ITT: post the most powerful jew in your country

ITT: post the most powerful jew in your country

Even his smile is offputting
The liberal party was a mistake

Wrong.

Australian but not in Australia

Makes me sad why can't we have charismatic really aussie leaders like bob hawke you know there was always one country I thought the jews would never get their hands on and that is Australia.

Jews don't play a big role in Dutch society. They got killed in WW2.

Kevin Rudd was pretty charismatic, until he got backstabbed by the ginger she-devil and became a bitter cynical revenge-obsessed spirit of hatred.

I miss Kevin
Fuck the Liberals for ruining everything he started

I don't support Labor but I agree. The Labor Party had lots of things wrong with it but at least they did things for the country that were beneficial. The Liberals on the other hand have done nothing but destroy the few things that Labor did right and have contributed nothing of value to the country.

>William "Bill" English (born Beinish Ehrenbaum, 30 December, 1961) is the 39th Prime Minister of New Zealand and leader of the National Party, having taken office on 12 December 2016. He was previously Deputy Prime Minister from 2008 to 2016.

Isn't old Rupert a christfag?

Malcolm Turdbull fucked up the NBN. We would have had a FTTP build under Labor.

officially yes but he's a cryptojew

>you can't have enemies if you purge them all.jpg

Totally agree.

>and have contributed nothing of value to the country
They only have to contribute to those who keep them in office; their bosses don't care about us.

Honestly one of the biggest telecommunications fuckups since the handling of the Telstra privatisation.
Fuck Murdoch, the dog cunt.

>cryptojew
Kek, just how far down the rabbit hole are you?

There are no Jews in our country

then you haven't found them so far

Is the Jew meme popular in Australia?

We're all Jews here.

Japan is truly a country blessed by God.

>God
He's trying to keep the Jews OUT, user

There's this guy but he isn't actually the answer to your question. He's just the sock puppet.

We will get it eventually, every step regardless how stupid is replacing infrastructure to fibre at some level. I have FTTN and get 100Mbps.. Will this handle 1Gbps but when our government stops cucking speeds like fibre does? Not on your life.

New house I'm building will have FTTP but like all new builds now have to have by law.

I miss Abbott.

>tfw you could have stopped it