My dog has reached the end of her life. Shes 13, and is suffering a cough due to heartworms...

My dog has reached the end of her life. Shes 13, and is suffering a cough due to heartworms. Whats a good way to put her down. Ill take her to the vet if I need, but me and my cousin think we could probably save a few a bucks amd let her just go in her bed. Ideas?

Also shes new to Sup Forums she thinks yall are good dues.

pic foe attention

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Amateur/comments/7kbi2n/sweet_ass/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I put my very first pet beagle to sleep. I felt like a pussy for not being able to do it myself, for not doing her that last bit of kindness. I relied on a stranger/vet.

Be faithful to your dog as it was faithful to you. Be the one to make it well again.

Shoot it.

Go to the vet and let her drift into sleep. She's been with you for over a decade, don't worry about saving a few bucks.

Get a shovel and giver her the ol' one two

I want her to do this. i cant shoot her or make her suffer. I want her to go with some bagel bites in her tum. In her bed.

well since you're going to cheap way you'll probably reject this, but you pay to have someone come to house to euthanize her when it is the proper time. it costs more, but think about how you would want to die? in a scary ass cold vet office on one of those metal tables or at home with everyone you love in a familiar soft comfy place. i did it for my cat and i am glad i did.

+1 on this was 200ish bucks but the best way to handle it.

200 mg of oxycodone shoul do the trick

Don't try to put her down yourself, and don't let her die because her heart is full of worms. The vet can do it with the least amount of suffering and pain possible. Just stay in the room and hold her the whole time. That's all she wants.

Took my dog to the vet, fed him cheese and ice cream, let him drift the fuck out with a belly full of his favorite snacks. Wrapped him up in his favorite blanket and petted him the whole time. Buried him in my back yard. Lil fucker lived to be 16. Which is fuckin' old for a dog.

i only had to pay $120. it's a one time cost and probably one of the most important things you'll do for your best buddy. fuck these people that can't do that for someone that loved them unconditionally all those years.

Not trying to be a douchebag but you'll have to deal with a dog that lived her life for you and ending it by your own hands sounds hard to handle but do as you will. I have a Canadian buddy who put his ferrets out in an interesting way a year ago

i cant speak for everyone but taking my dog to the vet was sad. i didnt have much choice as she would have lived quite a bit longer and would have literally torn her self apart. she had an auto immune disease that made her whole body itch and she was tearing at herself. none of the medicines or shampoos helped. so we had to put her down.

honestly i kinda wish i tried drugging her from home. it was so sad cuz she knew it was a bad place and when the doctor put the needle in she just looked at me with a 'how could you do this to me' kinda face. i thought she'd go peaceul but she just wanted to escape and get away and look betrayed. i felt really bad.

that being said, this was after months of painful vet visits, during which she even had one of her eyes removed, so maybe if your dog hasnt been to the vet in awhile or has not so many bad experiences with it, she will be fine.

if you pay extra the vet will come to your place and do it there so its less scary for them though.

Wow what an interesting way to put out ferrets. Holy shit bro. What an incredible story. What a riveting fucking tale. You're the next Richard Branson. I bet when you go camping your parents and siblings all throw the story stick at you to tell them a good story around the fire.

>And there I was, just staring at her from across the class room and she glanced at me, and then I went over there to talk to her

And they all sit there mouths gaping while you walk away to your tent carrying a half eaten marshmallow.

I want to do it, thats what Im saying. how the fuck do I get what the vets get without going to the vets?

Moar

that'll be near the cost of putting it down lol

:(

i dont know who that is. i was trying to get my cuz to pick out something , but she couldnt choose so i found some shit on reddit. i jus wanna bump with picks

Op, im not sure if youll see this, but as a last meal, please get her some meat. a steak, a burger, brisket, something like that. a good feast, then a last nap.

Where on reddit did you find this obviously grown and legal woman?

oh yeah, all her favorite foods. pork steak, pizza rolls, beer, hershy kisses. I just want it to happen in her yard

this thread made me cry

reddit.com/r/Amateur/comments/7kbi2n/sweet_ass/

You wanted your cuz to do what? How old is she? What the hell is happening on your end? Deliver

Thanks