>usually don't last very long during sex
>insecure because of this
>still manage to make girls cum by fingers and tongue skills
>met cute chick who digs this
>she wants me to "fill her up" with my fingers
>realize I could never fill her up with my pencil dick
>get depressed

Am I fucked ?

Also, amateur blowjobs with regular penis thread.

i get my girl off with this, so maybe you just suck

lol forgot attach xd

but what when the girl tells you she wants to be filled, streched from the inside, and all you have to offer her is this thing ?

bump

Shit, at least you get sex.

I'm probably 5 inches and a virgin.

Gf sucks it when drunk

okay cool

as this guy says post the video !

There are women out there that cum off smaller dicks. I got a skinny six and my woman squirts on me. I love when she makes my nuts soggy.

bump for vid

Been refused sex many times. Or it been really shit. Bitching about it hurts after five minutes.

Yeah lol such is life. I have a gf that is incapable of orgasm via penetration. I have had girls that cum on my dick and that is an incredible feeling. But not my current long term gf. I have a magic tongue(literally just be consistent) and can make her cum whenever I want. But not with my penis. I feel inadequate unless it is extraordinary sex 5 years later. Your sex life will work but it'll be a bummer unless she is into getting weird.

whats ur girth measurement?

post more

>be filled, streched from the inside
she's a thot and not with you for love.

I wish I had that problem user. That's a good problem to have. I will never know the feeling of women talking to their friends about how big my dick is and how much it hurt. I will never know the feeling of confidence of walking in somewhere and knowing I have the biggest Dick in the world.