What would Sup Forums do?

What would Sup Forums do?

Your girlfriend goes out with her friends to the club. You're at home sleeping, she calls you saying something is wrong and she wants to go home. You go get her and when you pick her up she tells you a guy in the club was trying to grope her and being aggressive. After multiple times she tried push him off and yell at him, he still persisted and that's when she ran to the washroom and called you.

Once picking her up, she points out the guy that was doing that to her and he's with a group of 7 guys. You don't fight because you're clearly out numbered but you get their side of the story. Ultimately you believe your girlfriends story over theirs.

Would Sup Forums find the individual on your own time and do something to them or drop it?

Just drop it mate. It’s really not worth it. There’s a 1,000 guys just like him within just a 10 mile radius, are you going to have a stern conversation with all of them?

I was thinking to the find the guy on his own by himself and mess him up but not sure if it's worth it

You're gf wanted it. She dressed up slutty with makeup and went to a club. Its the modern mating ritual. Lucky for you she got cold feet about it but tell her to not go to places like that again without you.

>Your girlfriend goes out

you've already failed right there you cuck faggot

I wouldn't have a girlfriend that goes out. I am trusting but I am not a cuckold, so if this happened you to I suggest you look deep within yourself and find a change of life

Were any of them black? If so, just turn her over to them for reparations.

Depends on the place.
If it's a club, I'd wait till the guy is alone and I beat the shit out of them.
If it's a bar/tavern, I would approach the guys in a non-threatening way, offer them drinks, let them know about the situation and let them know I want to fight the guy that groped my gf without any interference.

If it doesn't work out then I guess I'm hoping to the hospital. Call me edgy, dumb, but fuck it.

>Were any of them black? If so, just turn her over to them for reparations.

Kek
Underrated post

find him alone and slash his throat

dummy, you'd be surprised how black dudes are very likely to show you respect if you stand up for yourself, as long as you dont use the n word which I know can be very hard for some of you

That's literally clubbing. Get over it and be proud with how she handled it.

I would just go up and swing at the guy, his friends are truly cunts if they're ok with having a 7 to 1 fight. You should be carrying s gun to begin with so that wouldnt be a problem

>being aggressive. After multiple times she tried push him off and yell at him, he still persisted

Your GF ain't the first not the last victim of such an asshole. He needs a major lesson taught.

I'd stalk that guy, find out all about him, then make a plan, how to most effectively destroy him, which will be executes 4 months later. Once he has no nude friends, piss broke and alone, I'll one night have his nose hair tickled continually with a baseball bat. Leaving a note in his pocket "don't mess with my girl"

Plus niggas cant fight. Unless you count flailing your arms wildly

>Thinking your girlfriend is telling the truth
>She dressed up to get attention from men
>Gets upset that she got attention
>Wanting to put your life in danger for something that "might" have happened.

Let it go, tell her you're not comfortable going solo from now on. Either she'll quit the lying about being hit on or she'll be happy to have you.

Also picking a fight with 7 dudes is a bad idea, you will lose that battle 10 out of 9 times.

I dont date sluts who go clubbing without me, the question is absurd

That's implying that she's wasn't bending over rubbing her ass to said guy.
OP your gf was asking for it and when it got a little too much for her she panicked, she decided to bail. Now your gf is playing the victim card because it's way easier and she doesn't look like a whore doing so. But in reality, the person at fault here is you. Why the fuck is she going out clubbing by herself? Either you go or she doesn't go.

You should have just hugged her and given her a deep kiss so you could get a good taste of his cock and semen from her mouth.

This is true tbqh fam

My wife doesn't go out to these places on her own since we been together for this reason

Hmm... Why didn't she tell a bouncer or call the police? Seems like there's more to this story than she's telling your cuck ass.

> gf goes out without me
That’s where you’re wrong kiddo