Can we please have a serious discussion about the current state of American politics without some fucking autistic...

Can we please have a serious discussion about the current state of American politics without some fucking autistic prick yelling drumpf or shillary? Foreigners welcome I’d like to hear your take. I for the record I’m an independent who voted Trump.

fuck drumpf and fuck white """people"""

fuck you.

drumpf shillary.

>serious discussion

No. Americans are retarded and brainwashed one way or another. You either suck trumps dick or you hate literally everything than can be remotely associated to him

As for eurofags, they mean well but by and large have no understanding of our politics and/or culture

We're hopeless, we'll fall eventually, and the rest of the world will follow suit.

Foreigner reporting in
Never been there but i'm on kim young dong's side

Honestly, let talk about this whole "freedom" gimmick. What does it exactly mean to be free?
Can be gay?
Can speak out freely?
Can express religion/views?

So the fuck what? This place needs to stop sticking its nose in other places unless they're prepared for war or any sort of violence. Laws aren't strict enough to properly induce fear or at least the genuine want NOT to do something illegal. Jail time? Who the fuck cares? Threaten to kill kill kill and I bet the crime rate will drop some.
Censorship? Fake and gay. Really? Protecting our young ones cause "they are the future" meme even though by that same logic they are also the school shooters and so on.
It's just shit, man. Oversensitive, American dream gimmick that's more than dead, and much more.

Tax cuts inbound!

Sure thing homosex.

our punishment should be eye for an eye

Interesting idea, a serious discussion. The problem is, anymore, Americans can't have a serious discussion about anything.

This country is still young, and still has enormous potential to do right by its citizens and do good for the people of the world. Instead, what we too often find is that we're split into constantly-warring factions that retreat to our ideological corners and throw rocks at one another. No one will meet in the middle.

Don't believe me? Go to any news website that allows comments and start reading them. See how long it takes for your heart to break. I swear, you could have an article about a home and garden show, and ten comments in the discussion will have turned to how crisis actors staged Sandy Hook.

Not true I hate both had no choice but to vote for trump

We understand your politics, we just like to mock you for only accepting black and white. It is not like you have to be super nazi libertarian or corporate commie. You have a spectrum, but the problem is: most of your people only think their side has a valid point.

Nevada Fag reporting in. I used to be engaged in the political process. After 2012 and the reelection of Obama, I left the politics behind and am never coming back.

This post actually makes sense

No you didn't. Every ballot has a write-in field. You can vote for whomever you want. Stop holding your nose and voting against people. Vote for someone, or don't vote.

I disliked both and voted johnson. I wanted to give trump a chance and was happy for his win originally, now I'm not seeing much.
Was speaking from my personal experience with eurofags I've talked with, who don't understand our bipartisan system, how far corrupted everything is, etc.

Let's also talk about how up our own asses some of us are. You say ONE bad thing about America and all of a sudden you've got these idiots--these brainwashed drones who say shit like, "Murcia" and "I'll help you pack".
I know what the argument is, right?
"I'm proud to be an American!!!"
This whole.. American pride. Wtf is that?
You had no control over what continent your parents fucked on. You're just saying you're proud because you heard Captain America or some queer army soldier say it on TV.

Shillary was paid by George Soros to Defeat the Overlord Space Alien """Greys""" hired by the Jews as part of an elite artificial insemination project. The Gays are turning the Frogs Gay with their Homo Water and sending out the radio waves in such a way that they actually reflect back at us into our brains and mess with our internal wiring. This causes our brains to momentarily lose grip on this dimension of reality throwing us back in time to when the (((Originals))) were all that there was. The Homo Water skews the dimensional array and causes our consciousness to blur into other species, hence furries and beastiality. The problem with Shillary is that she openly supported beasiality and furries when she barked, a signal of submission to her goyim masters. Soros Money has been paying for the shills to taint the water with their ejaculate fluid so that it sanctifies it as Homo Water and infects the general population. This is why Christianity is being attacked everywhere in the Mainstream Media: Homo Fluid permeates the brains of the media influencers and corrupts their value systems, warping them into collusion with satan and selling their souls for Sheckels. Shillary will do anything she can to become Madam President and force feed the entire population semen. We cannot let that happen. We must #resist!

This. It's impossible to express my discontent with living here.

I love that Ajit Pai took the ironic "Hillary Clinton meme queen 2016 video" and made it unironically

>"hey kids, do you like meeeems? I also like meeeeems. please stop hating me for selling out the internet!"

I just want to know why us Americans are so cucked by the federal reserve and Israel

>Was speaking from my personal experience with eurofags I've talked with, who don't understand our bipartisan system, how far corrupted everything is, etc.
Fair enough, most people here are really ignorant too. And I am not filed, I find your electorial college stupid. But it worked for you the last centuries.

And with the last trolls a completely fine thread was gone. Sometimes hate new try hard Sup Forums

If you could stop making so much sense, that'd be great.

>Congratulations on winning the "falling out of a vagina" lottery!

When was the last time America was great? After World War One?

One of the major issues with trying to get US politics to work is that we are such an incredibly large country (significantly larger than any other western country), that we've developed much more divided cultures than any other comparable country (excluding like Spain). This lends itself poorly to the shitstorm that is the United States media. As was already pointed out, no media source can go a whole article without shoving their biases into the reader's face. This, compounded with the ignored issue of late-night comedians who, to their audience, many of whom use these comedians to replace sober journalism, ridiculously oversimplify issues in order to make the opposition look fucking retarded so their audience will laugh and enjoy the program. This making fun of the opposition (note that this, in the media, is a left leaning thing to do) only helps people like trump convince the right's voters that the left hates them and that the media is rules by them and is out to get them.

All of this creates an incredible inability to have any sort of real discussion in America.

to note:
I'm a left-leaning libertarian-leaning independent, but I have some very right-leaning stances as well

postnote: obviously there are more issues than just that, but this is just what I went with to discuss now.

the whole 'American pride' thing is that people, due to their upbringings, are proud to live under a country that has the same values and goals as they do, at least they perceive that it does.

I'm also an independent who voted Trump. I'm woke bc I realize the False Left-Right paradigm.

I'm an independent who voted Johnson.

I voted for him because I could not support either Clinton or Trump with my vote in good conscience.

Also, I actually agree with 95% of the libertarian party platform.

This guy get's it. Sure there is heated debate in other countries, but you guys have taken it to whole new level and the media has a lot of the blame as well. On one side you have Alex Jones/Fox and the other shit like The Young Turks. Both of them don't really discuss politics, its more about yelling and screaming about how terrible the other side is

The extreme left, inflectional feminist and the other nutters we read about who need safe spaces and whatnot are completely and utterly insane. Then you have the alt-right who are equally insane, just in the complete opposite direction

Tribalism has gone so far by now it's more about pissing off and one upping the other side than it is about actually forming decent policies.

The biggest problem though is that all your lawmakers and politicians are paid and bought for by someone, which means the whole system is completely rotten to its core.

It's a plutarchy where the wealthy hold all the legislative power. In any other democracy it's sketchy when politicians resign and end up at some comfortable desk job at a private corp, but them receiving millions in "donations"

Occupy Wall Street showed people are sick of it, and to some extent, it's why Trump was voted in as POTUS

The root of the problem though, is how money controls politics now. It does not matter if its Trump, Hillary or Bernie who sits there, as long as big corp is allowed to buy and lobby lawmakers with impunity you will have a fucked up broken system that serves the big corp and not the people