Is it really such a bad thing to remove cancer content on the internet

Is it really such a bad thing to remove cancer content on the internet.

This pajeet is actually based. I support him because it's funny to make redditors like you cry.

>redditors. This is Sup Forums m8

It's not about ruining memes. It's about internet business success going from a meritocracy to being like China where it's about who can bribe the people who are bribing the people who are bribing the government.

Small business will be completely crippled because it will be all about who has established success already.

op is joking on the fact that Sup Forums is full of whiteknight cucks from leddit now

reddit overtook Sup Forums. It did so for a reason. because it is a better website. This site is trash and garbage.

Reddit* . Oh thanks for the Information for a brief but startling moment I thought that op had infact accidently posted his bate on the wrong website cuz this website is known as Sup Forums the one we are currently on .Thanks

>corrects leddit to reddit

go fuck your dog newfag

im sorry you spelled that wrong

> i support him because i like paying more money for internet freedom

k

>Wanting to ruin the internet for the keks
>having to pay extra to access Sup Forums and Reddit to see the butthurt

Is it worth it?

except none of these are true. your worthless bullshit aren't facts.

Same retarded reason that made you vote for Trump, now the streetshitter is taking away your freedom and you applaud it like the cuck you are

>freedom
such as?

BINGOO

Sherman Act. Still in place. If it isn’t enforced that’s a seperate issue to NN.

Yet. What's to stop ISPs from jacking up prices with website bundles, or services like Netflix jacking up the prices because ISPs are charging them more for bandwidth?

We didn't need Net Neutrality before because Internet access was gained via phone lines i.e. it was protected as a utility. After fiber optic cable and wireless internet it no longer was protected so Net Neutrality was passed.

>trusting some sandnigger corporate shill

That guy is just the frontman to take all the blame anyway. Don't forget it's all the elected politicians that make the decisions in the end.

>0.02 has been deposited to your Verizon account

without NN the ISPs can now block any content they want as its not classes as utility. You won't even notice the first few websites dying as they are perma blocked. Your freedom will die slowly, based trumpcuck

Are you retarded?

Yep, this trump faggotry fired back magnifically

>I support him because it's funny to make redditors like you cry
You sound like you make well-thought out and carefully considered business decisions, sir.

>muh negblix durrr
fucking brainlet

Actually the five FCC commissioners aren't elected at all. They're chosen by the President.

Where do you plan on illegally downloading things when ISPs have the power to block those sites
or throttle your traffic without warning?

that sounds like something a government would tell you before they enslaved you
>no no, you see, you /need/ all of these regulations limiting what you can do. otherwise, the big bad corporations will enslave you!

you dont think there are ways around that?

they can cut off your VPN and block onion routing access
>inb4 hackermans will figure out a way to steal stuff stfu newfag

that's a real gay reason to do anything, which makes sense since you're faggot op

you seem to misunderstand the implications of no net neutrality user. ISPs can now sell internet access as bundles like they do with cable channels. what you have access to becomes a whitelisted series of sites that is in your package instead of having a few blacklisted sites that (((they))) had blocked

Is that truly a question that needed to be asked? Does he not believe Net Neutrality is redundant? Come on man

feels good to be a eurofag