It's that time again boys and girls!

It's that time again boys and girls!
The liquor speaks to us all,
Gather around and share the liquors wise words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TXHTF7RLnyY
youtube.com/watch?v=EFo84MVbVQ8
youtu.be/qAGTwumnS58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=TXHTF7RLnyY

Where are you all at my fellow drinkers?
Show yourself!
youtube.com/watch?v=EFo84MVbVQ8

Fuckin Lahey is drunk again

Fool you once randy shame on you full me twice shame on meshelf

Yes, I'm NOT!
You watch your tone young man!

too soon

There is a kingdom, there is a king
He lives without, and he lives within.

hey mr, what about stoners?

Wise words Randy, wise words...

Every one is welcome in my thread new friendp

Sup Forums is 90% underage. Not a lot of drinkers.

What about Cyrus?

I agree we have alot of unerage here but I think 90% is a high figure.
I've been in plenty of drinking threads and you soon get a feel for the age of the person you are speaking to, by what they trype and the way they type it.

The more the merrier..

Is it just me or does smirnoff taste worse than some of the ten dollar handles?

RIP in liquor

a poem I wrote when I was drinking

A Mirror's Edge

You’re the best,

You’ll fly high above the rest,

A glare reads and spreads red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet,

And you see what is actually worthwhile and serene,

But take a swim in the sea and tell me the results of your PH test,

Whole or bland, water or sand, tan or pale,

Where is your mast on the scale,

Are you sour wine, stale bread, or salt,

Are you an ounce, do you just thoughtlessly pounce for balance, or do you default

Fire breathes smoke and glass, grass loses green but shards still impale,

But I will tell you foremost where you can fail,

What is sound, or more punctually what is fair,

Do not ignore or not meet a herald’s glare,

Or recklessly throw back a pillar of malt without care

Breddy good

No it's defo not just you.
I have realised that the cheap stuff is = if not better?
Like most of the "finer" things in life you're paying for the label.
What vodka you speaking about BTW and what size bottle. Cheap Nikita costs 10 pound for 70cl and smirnoff costs 14 quid?

Tits or GTFO!

I put s and t's in purposeful places. The poem has 14 lines and the middle word of the 7th line, and not a perfect middle for 14 words, which has 7 words is mast, which represents a cross and has an st.

14 lines not words apologies damnit I am drunk

Ey it's YUH BOI skinny penis.

Please like and subscribe

She gets lonely

Fuck off Randy

am male, not into traps. Am willing to have grand sex with a male, but that is life and that is what I do. I cannot have a relationship with a male though, its just not what is most what I love, which is a female.

It's on the 8th line though?
How drunk was you when you wrote that shitty poem?
Are you gonna show tits today?
New day new timestamp.
Dem's the rules?

lel it is the 8th, I meant the middle word of a some sort of middle line. apologies

wait its the 7th I am drunk lol
A Mirrors Edge is the title

Dick pic or GTFO.
You only have yourself to blame.
Nobody asked you to post that shitty poem?

I was just drinking some Steele Reserves and I was sleeping in a parking lot and homeless. I slept on pavement when I was homeless to avoid nasty stuff and all of that. I was looking for a job and I finally got one, working for a company that repairs fire and water damage. I just needed work. People can become homeless and people don't realize it but it happens.

it was at this convention center parking lot and people were walking to the oceanfront from there and I was out of view. I was just living an interesting life, drinking some beer, and experiencing life around me.

hey Sup Forumsros hows it going?
reporting back in from last night. got much more beers now haha
heres my tunes for the night
youtu.be/qAGTwumnS58

fug off bo banders

You're gonna have to post a dick pic now user or I'm gonna have to ask you to leave.

and I had been fasting on and off for two t othree days at a time for every week, and I hadn't drank for a couple of months. And I decided to drink for the first time in a while a couple of days before, and then on that day I wasn't sure if I wanted to buy some more beer but I decided to, and I knew I wanted to maybe write something and that is not something I do much, but I did. I just like to drink and I'll write a shitty poem here and there on my off time, I just like to write something interesting when I can.

whats everyone drinking? I'm doing IPA's
cheers

Less talk, more dick pic!

I got ya user.

haha you were here last night... did you do anything productive today with that hangover from like 3 in the morning last night?

well OP looks like barely anyone made it back from last nights bread. hopefully their already drunk haha

I went back and re-read your shitty poem because I thought it might make a little more sense after hearing your back story,
Nope!
Still sucked.

WB user.
It wasn't my thread last night but you'll probs remember me I was the bong posting rekt.
Who are you again?
How you been, hope you slept well. I slept like a baby until about 1.30AM.

haha i slept a few hours last night. then did my kids bday and after the party i made chili aand got drunk. unironically watched some TPB after the bread last night was feeling lol did some dabs and smoked some bud too. pretty good day

I'm from 12 hour in the future user.
See I walked to the shop and bought vodka and then I was in a thread where the OP actually delivered.
He gave me 2 x $25 mastercard gift cards and so i've spent all night trying to figure out how to cash them in?
My 1st thought was to gamble the money but after several attempts that proved to be harder to do than it sounds.
I also tried to turn it to bitcoin but that plan fell apart when I didn't have a US phone no and the bitcoin exchange recognised I was using a temp no.
Any thoughts?

lol. And I was trying to take a dick pic. My laptop camera isn't showing brightness right for some reason lol.

Well just try your best.
Also don't get caught with your pants down in your parking lot... Or do...
Worst case scinario, you get a free bed for the night?

haha i cant believe you got 50 bucks in giftcards off of here kek. i got nothing m8, over here we got little kiosks in the store where you can sell your gift cards for cash for like 5 or $10

I WAS GETTING CHANGED MUH FUCKA, NON KNOCKING MOTHA FUCKAS DAMN

So we drinking then or what? downing my beer now and gonna do another dab, any ideas of what to do? lets stream some bs

Well considering the OP was willing to share I'd like to return some money to him (I still got his email) but if any murican fags can help me cash them in I'm willing (and he no longer has a choice) to split it 3 ways?
Same goes to you, you poem writing faggot?

Lets P.A.R.T.Y!

321 Gogogogo

Shameless self bump

im not sure how i could cash them in for you,
damn im already drunk bud, wish i had a cheeseburger kek everyone else is done i think im gonna go to sleep bud

We have a name for people like you in bongland.
Shander, (named after light weight fags who drink shandy)
You're a shanda panda of 2017 user!
Cya next year, maybe?

haha im on my 12th beer i think so im not that bad nig

8l of cider, 18 cans of stella and 2 bottles of vodka.
Yea you're fag user.
Night night, sweet dreams.... Don't piss the bed.

fuck off ya limey cunt
hopefully we can have a pretty good christmas drinking thread. thatd be fun nurse your liver fag

Yea an xmas drink would be fun.
Post Lahey and I'll post one back?
Right I'm gonna figure out how to spend muh dollas before the OP does.
Cya soon lil nigglet.