Getting some weed this week. I have not needed to smoke anything for my whole life...

Getting some weed this week. I have not needed to smoke anything for my whole life, but I need an escape to help me work. I know jack shit about weed, where the fuck do I start?

Also, pic is from my drone that looks a bit like a creepshot.

inhale through your nose lightly
NOT through your stomach

coughing is perfectly normal,
eat a mango 30 mins before

Make sure you breath as if you were inhaling do short inhales at first to gauge what you can handle and make sure you don't smoke a bunch at once smoke a bit if you're feeling good and think you can handle more/want more then pack a little more.

This is either pretty decent or fucking horrific advice. Thanks.... maybe...

the mango will get you higher and will help prevent panic attacks, it's horrific advice if you are stupid

Am I better off smoking a joint or getting a bong?

Checks out, cheers user.

>I need an escape to help me work

>WAT.jpeg

I work from home. Normal work is fine but I must have ADD, because I cannot maintain concentration. The shit I need to relax while doing is lots of shitty video editing.

If serious. You only need one hit to start, you have no tolerance, keep it that way.

The biggest mistake people make is thinking they have to smoke like Cheech and Chong to get 'high'. Weed is a psychedelic, it takes about 15 minutes to kick in and you feel nothing at first, even if you smoke a whole joint.

Secondly, don't cake to the munchies. A THC high has 2 stages. First is more energetic and everything is interesting and funny, your mind is far more open to everything. Second is after you eat, everything slows down and you just kind of want to chill, like hardcore.

Last is the bad part. Jail is the biggest downside to weed, always keep in a soft container like a baggie, easier to conceal. And, weed will make you forgetful and do random things that make you go, 'Why the fuck did I do that?"

GL user.

Buy it, buy cigarettes, pull a cigarette apart, mix it with the marijuana to help it burn, chop it all up finely, melt it down on a spoon, and inject 5mg at a time.

Most people that don't know how to smoke weed will usually blow the smoke inside the bong and cause it to make a mess everywhere

Rolling a joint can be a struggle too

I recommended using an apple to smoke

Pipe/bowl is best, joints are to be shared and are a waste solo.

Bongs are for hardcore stoners that need a gram to even get a small high.

thanks B, sounds like it will help. I made a cigarette roller with my 3d printer so I will make my own joints but will start out really light. Looking forward to easing the anxiety....

Getting a tolerance sucks. I mainly eat edibles now because smoking only gets me feeling good for 15-20 minutes as an edible is 3-5 hours.

Also, I have a pretty addictive personality, is it good to still try weed out? I have been hooked on Codeine before and would hate to think I may turn into a massive stoner...

That's pretty my man. God I miss the ocean.

I am in a new state of AUS pretty much every other week, so I love sending the drone out to take good pics of people surfing waves. Feels good man.

You'll be fine.

Where are you from OP? You're definitely not from California.

Haha, fuck no. From Australia.

smoke from a simple 'spoon' style pipe

Weed is completely nonaddictive.

I've quit multiple times with zero effects. You miss it yeah, but no actual physical effects. Haven't smoked in a year personally.

That makes me feel better then, I was worried about getting hooked.

If your smoking weed to rid anxiety be sure to stay away from indica strains. When for stress/anxiety Shit stick with sativa strains user there a bit less intense for casual to moderate users.