Anyone here ever sniffed panties? Is there anyone’s that you would given the chance without being caught...

Anyone here ever sniffed panties? Is there anyone’s that you would given the chance without being caught? Why or why not? Pic related; my ex; hers were my favourite to sniff. Mostly because she was paranoid someone would sniff her panties and that made it better. And she was pale blonde skinny shaved and looked nubile. Ask me anything.

My girl wants me to wear her thongs from time to time, to see my dick hard in them, then fucks the shit out of me.

I swear she had a constant yeast infection

That's so fucking vile dude. The thought crossed my mind a few times while over girls house's, but skid stains that look similar to these turned me off. They weren't this bad this. That shit is so nasty. My girl barely has anything on her panties after the day is up.

dude, just stop. no one want to see that shit. i came her to fap before bed. thanks for fucking that up.

any other girls?

moar girls please!!!

moar!!

Yeah. I sniff my gfs panties, especially when I've turned her on a lot or we fucked then she out them back on awhile. I also sniff her 16yo daughters, who always smells super clean but strong.

my best friends sister is a 9/10 and I blew so many loads to her after smelling her crusty thongs.

Bumping. This is my shit!

My gf's are usually pretty good but her sisters are even better. I think the fact she's a total bitch adds to it too, feels so good when I shoot a load into her dirty panties, sometimes I open her pantie draw and cum over all of them.

One of my best mates keeps his washing hamper in his bathroom and has a super hot gf, so whenever I'm there I always have a quick sniff of her dirty panties too. It's awesome.

Plz
Post pics and stories

I was a housekeeper at a shitty overpriced hotel.

Did it all the time. Would find the cute girls rooms and do a quick "cleaning" lel. That was a real low point in my life.

I don't take pics, don't want to leave evidence!

That pretty much is the story... One time her boyfriend knocked on the door when I was fapping into a dirty pair, but I styled it out haha

what i learned from this thread.
girls really should change their panties more often, dirty panties are disguising.

i sell my used panties for a living
30-50$ for one pair andi sell like 4 pair/week

Ewww where's the foreskin

Pulled back hard to make me cum harder

Damn that bitch is burnt

how do you get panties?
Is breaking into a house to get some a good way

Girlfriends fAmily members friends anyone’s really...

Bitches are so goddamn nasty.

how can u be so stupid
>dat pain
>dat skin cancer

Posted my story a few months back during Hurricane Harvey. But here we go.

Be Harvey (Oh lawd weez gon dy)
Get a call from friend who lives out of town
(Live in Texas, ground zero)
Says to check on his mom's property who flex to another city to avoid storm.
Go to check at midnight (power outage)
Teen sister also lives there bit went with Mom out of town
Go straight to his sister's room
Open door and see literally hundreds of pairs of DIRTY panties , thongs etc.
Spend 3 hrs ejaculating in each pair
Dick diamonds for months still thinking of her stench
Similar to stained panties in pics above
White Knight the shit out of her

Would you buy her panties, user?

Her pussy is extremely juicy

She is also a squirter