I miss her a lot bros...

i miss her a lot bros, it has been two months since she left me and i have been doing nothing but smoke weed 24/7 while feeling miserable the whole time.

donyou think i would ever love again?
do you think i will feel this way forever?
should i just kill myself?

Yeah, it just takes a while. In the mean time, consider what qualities you want in a woman that would make you want to stay with her forever, then go find a girl like that after you get done with the 5 stages of grief

It's going to take time but you'll get over it. The change is so gradual that you won't really notice it until one day you look back and wonder why you got so worked up in the first place.

How long were you dating for?

He's right about that, too. Don't go out and murder her.

for about six months, i know its not much but trust me man i love that girl

she has all the qualities i can ask for in a woman and more, she is almost perfect, that's why it hurts this much

Dubs don't lie.

You'll survive, OP. In the last year, my 13-year relationship ended, I got cheated on by a girl who then started dating my only good friend (double whammy), then I started seeing this girl who didn't care for me for more than anything beyond a fling. She ended up pregnant, then aborting my kid. You'll make it, OP.

I feel you bro I dated a girl for 6 months and had the same issues. Harness the emotions and sadness that you feel; do something creative like paint or make music (Ableton is great seriously check it out) or channel the sadness into working out and improving yourself.

I know it 100% sucks and feels like the pain will never end now but you're going to come out of the other side of the heartache as a stronger and more experienced person

Wait a month, reconsider. If she left, she saw something in her that wasn't meant for you. you just haven't realized it. 6 months isn't long, who knows what skeletons she had in her closet. I've had few relationships, and personally, I don't think you can truly know someone until you have lived with them for a year.

She lacked one perfect quality, she ran out of interest for you. You should see that as a deal-breaker for you. Do you really want to be with someone who doesn't want to be with you? I wouldn't

My man is on the same page as me

Haha it took me many years to work this out. I wish someone had told me

it's a little more complicated than that, she says she wants to be with me and i can feel that is true, but sadly she has a very heavy social weight on top of her, she is jewish, her parents are crazy ortodox. im a non-white, non-american, non-jewish guy.

I'm feeling it too Sup Forumsto. my GF of one year left me tonight. I'm so fucking fucked up about it. I've been crying all day. I honestly just don't know what to do with myself. but these words here in this thread have helped a bit. I'm trying to get to sleep, but it's so god damn painful man.

Benefits of being born to someone late in life, my dad is a sage at this point

Get off the weed and move on with your life.

So you're a nigger?

>Nigger detected
>Coal burning kikes detected

i guess, im mexican

you'll have to research this yourself but when i was going through heartache i googled around it and i remember reading the pain you feel is the same as any old physical pain you might experience. acknowledge the pain and face it head on.

that sucks. no doubt she is telling the truth, if it is meant to be she will tell her parents to fuck off so she can be with you. im guessing you're both kinda young if her parents have her under their thumb.

you tried. give yourself a pat on the back for your 2/10 advice.

But did he even try?

Are you asian user?

we are both 26

Ok, I was adopted by latins, we can keep going now.

Your talking like this girl is wife material. If she can't ignore your future ex mother in law because she is a racist, and is scared to lose that Jew money (social pressures=trust fund cut off), I wouldn't want to marry her. They put better or worse in the vows for a reason. It takes 100% commitment on BOTH sides to make a relationship work out for even a few years. Do you really want to spend the rest of your life with someone who doesn't care enough to stand up for you, defend your pride, etc? Someone that would lay down when you were called a filthy fucking spic? Cause if she ran this by her parents, you can bet they said something along those lines. And if she broke up with you over it, she didn't think you were worth a little suffering. That's not wife material dude. I'm sure she was cute, I'm sure she was good company, she was probably even a good lay. But she wasn't wife material.

No need, to answer

I want to user. I'm facing it. but fuck man it's the night of. I just want this hurt to go away for a little bit so I can get some sleep. and I miss her so much. fuck man. why does life always have to kick us in the guts while were down man.

Did you a favor, better it happening now instead of a few years from now being married and having kids with her. Work out, set some personal goals, fuck around bars OP

this actually helped, gracias

De nada maricón

I agree with this user

it's good to see that this site is not just traps and furries