Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

Why don't you own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country?

>pic related

Because they aren't legal

Because I don't live in a fucked up country

My Kalashnikov deals with stalkers, and my shotgun deals with mutants

Cause muh AK is a lot more fun. Or if I’m feeling spicy, I’ll let my Model 88 with some 00 Buck Shot tear some ass.

because i don't have an inferiority complex

it is illegal to own a gun in my country ffs

Protect against whom? Nobody ever attacked me.The goverment is the greastest evil and they have all the guns and manpower to overthrow you.

lol. cuck

>don't have the freedom to own one
>not fucked up

Not in America. We outnumber the government by quite a bit.

Fucking Euro fags. Grow some balls, buy a gun, and stop letting yourself get cucked.

>who would win?
250+ A10 Thunderbolts vs Cletus’ AR15

Dude if you are a sane person I don’t give two shits if you have an AR

>who would win?
100+ million guerilla fighters or ~1 million troops in a civil war on those 100+ millions' own land, cities, etc.

Listen to this user; I bet he was military prob high ranking seems like.

>100+ million guerrilla fighters
lol

too expensive would love to own some guns though

500 bucks is expensive?

>not VSS Vintorez

That’s for sneeki breeki, stalker

Only if you can't into headshots

>lol. Cuck
Based idiot
"Your country has stricter gun laws than mine, you're a cuck"
What's your IQ? 12?

Don't live in Europe.
Don't need an AR to feel safe
I can very well protect myself with my fists and feet.
Who's the cuck now?

because family, home, and country are the enemy you need not, Ivan

don't need one. we call the us-army to defend and protect our family home and country.

I love the fags who think the government till turn on them and kill its citizens. why would they start a land war when they can just fly drones and blow retards up?

They only say that because it's racist to say it's for the niggers

Drones need to refuel sometime.
Only killsats will force absolute obedience.

Because I'm not a frightened little rabbit.

>an illegal assault rifle is €500
Are you stupid?

No you're a dumb cow

I can just pop a guy with a handgun if I need to, unless my family is pinned down in Afghanistan they should be able to make due, my home is pretty shit as soon as you get over your material possessions you'll be happier, and my country kinda sucks.

I like guns too don't get me wrong, the AR is just an overrated platform anyway. It's really more of a symbol of hyper patriotic fanboys than anything else. As far as a rifle goes for home defense you tell me how it goes when you're fumbling around your house at night playing soldier and some nig with a handgun blows your shit away cause you got your tactical sling stuck on the coffee table. Not to mention if you accidentally do manage to get that impractical hunk of junk up to fire you're probably gonna blow his dome out, and your wife's and the neighbors dog cause have you ever shot drywall? It ain't stopping.

And if you're concerned with having to protect yourself from the government idk what that's gonna do against a drone. Gl buddy. Don't shoot your eye out.

It doesn't really have to be an AR-15. A Beryl, Tantal, M90, or Arsenal would be fine, too.

I've actually been collecting Yugos, and I may start collecting H&K style roller rifles when I'm done.

>Checked
Fucking Cletus wants to overthrow the government cuzzz... Uh.. Obama.

>
AR-15
Assault Rifle
Pick one.... And I never said euro or whatever than commie currency you use. I said bucks as is USD

That is a good answer

Seriously, learn a thing or two. 5.56 pens drywall worse than 9mm.

Being a complacent rabbit isn't really better.
You'll get eaten first.

What are you gonna do if (read: when) it does get fucked up?

you don't need those unless you live in a third world country like Murica

>have the right to defend ourselves
>third world

Lmao i know right?
Fuck these people are retarded.
>I need guns cause muh govment
Wtf kind of retardedness is that?
Why the hell would you need to be armed against your own government? That literally makes no sense whatsoever
>but the criminals have guns. I need a bigger one
If you had better gun laws, the criminals wouldn't all have guns lol. And even then, if you aren't already all prepared and charged, wtf is it going to matter that you have one when a few niggers rush into your home with pistols? You really going to have time to run to your room, unlock the guns, take it, charge it, remove safety aim and shoot before he pops your ass??
Doubtful
You just buy them because you're a cuck and it makes you feel powerful. Same shit as buying uselessly big trucks and shit. Overcompensating for an inferiority complex

This
/thread

>MUH GUNS, TO DEFEND MAH FREEDOM
>Ajit Pai still alive and openly trolling your asses

In my country, we would have torn the fucker to pieces with spoons if need be.Pussies.

i live in czech republic, and only hunters have a licence, but every second guy has a rifle and pack of bullets. i do have two of them, but i prefer knife for self defense, and even then i had to use it only twice in my life.
i think only those fags, like americans need a license for their weapons.

because i can't afford one.

because i live in a small minimalist luxury condo in an urban area. A high powered long barrel rifle would prove not only hard to maneuver around my rooms but dangerous to my neighbors.

>If you had better guns laws, the criminals
>gun laws
>criminals
>laws
>criminals
>criminals obeying the law
>the government would never turn on its own people
>not keeping your gun safety off within a foot of you at all times
What fantasy world do you live in?

I don't know, man, wouldn't a gun be more efficient?

A-10s are not viable against a guerilla army, nor are F16s Tanks or Aircraft carriers. You realize your mindset is why we lost Vietnam.

Kid I literally shoot drywall

You're blind as well as stupid.

Drones aren't made of magic. They require a whole lot of support Intel and luck to be combat effective

I prefer living in a country where cops rarely shoot you because they can be almost certain that you are not armed.

>Net Neutrality repeal=end of the world
When will this meme die?

o

>Makes guns easy to get
>O FUK WHERE ARE ALL THESE GUNS COMING FROM?

Vietnam was a pointless war over an imaginary boogeyman, and America abandoned it after this became socially apparent.
Also helicopters aren’t jets.

Ok so statistically speaking a rifle is not even in the same class as a handgun when it comes to fight stopping injuries a handgun is about as effective as a knife. You have a 12 to 17% chance of stopping an attack with a handgun. Real life is not John Wick.

>Makes guns hard to get
>Still be on high alert for terrorists with illegal guns

Because i have a sks and a crate of ammo.

CAS is CAS, m8

>Real life is not John Wick.
That's because you need to git gud. Anyone who's spent five minutes practicing using a gun could shoot down an entire army if they had to.

>Statistically speaking
>No source

America abandoned it because it was not viable. To root out a guerilla army on their own land in a foreign terrain. Would requre an immense effort and expense. You don't just stand in the Pentagon and say "we have a bigger army, snooty shoot shoot" and the enemy shits themselves and surrenders.

Lol dude. Then by some weird miracle it somehow works for every other country in the world??
Some criminals will still have them.
But sooooo much less.
You probably walk around with a gun 24/7.
There are more murders on average in the month of January in Detroit than there is in my entire country in a year.
Coincidence ??
Fucking retard

Nope. Never been on high alert for terrorism. Ever. Never even had a terrorist attack here actually. Olort! I wonder why?
Maybe because we don't try and police the whole planet uh?
Based idiot

Because God tells me not to kill others. Because I can't take another man's life, for it was not me that created him, But one of the creation

I'm civilized,

>shoot at air support
>killed by remote controlled missile later that day

Where do you live then, fucking Saudi Arabia?

Britfag, not allowed to protect country with an AR15.
Sand niggers blowing the place up everyday without fear of reprisal.
Maintain your right to be armed Amerifats.

>Being in the same spot later that day
It's like you can't in2assymetrical-warfare

An AR-15 is an assault rifle dumb ass

Because I don't need to.

True facts

That's a fallacy. Detroit is full of niggers, completely different. Anyway, if all law-abiding citizens have to be disarmed so only MOST criminals don't have access, that's not worth it. Even though there are fewer criminals, they can do more damage to more people since their victims are unarmed. I bet the shootings in your country have far more casualties than ours. Simple logic.

Technically, no.
M4s and M-16s are due to allowing selective fire.
AR-15s are just autoloading rifles.

I dont own an assault rifle, but I have one.

Completed a year of conscription, where I learn to handle and use firearms. I need to learn discipline and respond well to authority and structure. I learn how to handle combat situations by myself and with other people.

First then I am allowed to have an assault weapon in my home. Its not mine, so I can lose it if I misuse this trust.

I don't need one when I'm in my final form.

Fat Americans need ramps everywhere to travel via mobility scooter, it’s not like their going anywhere

We also have more drug gangs than any other country. It's such a prolific part of the us we make songs about it like the whole genre of gangsta rap. No your cou try is not even close, unless it's mexico

So please, pretty please, explain to me how G Rock, T Dog, and J Wikki Wikki Wikki, can get. 25 kilos of cocaine yet passing a gun law means they will instantly disarmed.

The Olympic games say differently

Probably because your government sells cocaine.

First we we're talking about Vietnam, then the "lol fat Americans" are the ones launching MANPADS. Talk about moving goalposts.

Huh check it out, they’re all black

And they sell illegal guns, as shown by Operation Fast and Furious. These illegal actions are why we want our right to bear arms to be unmolested.

I’ve been talking about civil war in the US 2017. Someone compared your average modern American to a Viet Cong.

Because a handgun is more reliable in my home or on the street.

In America
Just not in the US

You must be a fucking Leaf then.

How do you actually survive getting pulled over by a cop in america? Grabbing your wallet could be misinterpreted as pulling out a gun, am I missing something here?

Hey dude I don’t want guns to be banned, I would buy guns if I didn’t live in Australia. That’s the thing, I don’t have access to guns because of gun control.

>In America
.Just not America
?????????

Nope. Shootings are mostly gang related in between them. I'd have to look it up but I think we've only had like 3 mass shootings in the past 35years. Most not making more than 20 victims.
You cunts are just blinded by your own ways and think it's the only way.
There are different ways to do things that work as good or even better. Get over yourself, the U.S. is a shithole

He means the continents, dumbass.

It's easy, just tell the officer what you're doing as you're doing it or keep your wallet on the dash/passenger seat.

Get over yourself
The U.S. doesn't make America
America is a continent you illiterate retard

The what? Continents ain't no state I ever heard of. They speak English in the continents?

Pathetic
So that kind of thing is worth it??
The constant fear of getting shot for no reason?
Like omg I crossed a red light and getting pulled over, i hope I survive this

Can you not see the problem?