I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to fucking throw up

I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to fucking throw up

This joke of a president is destroying this fucking country how dare he, HOW FUCKING DARE HE criticize and ban the transgender word from the community

This disgusting fascist swine should be resigned

The Trump Administration has banned the CDC from using these 7 words:

“vulnerable” “entitlement” “diversity” “transgender” “fetus” “evidence-based” “science-based.” Keep this in mind next time the Administration uses “free speech” as an excuse to defend Nazis.

not USA but lmfao you are such a retard. we can see exactly how good of a president he is and how much of a fake news paranoia is going on in your country from overseas. You have a group of people who have paid to set him up and lied about him so fucking much, and these same people have all commited some sort of crime in their time, take Clinton for instance - lied to FBI, deleted emails; nothing happened to her. People have gone to jail and been impeached for far less than that. And yet you still believe the lies about Trump. Why? Because you dont like him and you are a spoiled brat w a hardon for short term gratification.

Tell youir parrents to tell you NO sometimes

> being this retarded

I don't give a shit about your corrupt system and that trumpfags wish he would become god emperor of the US but fucking banning "science-based" is the clear step into dictatorship where people who speak the truth will be hunted down.

I either thought he was going to be really good or really bad that's why I voted for him.

o boi you told me user good job pat that cat pic for me good kitty

>fake news paranoia
News says something I don't like. I can't disprove it so it has to be fake.

Indictments coming. The entire white house will be going down.

Worse, for me, is my retirement account. It's doing great because the republicans are in power. Thats the reason. Thats depressing.

Based fucking Trump. Did he really do that? God, I love the taste of liberal tears.

Literally everything CNN MSNBC ABC CBS HUFF POST Buzz Feed or whoever the fuck has said about trump has been debunked.

Yes. Trump showed those fancy scientists whos boss. Next we burn books. Fuck these liberals and their reading skills, am i right?
> kill yourself low life redneck

You are literally retarded. Enjoy your velcro shoes.

> newfag being a faggot as always

wait this is real? American institution is not allowed to use "science-based" ? get fucking cucked murica. No more freedom for you

They were given recommended phrases to say instead.

in lieu of "evidence-based" or "science-based," an analyst might say, "CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes,"

>Newfag
>Support Trump
pick one idiot

Not knowing how every single fact gets checked and rechecked multiple times before it is published also you can sue for slander.

Fetus is worse in my opinion.

>yea uh ah uhh.... well you're retarded!
k lol. enjoy your autism

>Posting this
>just days after that date failure that passed over CNN "fact check" team
lmfao

Yes user tell me more about how Trump admitted sexual assault even though he says "it's amazing what they LET YOU DO when you're a star" on that tape. Great fact check team man, amazing!

You mad, bro?

Why can't they just use Evidence Based?

Or, can they use based evidence.

>just days after that date failure that passed over CNN "fact check" team
Is that supposed to be a fucking sentence?

"I moved on her like a bitch...."

That seems telling.

I'm not sure. I think it has to do with legal wording but I can't piece it together.

Fuck transhit, this fucker wants to ban science, like WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCKING FUCK?

Kikes are up early, I see.

Figure of speech, retard. "Moved on her" = "Approached her". Have you ever hooked up with someone? Go graw your ball hair and come back when you are 18

>this fucker wants to ban science

Did you read the actual statement or do you think that police are going around and arresting random scientists for saying the banned words?

Go kill yourself OP, the world will be better off without you

They ran a story about DJT JR and misreported the date on the email. You know what I'm talking about but you're too retarded to come up with a counter argument so you act like a stupid kid and focus on the irrelevant thing about my comment.

> you mad, bro?
Mad that your parents are to retarded to use a condom? a little bit yeah.

*tips fedora* M'user.

Based on your statement, you are retarded.

I'm not positing the whole transcript.

> I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Sounds like sexual assault to me user.

Wow, that hurts my feelings, man. I was born with a crippling birth defect and I'm a huge burden on my family. I sometimes wish I was never born. ;_;

Only CDC scientists and doctors. This administration is very anti first amendment.

It's not sexual assault if a woman lets you kiss them. That makes it consensual.

It's sexual assault when the woman goes to the police and presses charges.

No I have no fucking idea what you are talking about.
So they misreported a date on an email. Was the story completely based on the date or was the date basically inconsequential. You seem to know.

Either way The check the hell out of news stories both CNN and FOX if they put a spin on it or omit/change facts well. How the fuck am I responsible for that shit.

Sexual assault is a spook, doesn't exist. Grabbing somebody's genitals never hurt anybody. It's a non-issue. Grow up.

still defending your emperor banning analysts from using words eh? You know a dictatorship is building up right? First words get banned, then they will be banning certain topics, then they will censor evidence, then the arrests happen. You just see the beginning. And if you don't understand that, congratz on being a slave to your corporate overlords. They scrap your freedom away, a tiny bit more everyday, you stupid people won't even release your under dictatorship

Religious zealotry at it's finest.

Leave. No one wants or needs a whiny little bitch like you in the U.S. Faggots like you that are always complaining, never doing shit to actually make the country better.

Well science can detect birth defects. If only republicans aren't so insanely against abortion nobody would have to suffer these defects.

>I officially can not take this country anymore. im going to fucking throw up
You do that, snowflake.

The 18th turned into the 8th. Was quickly corrected. Because CNN made an honest mistake about your daddy once doesn't mean they're wrong all the time.
Especially considering the scrutiny they're under.

This is not pol you fuckwit. If you support trump you are a newfag for sure, all the edgy 12 years old found out about Sup Forums last year after pol sperged out out of their containment board.

>first amendment

>applying to a specific branch of the CDC in their official documents

Nothing is stopping any CDC scientist from using these words, their job is to write their reports without these words. They can do their job and refrain from using those words, or they can get fired.

Just like how you can get fired from your gas station job for saying "fuck you" to a customer, or from a Post Office job. You have 1st amendment protections, but they don't protect you from being fired from your employment for disobeying the terms of your employment.

>Tells people to stop complaining
>by complaining

yes they are

>killing babby cures birth defects
wot

We wish you were never born too. All trumpies need to die.

Aww, you're a sweetie. Thanks.

And to think we would have been worse off if Clinton had won.

"Whaaaaaaah st-st-stop complaining! Waaaaaah"

Fucking kek. this clown keeps fucking this country up net neutrality now this

fucking trumpanzees are cancer of this earth fucking BTFO

Only for certain banned phrases. Washington Post says for others (didn't say which, but I'm sure you can guess) no replacement words were immediately offered.

ANY executive administration, Trump or whoever, providing a public body with a list of forbidden terms is not something anyone should support. It's a very subtle way of shaping, without directly interfering in research publication or whatever, how narratives, meanings about particular phenomena are shaped. I mean, seriously, banning A HEALTH AGENCY from using the word 'fetus' is simply ridiculous.

>They scrap your freedom away

I'm not a government agent, how is my freedom being scrapped away?

They're not "banning" words, they're advising their government agency on the language acceptable in their official report.

Do you honestly think this is the first time an agency has been directed on which words it can not use in an official report?

I feel you don't know what "unreported" means. If someone gets groped and didn't want it, they need to go to the police. If they don't go to the police, they wanted it.
Why did Weinsteins accusers not go to the police?

more like this pls

> trumpfags don't even understand the irony

>Why did Weinsteins accusers not go to the police?

because they were whores who did it for the money

Notice how Weinstein fled to Europe before they could arrest him?

What did Trump do?

"The longtime CDC analyst [Alison Kelly], whose job includes writing descriptions of the CDC’s work for the administration’s annual spending blueprint, could not recall a previous time when words were banned from budget documents because they were considered controversial."

Trump is amazing, it's the rest of the lazy morons of the US population that are retards oh sry excuse me, i offended retards with that comment.

> They're not banning words
Keep telling yourself that trumpcuck

>Transgendered
>No replacement phrase
Good riddance.

BTFO KEK

> Weinstein threatened to kill them
> powerful executive with lots of money and agents following the women
Yeah im sure you wouldve gone to the police faggot.

That is the biggest false equivalency I have ever heard. The only reason to ban words the CDC can use is because they want to influence their policy. Banning proper terminology is as anti science as you can get. There is nothing anti science about saying "fuck you" though.

>All of America is lazy, but god emperor Trump is amazing
Now that is a good little trumpcuck minion

Are you actually retarded? Government threatens their job if they don't comply with their anti facts taboo game trying to take science based facts out.

First of all it clearly goes against the first emendament since government should not restrict freedom of speech. " rescind your right to free speech or get fired " is pure and simple fascism

Second. Wonder why they want to take facts and science out of the equation? Because they are totally detached from reality and they want to make illegal disagreeing with them.

:*

Its important to state that Trump is trying to make as much bad decisions as he can before his trial. His lawyer will likely make a case of not mentally fit for office. So he does not need to go to jail.

He blackballed actress for blueballing him, and the ones that spoke out before were swarmed with lawyers.

Of course not, they are all retarded

lol

Why is Trump rich? Is it because he works hard? He does play a shit load more golf, despite his promises not to.

He's rich because he inherited money from his father. He never had a blue collar job in his life, yet people think he's going to look out for the poor. Poor people who he is so far removed.

>banning words and denying science is only cool when you do it for progressive reasons

Courtney Love spoke out against Weinrape in 2005 and was blacklisted from all hollywood agencies. How can anyone still defend this piece of shit? Of course some actresses fuck executives for roles idgaf about that. But stalking and pressuring them when they refuse? That is what he needs to be punished for. But he is rich so nothing will happen to him. Injustice is big in 'Murica right now. And trump would probably pardon him anyway, as he endorsed a child rapist

No wonder trumpanzeea are so aggressive all the time, they are pathetically weak and insecure.

The tolerant left at its finest

I MEAN YES I DO LOVE SEEING TRUMPKINS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

but these Nazis are now glorifying the butchery of African Americans in museums

America is officially the most Nazi fascist place in the world

THIS IS WHY WE FUCKING NEED ANTIFA

kek what a fucking pussy. white people are honestly the most pathetic race

this pic is my favorite though like seriously they thin they can compete with the perfect genetics

I love that pic, it clearly proves that all the misoginy of trumpanzees is dictated by their weaknesses and personal insecurietes, they are little betas, and that scares them since they care so much about being the macho in every situation. This is what happens when they try to live to their power fantasies. They get destroyed.

even the most tolerant people have a breaking point. And Trumpcucks attacking American freedom is the line they should not have crossed. Banning words. For me at least is the final straw.

>banned the CDC from using these 7 words

Is this actually true? Because that's a blatant violation of the First Amendment.

That's not at all what I said. There is never a good reason to have any words banned. If you can give me one, I'll consider my argument, and vote for Trump in 2020.

On a side note, did your parents have the same last name before they were married?

face reveal of this user

It is absolutely true.

>Sorting people by race.

If you're gonna sort people by race, which race is in the lead?

you aren't going to do anything so shove that straw up your ass and drink your watery shit