SINPER GET DOW-

SINPER GET DOW-

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=6c7_1453312046
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"FUCKING CHRIST!"
Is all I managed to blurt out, Throwing myself to the ground as I witnessed Rust's head get face fucked by some raider's rifle.
'Cut through the fens.'
'We'll get to diamond city faster.'
We've lost three men already. Yesterday, There were eight of us- Today, Five, And well- Now it's four. Great.
A bullet hit next to my foot as I scurried back from Rust's defiled corpse, Clambering into the skeleton of a corvega. Ellysa, Or whatever her name was, Returned fire. Another raider popped up from a rooftop and got her somewhere in the ribs. Jackson dove in to some rubbish. The last one of us, Some kid we brought along, She just looked up- Staring at the Grim Reaper who killed the closest thing she had to a family. A ten year old girl staring up into the cold sky.
A sea of raiders come out of every pore of the damned ruins, Laughing about how they blew off rust and how we scurried like cockroaches. That stupid fucking girl just stood around like an idiot, Looking at the men and women who realized their demon left this ten year old alive. They started thinking about how much she'd fetch as a slave, But that dissolved as they thought of her now as a little toy to put their pricks in.
I sat in the car, Snow covering me as I held my pistol in my hand, My rifle just feet away from me. They closed in around her, Talking about what they'd do to her first and then-
Then another shot rang out.

Don't worry guys i got th-

As yes, The dreaded sinper. Fucking autist can't spell.

I'll spot him for ya' bois

TARGET LOCATED

Shit dude, he almost hi-

I have been in this same situation a hundr——

Hey you guys remember candlejack? Kind of stupid threads like this that are really killin-

Saw a movie tonight about some Irish lads going to Africa somewhere, getting attacked numerous times and fucking up a bunch of africoons. A badass sniper kept killing a few from afar. I can’t think of it right now but it was badass.

Where is the enem-

Traps aren't ga-

The one Netflix movie, seige of jaddotville. I agree, it was a worthwhile wa-

war never chang-

Don't worry bros, I got this

Anyone have some toilet pap-

LAYING DOWN SUPPRESING FI-

liveleak.com/view?i=6c7_1453312046

*forwards ps2 clock in an attempt to-*

I don't get it?

Oh well you see it's quite simple, this is actuall-

i am so tired of this fucking thre-