I can't believe the amount of hate this band gets on this board...

i can't believe the amount of hate this band gets on this board. if you don't like joy division you're an enormous pleb and you should probably just leave

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZZrudpAkZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>blocks your path

If you think new order is better than joy division is then you should leave as well
Joy Division > Wham! for art majors

I just like Pere Ubu better. After hearing them JD don't feel as interesting

new order is great too. i think i like JD better but that's just because i'm a depressed fuck. i love both
youtube.com/watch?v=xZZrudpAkZo

where to start with them

babby's first muzok

>they're popular so they're bad
nice try

I respect this opinion but JD has a sadder sound and I feel like that's why so many people like them

Unknown Pleasures is great, but is a little flat I guess. Closer, however, is incredible. Deserves all the praise it gets and is one of the greatest recordings ever made. And New Order fucking sucks.

there are actually more good songs on power, corruption and lies than in jd's whole discog

Joy Division is pretty great

Wire is the best post-punk band though.

I've tried over and over. Both albums are threes, though Closer could be a four on a good day. Why the fuck are they so praised? His voice is shit, the instrumentation is so uninspired, and he writes three lines and just repeats them the entire song.

>JD
>popular
Maybe the shirt and in goth club nights.

theyve always been liked here, i think if you made a poll an overwhelming amount of people would say they are fans. there's lots of people that think they're uncool because they're popular and the t-shirt meme, but for the most part they've always been liked here

How fucking underage are you?

Literally everybody knows Love Will Tear Us Apart, and a large portion of people know She's Lost Control.

You have to be 18 to post here, mate.

>literally
No, not literally.

Triggered, not many seriously like JD.

Yes, literally everybody knows Love Will Tear Us Apart.

You mean to tell me that the uncontacted Amazonian tribes and people living in mudhuts have heard that song? You need your head checked.

>31 million people is not a lot
Joy Division is not obscure. You're just a pleb.

Lol, a music video that was posted 4 years ago is your proof? Pathetic.

yes

My 13 year old sister who listens to billboard top 100 listens to Joy Division and has at least 3 versions of the unknown pleasures shirt, they are entry level at best

>My
Stopped reading.

I'd post pics, but I wouldn't want to give you any fap material

What songs does she like?
I don't know if you're just making shit up but in my experience unless she's a loser, girls her age don't listen to much.

seei've seen a lot of other various hate whenever they're brought up here too. maybe just a vocal minority

Shadow play, She's Lost Control, Twenty Four hours I'm pretty sure

>unless she's a loser

Like most JD fans, no argument there

You've missed the point. "My sister" is not a claim to anything but what your sister may or may not even like.

>if you don't like this entry-level post-punk then YOU'RE the pleb and not me!
Go back to facebook.