Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
IPhone 8+ or S8+ and why??

Other urls found in this thread:

businesskorea.co.kr/english/news/industry/8785-samsung-made-vietnam-50-samsung-mobile-phones-made-vietnam
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Android because I'm not an utter massive faggot cunt you retarded mongoloid.

Bump

S8+
Reason being you get tons more freedom to do what you want plus apple is a fags OS

Pixel 2 fagboys

neither
only retards would pay more than $200 for a fucking phone I can buy 2 fucking graphics cards for the price of an iphone

I'm just curious on the camera specs, like sure I've read about it online but wanted to know possibly from someone's who has or has used one who knows which to prefer, cause I've had an S7 Edge since it came out and while the rest camera was nice the selfie one was fucking disappointing compared to apples.

fucking nerd

>Coming for a tech review
>on Sup Forums
There's your mistake.

Poorfag, go do what you can with a phone with your graphic cards. You fucking hippie.

Also Samsung S8. Fuck iPhone. Overprice piece of shit that breaks breaks by putting it in your back pocket and bending your leg.

Even considering an Apple? Seriously? What kind of a trend-following faggot are you? They're fucking awful, over-priced, unstable, tie you in to their system and music only, and you'll lose all your pictures, videos, and contacts several times in the life of the phone.

S8 because lineage+twrp

neither.
while Android is an objectively more flexible and prolific ecosystem, Samsung are just as guilty as Apple when it comes to creating a blinkered fanboy culture.
The Chinese phones are taking over. look at Huawei and Xiaomi.

I've heard good things about the +1 phones

Chinese state owned companies that produce mobile phones
>Spy much

Every single thing you just said was wrong.

How do you fuck up this badly?

From a non-tech savy perspective, s8+, ive dropped mine so many times and it hasnt broken, the camera is awesome too.

Op pic is a iPhoneX and imho they are really fucking sweet. Dunno about the samsung, everytime I handle one they all seem the same. Android and ios both seem stuck in a rut, but android’s rut is ugly and bloaty, so iPhoneX for me.

Not that I would ever actually buy a new phone lmao

those too.
they're excellent.

Apple were busted for doing exactly this.

You do realize that fucking EVERYTHING comes from China right? This includes all of our precious smartphones whether they're the 800-1000 $$ ones or the cheaper $100 ones.

S8+. The iPhone is for fanboys that don't realize that apple lost any ability for innovation when Steve jobs died

Why not OnePlus 5t?

On a Oneplus 3T currently and it's the best phone I've ever used.

Fastest charging, longest lasting battery I've ever seen in any electronic. I have NEVER run out of battery in two years.

Bunch of quality of life options, ones that stand out are double tap power button for camera, at any time.

Draw a "V" while the screen is off to activate flashlight.

Physical buttons on the bottom, can't stand these "virtual" buttons. (However these are gone on the newer models, RIP. I think this is the last phone I'll have with them which is an absolute fucking shame.)

*1 year, I've had it for 1 year.

I'm thinking of buying a 1+ for my next phone. Lots of arguments and reasons to go for the 3T, I would get a lot of use out of that phone.
>reddit spacing.

Samsung is Korean you daft fuck

That same user here. Apparently we're both daft fucks lol.

businesskorea.co.kr/english/news/industry/8785-samsung-made-vietnam-50-samsung-mobile-phones-made-vietnam

>being this clueless

There is a difference between designed in China and assembled in China

6S because I like having a proper headphone jack.

I rather the s8+ cuz I am more Familiar with the software and I think usb type c will be the future of usb and you can add space with a micro sd if needed. But it's up to you

I've had the exact opposite experience with my iphones in the past 6 years. unless you're a complete moron when dealing with technology in general, you won't "lose all your pictures, videos, and contacts several times". iphones are actually very stable and good quality phones. overpriced, yes. but i wouldn't consider it a "bad" phone. most people that say that they are bad phones are just iphone haters.

How was that clueless in reply to this 754079773
It clearly shows that claim was 100% incorrect.

Owner of s8+ here and can confirm apple has better cameras on the iPhone 8. However that's the only thing that's better than the android except the os.

Samples taken from iPhone X camera

Obviously scaled down

Proof?

Don’t know how to give proof, took them myself.

iPhone X - iOS is lika cage.
S8 - It laggs straight out of the box. Bloatware, fucking Samsung UI and a crippled version of Android.

If you want a Masterrace Phone, buy a Google Pixel. Or at least a Phone with stock Android.

Yeah ..I'm not feeling it . I'm gonna call bs

this

Here you go, same leaves faggot

This. Neither is great, but iOS and Apple make their phone a little more pleasant to use. Android is not as intuitive, not as smooth, and just ugly in it's blocky solid color headings, etc. For someone who doesn't feel like installing all kinds of mods and launchers to make it feel pleasant to deal with, Apple is simpler and less bloated out of the box. Also, with Android, the most popular and theoretically best quality hardware is on the Samsungs with their extra massive bloat. Applefags who get iPhones as status / trendy shit can choke on a cock. This is about simple out of the box usability. The one thing Apple did right was tell the carriers to fuck off with tinkering with the OS and only allowing the OS on the phones they create. Android fragmented like a mother fucker to whore itself out to manufacturers and carriers and it shows.

doesn't prove that's your hand

Yeah true but how do I know this was taken with the I phone x ?

You really do have autism don’t you

Hey ! Let's keep it civil here. Thanks :)

Here you go, considering iPhones only tag a hdr picture if it was taken on an iPhone camera

i guess they're looking for something like this

Yeah I'm seeing what ya puttin down and I Appreciate it but how do we know this isn't the iPhone 8 or any other I phone that can do hdr pics?

busted

If you take the time to look it up, the iPhone X shoots in 3024x4032

Reverse search the pic all you want

dang old what's your point here man ?

Other people don’t believe the picture was taken by me, on my iPhone X. which is absolutely stupid.

Yeah but like how we know it's on the iPhone Austin

None
Take a chinese phone
Like umi or xiaomi
They are supperior in every way

Why are people crying about the cameras for fucks sake

It doesn't prove anything, and you can't prove anything.
You could've taken the pic close as fuck or from a distance.
That the filesize was under the size limit to post here isnt a good sign though

Galaxy is more powerful. It can easily substitute a basic laptop/computer since you can hook it up to your TV, can run office, and you can use a mouse/keyboard with it. But that's the same with nearly any android device.

I never used a laptop or anything during school, just my phone.