Advice Thread

Advice Thread

Need advice? I'll help as best as I can.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i'm in amiens, france and bored as fuck. i just dont know what to do here till work starts tomorrow.

If it's 0 degrees tonight and tomorrow it will be twice as cold how cold will it be?

Tell something about yourself first, faggot. After all, you potentially are a vegan, art studying, feministic, pansexual genderfluid trap.

how to cure incurable diseases?

Jerk off, go to bed

F or C

Every time I try to work on anything I don't like, be it laundry or schoolwork, I distract myself until late at night when it's too late to do anything and i go to sleep. Rinse and repeat. I've done this to the point of hating myself. I hate start by anything and have the poorest work ethic of anyone I've ever met. Starting is always the hardest part, I need help.

A few days ago, out of nowhere, I suddenly had 2 sort of air bubbles on my butt. On both cheeks, at the Bottom. They popped, and now there's scabs on my butt. I can't pick them off, and they're constantly moist and they aren't disappearing. I've done some research but couldn't find anything resembling my problem, I'm quite scared it might be something serious

I’m a recovering alcoholic, my wife has had enough of my shit. I’ve been sober for 10 months with absolutely no desire to drink again. I’ve been going to meetings working with a sponsor. I got a dui 11 months ago. I have a decent job, so we are getting by ok. We have been separated for 3 months now. She’s going on dates because she’s not sure if she wants to be with me anymore. I still love her with all of my heart and want her back. What should I do?

>celcius to kelvin
>kelvin/2
>??????
>profit

22, Bartender, 6'1, 195lbs, have a GF. Still don't know what I wanna study or if I should even go to school.

B8 or u srs rn

If it's life threatening, kill yourself before it kills you. If not, just chill homie. Nothing you can do

I'm serious.

Get someone to help motivate you, a friend, family member, gf if you have. Start slow. 1 thing at a time. Fix your time schedule. Sleep early, wake up early. Get shit done early. Try to set yourself into a routine where you get things done earlier/beforehand. Leave yourself reminders, notes. Even reward yourself at the end of completing a task if you have to.

Don't listen to this user. OP here, 5'5" twink who's surprisingly mature for his age (18)

How to tell if a girl is into you?

Prove to her you have changed. Make an effort to try and win her over. Pretend you just met her ad are trying everything in your power to win her over. You know her, use that to your advantage. Be enthusiastic, positive, smile. Take her out for dinner and have a good time, Leave there no room for an argument. Flowers are nice to greet with. Her fave wine is a nice gesture. And don't bring up anything negative.

How old?

Go to the doctor.

How do I get insane hair growth and I mean more hair not longer cause I have to cut hair like in 2 weeks so they grow fast enough but they are not much in quantiy

Depends on your genetics. You can increase rate of hair growth through use of Human Growth Hormone, but there is no need to go that far for hair growth. Naturally there isn't much you can do besides keeping your hormones in check and being healthy. Exercise daily. Healthy diet with healthy fats, (avacado, almonds, fish oils) lots of sleep, and keep stress to minimum.

Are you friends?
How often do you talk?
form of communication? (In person, texts, phone calls, etc.)

Have you ever been in debt? Why? How much and did you pay it off?

We've recently spoken more. We work in different departments of the same organization.
I had to get all her information a few days ago. I made a joke that got her to put her head down and laugh.

Honestly I just want an excuse to talk to her more so I can prove that I can be worthy of someone like her.

Should I buy this with my btc money?

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Yea 2g's, dumb spending when i was younger and a needy exgf.

Paid off 3 months after i started bartending

im 24 from belgium, i work 12h a day, i live with a girl i don't like anymore i really want to change everything in my life but i dont have the courage\motivation to do it, i feel like im stuck... wat do? also i drink a lot..

Stop being a bitch and learn some self control

hey thanks for your time. My problem is that i just cant get myself up to make my ideas reality. Like seriously i just cant start projects that I have. What am i doing wrong? How can i change that?

Don't have time for that until exams are over

Look for a different job that requires shorter work days. Get a dog, lose the girl. Walk the dog. Stop drinking so much.

Continue speaking with her. See if you can add her of FB so you can find out any info about her. If she has a BF then you're pretty much out of luck depending on how healthy her relationship is.

For now user, keep up with the talking. Make her laugh, its key. Its hard to tell if she likes you. Normally girls start liking someone after they are able to hold decent conversation for days/weeks. There is always the chance of an instant attraction (Based off of looks, limited hints at personality, few words exchanged) but all that will do is just interest them to the point of getting to know you.

You'll be able to tell if she likes you through subtle hints. Her body language when talking. Her tone. If she smiles right away when you see her and she sees you. Once you get on the texting level, if she's able to continue conversations and it's not just you, there is an interest

Not with your btc money.

I know for a fact that she's single.

I just want more reasons to speak with her, which may be few because of our departmental difference.

I think the whole smiling detail is a double edged sword. I've seen her come by and talk to me, while other times I've also seen her ignore me.

I don't want to give up but I can't help but feel negative things after that.

Stop drinking. Save your money. once you have enough money, Move elsewhere, find a new job. If you dont like her anymore. tell her. 2 things can happen, she can either throw a psycho fit and leave, or throw a psycho fit, cry, and try to win you back. Either way this will allow you to focus on yourself and the changed you need to make in order to better your life and make you happier. You will acquire confidence when you have a decent amount of money saved up. If you aren't hitting the gym, start going. It allows for some de stress and a good physique, no matter what anyone says, will always be a good confidence booster/ attention grabber.

Examples of your ideas?

I'm with a girl who loves me but doesn't want to commit to me. I don't know what to do..

plata o plomo?

What country do you live in?

i would say im a decent coder and i have a couple of app ideas for example. but i just cant get myself to start coding. instead im wasting my time watching series all day and basically doing nothing. how can i overcome this inner barrier?

Netherlands

Thanks for the advice, even though it may come off as trolling or sarcastic that helps more than you think.

Initiate the conversations then.Talk to her more. Doesn't have to be complicated. "Hey how are you, how was your weekend, what are you up to tonight, whats new" spark conversation. If you find that it's only you ever starting the convos after a week or 2 just stop talking to her. If she starts initiating then there is still hope. and play off of that, only start the convos every once and a while and go back and forth. If she just leaves you be, then move on. You'll find another

Commit as in she doesn't want to be in the relationship anymore, or she wants to see other people?

Acquire money. Share your ideas with a close trustworthy friend or family member if you want help with motivation or just help in general. Network. Go out and meet people. You could potentially meet someone that is willing to help, or even fund.

Apply anti bacterial cream, seal with with bandages to allow air flow and go to the doctor when you have time. If it gets worse and you're starting to feel pain. Go to the doctor. A few hours out of your day won't hurt.

Neither. She wants to be with me but doesn't want to be my girlfriend I guess

How old is she?

How can I fuck with a fat white woman, I'm a virgin, I just read the comment of an user, that fat women have tight vagina, my penis measures the average

That's great advice, thank you user.
Any clue what it could possibly be?

How do I stop stittering?

Best advice was given to some user by his dad; Have a wank before making a big decision.

Tinder

Speech therapy. You can do this on your own. Just google Stuttering help exercises. Could take time, but you'll get there.

No clue. That's why you must see a doctor

Also it's been a about a week now with no signs of degenerating. Should I think infection or cyst is or is it basically cancer at this point?

When you have to do something, just do it and dont think about it... The longer you think about having do to smth you don't like, the harder it gets to start doing it...

Don't assume anything. Just do what i said earlier and leave it. Picking at it will only make it worse. Dont play with it and wait and see what the doctor says.

Sacrifice your body for research purpose of that incurable disease