss with the cock you got, you know?

Ease yourself into social situations. Find an easy going student bar when it quiet and get used to being around others in that setting. keep forcing yourself until contact happens. It will.

I felt the same way at one point. The best advice I could give you is to forget about girls. Don't try to pursue them. Find something that you want to learn that is unique. For me it was sign language. Focus on that and someone will notice your interest in it and become attracted.

>Well I can't rn because I'm crying
Fuck. I can't even tell if this is a troll because that's a funny sentence. Just stream dude what do you have to lose lmao. You obviously love the attention. You'd be a fun little niche Youtuber. Do like IRL Vlogs and stuff.

He comes here for validation because he wants attention.

If he wasn't such a cuck, somebody might give him attention in real life.

Crybaby ass.

This again?

Confidence in social situations you can start small with. Confidence in yourself you need to build from the ground up.
Social Situations
>Just start by saying hello to people, making small talk with whoever is around you. Hell just start asking cashier's how they're doing and look them in the eyes and smile while you do it. You'll be surprised by the response you see.

Life Confidence
>Set Goals and work towards them - make 1yr, 3yr, 5yr, 10yr and longer goals, make a plan to achieve each one of them, make some reasonable and some pie in the sky goals that you may never reach.
>Read a lot - Start with "How to win Friends and Influence People" by Dale Carnegie. It's a starter roadmap on dealing with people successfully.
>Understand that you are the master of your own destiny, but your own destiny only. You are responsible for what happens to you(good or bad, in your control our out of it). Changing to an internal locus of control is key.

Other Reading
>Total Money Makeover - Dave Ramsey
>7 Habits of Highly Successful People - Stephen Covey
>Emotional Intelligence - Daniel Goleman
>Think and Grow Rich - Napolean Hill

I think you answered your own question
I don't understand your response. Gay guys on average have more charm and charisma?
Not a troll I just say too much sometimes. I couldn't stream because I wouldn't actually get any attention, I doubt I'd get even one subscriber. And my life is crazy boring and I have no idea how to edit video

I can't believe i'm actually feeding this pigeon, but you said you didn't have personality issues. Apparently it's just your looks that turn women away, which is horse shit, so what user do you want from us? Eh? Non of us here have a face for TV, some of us are probably far worse off than you. Yet we carry on and adapt.

Your here for something, what.

Also successful oldfag advice thread. I work in IT and Sup Forums has been a guilty pleasure for years. And yes it's been shitty since '05 or so when I found this shithole.

I'm saying my looks turn people away well before my personality would turn them away. My personality would definitely also repel them but it's practically irrelevant since I would never get that far due to my appearance.

Fucking hell, loose weight, look after yourself and change your shit situation. It's not rocket surgery. You enjoy this though don't you? Like I said it's being what 5 years?

Guys like you really piss me off cos there is sweet FA wrong with you. You have no excuse's.

Idiot if your face is such mulch then you should work your personality to contrast.

Thanks for the pep talk gais, feel much better now

Kek @ rocket surgery.

come at me bro

pic related is me

virgins anonymous?

VirgAnon

u look like a manbaby

>Haley Joel-Osment
Oh shit. I just googled that kid to see how he looks today. All his pictures on google look like someone photoshoped him to make him look fat and round. But damn that really is him ! What the fuck happened ?!

I thought you were dead OP

Yes, hello, hi, woman here- and I've got to say, lack of self confidence and depression makes you incredibly ugly. It makes everyone ugly. So instead of finding a girl, find a therapist first.

You look like an ugly fun guy I'd like to have a beer with and talk about how life is shit.

You look like an ugly depressed whiny fuck who doesn't want to have any friends. So who'd like to be around you ?

what did you try to make you feel/look better so far ?

You have the face of a child who molests children.

>But I don’t understand why exactly I’m so ugly.
Genes.
>What is so ugly about my face that no girl will ever hug me?
All of it.

there's the mountain of evidence of my ugliness again
I wish, probably you wish

Start lifting
Don't focus on weight focus on stronk

eh, you look okay
maybe lose a few pounds and hit the gym too