What's your ideal female body, Sup Forums? Would you take a slim girl with a tight fit body and small tits...

What's your ideal female body, Sup Forums? Would you take a slim girl with a tight fit body and small tits, or a curvy (not fat) girl with a soft body and big tits?

Bump

Roll

reroll

>pic related is one of them

i'm all about the scrawney petite thing

skinny with massive tits

funny cunt

sauce on girl on left?

Just another TeenCoreClub girl from 6-8 years ago. Went by Shyla. Pic related

damn good taste there

I've had both. There are good things in both. But probably the slim girl.

YES

Love the little skinny ones you can totally dominate. Just get on top and completely control her body while you fuck her

A little soft and curvy. Hips and boobs. No skin and bones types.

Tiny chinks are the best. I had an Asian girl who was 4'11" and weighed about 90 pounds, and I loved throwing her around. Let me put it in her ass even though it obviously hurt her, I think she was too proud to admit she couldn't take it

Short, pale, skinny little teen with dat gap and a somewhat bony ass. Either that, or Mal Malloy. Nothing in between.

I like them EXTRA THICC

Bet she'd squeal real loud when you stuck it in that brown rosebud

Slim tight and fit 45-55kg. There's not a sub division of race on this planet that doesn't have qt pi puss.

Petite and slim. My biggest fetish is getting some tiny thing pregnant and watching her swell up beyond her proportions

This. Reminds me of an exgf I had who was this skinny. I used to shove my fingers up her pussy and ass and work her around like a bowling ball while she sucked on my dick.

That's gross man. I'd use her as a permenantly attached flesh light.

this but with out the weewee

>soft body

Short and thicc.
If she had bigger tits she would be perfect.

fat gut+huge tits

im 45 kg, 154 cm and flat, do i fit

why did u two break up

45kg catfish fatty

this