god tier game thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DHZrGsnS9PQ
openttd.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wake up.
We're here.

God tier god

due to how much time ive spent doing random crap, killing every challenge and just skating the world i have to pick skate 3

i've got like 10000 hours on that lmao

ive spent too much time in port carverton

the quarry place for me

Playing this again

OP isn't a faggot.
Congrats.
What's your favourite race/class/stars.
Do you give the ring to Fargoth?

>What's your favourite race
the white race

The music was incredible

Imperial ftw

KotORs

it totally was. the music from secret of Evermore was extremely good too. it was made by jeremy soule, same dude as morrowind and skyrim
youtube.com/watch?v=DHZrGsnS9PQ
yeeeee boi

played this gem through so many times i have the dialog memorized

Only to steal his money AND rip off that Nord that has it out for him. Makes a good chunk of beginning game change

The second one is for little kids and bottom-bitches like yourself.

Yes, for rep with the store clerk.
I play as an Argonian with a custom class + Warrior Stone

both are overrated trash.

did you ever play with friends? 2 is cool not solo of course.

Not god tier but used to coop the shit out of it

2 is a hand-holding exercise in co-op. It's like a gay little ride. It is for niggers and literally little kids and girls

We're going on down to Tardtown

>Not god tier
then why the hell do you post it in here?

One of favs

the best fallout, hands down

Read through the whole post nignog

Ya, the hand holding is so you don't have to focus and can enjoy the ride / chill with your friend, like borderlands 2 isn't difficult but is a ton of fun, I'd say portal 2 is the same way, it's about the enjoyment and sick visuals and spending time with your bros, that's what makes it fun.. I couldn't do something too difficult like dark souls though because stressing myself out for a game is gay to me so I guess we just enjoy different shiz.

Wow, what a shit. Gtfo
>not god tier

Play it to this day

I called it. You are a nigger bitch. Don't have sex with me.

I have. It still doesnt make any sense my simple minded friend
Never played Fallout 2?

this

awsome we used to play this on LAN

best fucking game ever

>skyrim III
That shit's old. Upgrade to V, man.

There will be an announcement next year. Im in joy, but fear the worst as well

Sorry faggot, but Fallout 1 & 2 are better.

Soldier of Fortune 2? Loved that game

I agree supreme commander is an amazigh game, but his ancestor was still better, for his time

Such an overlooked game

Unreal tournament is also very great

JA2 was also god tier.

I have still the gold edition box

me too. Replay both games every two years or so. never gets dull. never gets boring.

I loved shooting people's faces apart bit by bit in that.

old fag here. PONG! motherfuckers
god tier old school

My nigga

overrated gray boring shit

Good taste user, just some weeks ago humble store threw this game for free

you mean "mein neger"

Is that fucking Hugo's house of Horrors?

Monkey Island

the most fun ive had playing an online game lately

I'm interested what is this? Reminds me of the almighty Sim City 2000.

anyone /apeescape/ here

respect

Fallout 1 and 2 are grand, but I'm in agreement with the user who posted New Vegas.

Fallout 1 was too short, and had loads of early installment weirdness, and 2 was just AMAZING, esp. with the Restoration Patch.

BUT New Vegas took the gameplay of 3, and added the personality, humor, lore, and even some of the mechanics from 2. New Vegas essentially IS what Van Buren (the cancelled Fallout 3) was GOING to be, and for a game to be touted as the "true successor" to a game as legendary as Fallout 2? Yeah, New Vegas is most certainly God-Tier.

Still not as good as Fallout 2

I think I've become so jaded in life that I no longer like any video games. How do I fix this?

Play a brand new different one or fuck video games try new drugs

go back and play some of the games you once loved, thats what brought be back to playing vidya again

I have the same ''problem''. You just need to find something fun that has objectively higher than 8/10 rating.
Try Rocket League, Overwatch, Nintendo titles or good /vr/.You might also want to try and switch to board gaming.

neat

ff8 man, the start is comfy as fuck.

>Transport Tycoon
openttd.org

loved this

>higher than 8/10 rating.
>Try Rocket League, Overwatch
those are both extremely fucking shit

That's funny, I've been playing a fuckton of Zelda (that was my shit growing up) lately but not much else. But even with that I get bored after a while. I don't know, man, something's wrong with me. Guess I'll try those drugs and play some Monopoly with myself, fuck it. Actually I've been trying to start a D&D or similar group but nobody plays in my neighborhood.

Go to bed Dunkey

>monopoly.
go to /tg/ bgg general and try their recommendations. And don't do drugs, edgelord.

>New Vegas essentially IS what Van Buren was GOING to be
Except it isn't anything at all like Van Buren, aside from some names and references.
>New Vegas took the gameplay of 3
Which was part of the problem to begin with. Fallout is an RPG, not an FPS with RPG elements.

Without a doubt NV is leagues above Fallout 3 & 4, but it's still the 3rd best Fallout.

maybe just try smoking a bowl and playing a funny game like saints row, i love going back and playing those games stoned