Anyone actually fucked family, or have come close? What family members do you fantasize about?

Anyone actually fucked family, or have come close? What family members do you fantasize about?

pic semi related. that body is pretty close to my cousin whom ive been fucking for the last few years.

fucked two cousins and still fucking one of them. Have no plans to fuck any others

how did it start?

with the one I am still fucking we are super close, if we weren't related she'd be my wifu, practically my soulmate. It was pretty natural with her. We are the same age (a month apart) she was cuddling with me one night on my bed watching movies and she kissed me not long after that I was balls deep.

the other cuz caught us. She came to us a few weeks later and asked all sorts of questions. Said she would like me to be he first, so we did the deed.

Sounds like me with mine. we just got close, drank one night, took some no sleep drugs and just ended up sitting closer and closer to each other till we were making out. we took adderall and just basically stayed naked, fucking, fooling around, and smoking bowls for hours. we def connect and were trying to figure out a way to move offf and at least spend a year together.

man, no threesome. i asked mine if she ever told her sister cause they close. id be so down

when I was in my teens I came close to getting ridden by my cousin but i chickened out and missed the opportunity

that her? that really sucks man.

If I had a reset button man, I would have put it in her an never taken it out. pic is of her aroun 18/19. I was 15 and she was 13 when we messed around but she wasn't too much different back then.

sorry, i needed to make that rply short. we had been flirting for a few months, shit probably years. wed go out a lot with mutal friends, get drink, and lowkey flirt. shed be all whiney and want me to stop dudes hitting on her. looking back i wish i would have known where it was going. it could have been funner

so what exactly happened?

I have vague memories of my sister sucking my dick when I was like 3 or 4. She would've been around 12 at the time.

I forget how we even started to begin with but the particular instance we were chilling at her house and oarents were out (babysitting her, kek) amd she wamted to kiss.

ended up full on make out session, groping each other andI was weraing shorts and she had those cloth booty shorts on.

O was rubbing her pussy, squeezing ass, and my dick was raging in my shorts. She started grinding onme, and thats when I realized she had no panties on, i could feel her pussy lips parting around the tip of my dick theough shorts, and she was soppin wet.

she gave me every opportunity to take her but I chickened out and then her mom came home.

man. i probably jack off thinking about that daily. closest i got to my sis was I found polaroids of her, and left me with a life long love for well manicured bush

fuck. yall close now? talk at all?

Me 23, Mom 46 and a red headed busty milf and a half.
Friends always commented on how hot she was
Never paid attention
Mom gets divorced from second husband that year and is having a hard time
She comes to visit me im 6 hours away. Is staying for week.
Second night there go out for a dinner and a couple drinks with friends
Thought it would cheer her up
Friends all hitting on her hard
Shes loving the attention.
Come back to my place before 10 pm
she finds my stash in coffee table, not hidden well, its my house after all
Asks me what its like and wants to try
Hanging on the couch
Smoke a fatty with my mom, seams crazy but fun at the same time
She gets real chill and starts to talk about sex and says been dry for 2 years now because of step dad lack of interest cause cheating with fatty slampig 20 year old neighbor.
She gets sad and asks me if I think shes still attractive at almost 50 and I hug her and tell her what my friends all say about her.
She smiles and says “ what do you think”
I tell her I think shes a milf too
She giggles and says thats why you’re my favorite boy. And gives me a kiss on the lips
Just a normal kiss.

Think nothing of it
Stop talking and shes just sitting there with head on my shoulders.
She lifts her head looks at me for a while and gives me a kiss for real
I pull back for a second then look at her and shes smiling and asks me if it felt good,
I just pull her forward and we kiss for a long time.
She starts rubbing my chest and legs.
We lay down on the couch still kissing
Feeling funny and awesome, keeping my eyes open I need to see her face
Start to rub her flat milf tummy and head to the boobs.
She moans and starts to pull her dress straps down so her boobs are naked and grabs my head and moves it to them
I start sucking like a baby shes moaning hard.
Starts grabbing my junk hard as hell.
She suddenly says we have to stop.
And gets up
Looks at my rock hard bulge and grabs my hand and takes me to my own bedroom
Mom gets out of dress and only has panties.
Begins to undress me completely,
Wispers “I know this is wrong but I have thinking about this all night”
She lays back on the bed and pulls me on top and says I just cant put it in her so i
Start to kiss her and finger her pussy,
I put a finger in and she moans wildly telling me I love my baby boy,
Im almost cumming just hearing it.

I pull out a finger and slip it into her mouth she goes nuts and shoves my head between her legs and start humping my face like mad, shes super wet and her cunt tastes like heaven.
I slip a finger in her ass and she starts shaking wild and comes like a freight train.
Pulls me up and licks her pussy juice off her face and tells me shes never come that hard before.
My cock is against her pussy ready to plunge in and shes moving around like shes going to let me, but she rolls me over and says its my turn,
Starts licking my cock, I can barely hold on.
She slides her lips over my cock and all the way down the shaft sucking hard
Best blow ever.
Didn’t take long I tell her im going to come, she is sucking like mad
I blow my load in her throat and shes moaning an sucking it all in.
Swallows it all.
Im drained. Feeling a little guilty but heaven too.
She slides up next to me and tells me that was the best ever and she doesn’t feel bad
Asks me if im ok.
I said it was great, Im just a little confused is all.
We lay there till we fall asleep,
I wake up in the am and start to kiss her perfect big milf boobs
She wakes up and we 69 for what seems like forever.
She came twice and so did i.
We do breakfast
Shower together. Im still hard shes still horny,
Get dressed hang out for the day

I have been disconnected with most of my famioy since I moved a state away to eacape a dead economy and suicidal thoughts due to not going anywhere in my life at that time.

She has a kid and a famiky now, so we don't talk anymore, but I think her mom caught on that she was messing around with some one (dont know if she knrw it was me) and got in trouble, because the next time I was alone with her I tried getting in the shower with her and she freaked out telling me it was wrong and that whole schpeel. by this point, she has either completely buried it in her mind, or still is guilt ridden after being brain washed by her mom.

I say brain washed because we fucked around a lot until that point and she was always excited for it.

bummer. i dont think i want to fuck my mom. aunt, cousin, sister, yeah. not moms though.

Having a hard time not touching her while out in public,
Every now and then she grabs my junk when hidden and giggles
Come home afternoon,
She goes to bathroom comes out naked and comes to me and says she wants me completely now.
Goes to bedroom, I follow , get undressed,
No foreplay she pulls me on top and says its okay if I want to
I press my cock against her pussy she arches her back and sighs yes baby put your cock in mommy,
I almost cum just hearing it,
Pussy is wet and I can feel it pulsing
Slide my cock in her pussy grabs it , oh my god its heaven.
I slide all the way in she moans my name I moan oh god mom you feel amazing.
We fuck not very long I feel her pussy start to clench around my cock and she says shes cumming, that’s all I need to hear im close to the edge I lift her legs and get a little deeper
Pushing in balls deep slow and strong, she starts to grind and screams im cumming baby cum inside mommy,
That’s it for me I blow a massive load inside her while shes convulsing,
Never had that happen before.
Both spent lay there for a while still inside still hard,

disregard, thought your story was done.

Shes kissing me soft and long, pulls away looks at my face and tells me it was the best orgasm she had since she was in college.
I tell her it was my best ever
Spend the rest of the day sucking and fucking all over the house.
She stays for the week and we go places and see people I think my friends can see were fucking but its just my mind.
Loving it all
That was two years ago.
Mom has since moved closer by me and we spend weekends together sometimes and sometimes she stays during the week.
Not as often as the first year but about once a month.
Neither of us have a partner.
I don’t care.
Its still best ever.
I cant get enough of her pussy
I always wonder if or when well stop.

not willingly

if my mom looked like that, yeah, id be trying

oh well

I had an awkward sexual moment with my mother when I was 14
>Dad wasn't living with us at the time and mom would get drunk a lot
>Late one night I was in my room watching TV and mom came in really drunk
>Right at the time a sex scene was on and she started with "what's this? you're too young for this turn it off"
>Thankfully the sex scene ended, but then mom jumped on the bed next to me to watch the rest of the movie
>After a very short time she starts to talk about sex to me for some reason
>Very soon she started to get pretty explicit and I got very hard listening to her
>She was lying facing away from me towards the TV as we were talking and I started to play with my dick under my pants because what she was saying was hot
>I don't remember the lead up to what she was saying but I remember her saying something like
>"And when you get a little older and have a GF and start having sex you'll do it to"
>And for whatever reason and without giving it any thought at all I hesitantly asked her
>"Could I have sex with you to try it?" After a short pause she said "Mmmm....I don't think you're really ready for that"
>I say "OK" and then we don't really talk that much after that and about 10 min or so later she pretty much passed out drunk on my bed so I went and slept in her room
>Woke up the next morning and we never talked about it, she was so drunk I doubt she even remembered
>I wasn't prepared for it to happen at the time but I do look back and really wonder now what it would have been like

i would have came on her while she slept.

I was too weirded out by the awkwardness for anything like that.

yeah. i get it. is she hot?

She was "Mom" so I never thought so although a couple of friends said she was nice. Got a good look at her pussy when I was 17, I was not attracted to her at all but she did have a nice pussy.

bump for interest

same

i fucked my cousin twice tonight. ama

How old where you at the time and how old are you now?

we started about 4 years ago. shes older in her early40s, im in my early 30s

Sister. We fooled around for years as kids. Finally fucked her pussy and ass a couple of times in HS.

Came inside my cousin once after fooling around ar holidays for years.

My sister wasn't my first kiss but she did teach me how to make out. Loved it. I even came once from being so excited. It felt so good.

how long ago was that?

fukk yess

20+ years for both

Aunt, never fucked her but these pics are the closest I’ll get stole em like 14 years ago, been jerking off to them ever since.

what a fucking babe
you never tried again with sis?

My sister and I have been fuck buddies since middle school.

You got that right.

When I was in my mid 20's I used my chubby 6/10 16 year old female cousin for blowjobs in exchange for drugs.

Never done any drugs myself, but I have a buddy who deals just about anything you could want (but mostly sticks to pot).

My cousin comes to a party I'm having one night. Meets my buddy. This is when I find out she has a pretty good addiction to the ole' meth already kicking. I had no idea until now. She always seemed "like a good kid".

Anyways, a few days later she comes knocking at my door asking if I can hook her up with my buddy's number. "Nah, not a good idea. He doesn't want me handing out his info like that.".

Asks if she gives me the money can I get the stuff for her from him?

Sure, not a big deal. Leaves me the money, I call up my buddy and he drops off the shit and she picks it up the next day.

Goes on like this for a few weeks. Then she loses her job. No more money for buying her junk.

"Can you loan me the money to buy some stuff from your friend?".

Sure, no big deal.

Money never gets paid back of course.

Few days later, "Can I borrow more money?".

Nope.

Please! I'm going to get sick if I don't level off.

Goldenopportunity.jpg

Tell her I can't just give away free money and we both know she can't pay me back. Tells me she is good for it. Ask her how she plans to be good for it since she has no job.

Tells me she can help me out if I help her out.

Know I have her at this point. Don't even say anything else. Just walk over to my couch, take seat, unzip and whip it out.

She gets on her knees and blows me. Takes out chubby tits for me to play with.

I spend the next six years getting head from her once or twice a week in exchange for $30 - $50 worth of junk a pop. So worth it. She sucked like a human vacuum.

Even used her when I had girlfriends just because the head was so good.

She moved away a couple of years ago but has come back on a few occasions to visit family and shit in our town. Got her to blow me every time for nothing.

yeah? when did it start?

Both kind of outgrew it after we went to college.

sounds great user. how old are you? are you single?

Middle school, I literally just said that.

I fantasize about my sister daily, i fap to her a ton. I used to spy on her and have seen it all.

i meant how

It's not like blood relative family, but my sister fucked our grandpa who was my grandma's 2nd husband. If that makes since. She did it for money.
My grandma caught them and it caused quite the uproar.
My grandparents are now dead and no one speaks of it.

I did actually fuck my hot cousin once when we were both drunk at the family Christmas party. We're like the same age, and there was always sexual/romantic tension between us, ever since we were toddlers. We were both like 24 or 25 at the time. Was a few years ago. Still see her at every family gathering a few times a year, we never speak about it, and nothing has changed, we still love each other as cousins and have fun.

i kind of want to fuck your sister. if she looked the part

Wife and I are swingers, my cousin has had her 3 times when wife is blindfolded . Excuse is "just a married friend" lol

Does that count?

Fine, give me a minute to type it up.

Heavy!! Hangers!! Fucking yum

I guess I could tell the story. It ended with my brother walking in on me plowing her. The next day he texted me saying "Don't worry, I'll take that to my grave" and I replied "I have no idea what you're talking about, I was so drunk last night I don't remember anything" and he replied "Exactly"

yeah. thats pretty fucking awesome

Once home I'll upload pics

How long?

When I was a kid any female around me I jacked to. Aunts, sisters, mom. All my female classmates. Now the only one I jack to is my wife’s sister. Take creep pix and jack hard to them later

Maybe 40 min then to look for it say 10 min, shared her a lot so few folders

i like it. anything you can share?

Nice! When was the last time he fucked her?

I was 14, she was 12. The short version is we'd always hang in the basement after school shooting the shit. Since our parents never came downstairs, it was kind of the place where we'd talk about anything. There was always a bit of sexual tension whenever we'd reach sexual topics. She was talking about how one of her friends was going to have sex with a guy when her parents went on a vacation and the girl was worried about not being good at it. I told her that guys worry about the same thing, then she asked if I'd already done it yet. Told her no, but I was sort of feeling the mood and decided to try and make a move. Put my arm around her and told her we should practice together so we can be good at it when we have sex with someone else for the first time. We started making out, clothes started flying, one thing led to another, we fucked, I came in her, we freaked out, waited for weeks terrified out of our minds, she didn't get pregnant, told mom she needed birth control because her period gave her unbearable cramps, and we became fuck buddies since then.

Me, 19. 3 years ago
Was on familiy trip
Lots of walking involved
Get a rash between my legs
Ouch
I have a really hot aunt at her late 30's
Shes Kindda off the rails
Not crazy but she likes to have a good time.
I ask her fir rash cream.
She says "yea just lay down here in the bed." Ive been getting hints from her for weeks now
She gives me the cream and says
"Hey user lets see what you're packing down there."
Wtf but diamonds
I stareat her for a out 5 secs
My philosophy in life is dont think just fucking do it because you'll regret it later
So i wip out my dick and her face lights up.
" holy shit user thabks a nice dick."
Im still stareing at her.
She leans in closer for a better look
Her nose is almost touching my cock. She says " i can feel the heat radiating from your head" almost blew my load right then and there. She sees i found that hot because my dick twitched. Im so hard now i cant keep still. My primal instincts are coming up and im about to lose my mind. With a smirk on her face she grabbed the bottom of my dick with 1 hand and starts blowing me
Oh my lord
Its true whst you all say milf head is the best
None theless i blow the fattest load in her mouth. I felt dick twitching and pulsing around her lips and on her tounge. The warmth if her mouth was like nothing ive ever felt before.
Absolute bliss.
After i had decended from heaven she tells me that shes mad at me because i didn't fuck her. Says im gonna have to make it up to her. Thats when i knew we would be fucking alot. Still fuck to this day. Just as much as the first time. I dont see it stopping ever, shes obsessed. Ive came inside her lots. She has a husband and i normally go see her on the weekends so we have to find the right time and or fuck in secret. Makes it more hot imo

Ages ago because moved interstate for job, so maybe over a year. These days she just shared with a friend

I have regular Sex with my sister. It startet when I was 15 and she was 17. I'm 28 now, she's 30. We still fuck, even if we are in a Relationship

Plan on telling her one day?

>be me 12 years old
>mum lies on bed
>I don't fuck her because I'm not a sad cunt like you Opedius loses xo

holy shit user, got anymore?

Any one fucked there daughter ?

wtf is wrong with you spastics? why the fuck can't you greentext that shit instead? its written like greentext and has paragraphs just the same way, how hard is it to do
>

>no greentext
>reddit spacing
just fucking fuck off

there, here and everywhere :^)

Helped my auntie get pregnant. She's one of those hyper hippies, but pretty hot in spite of and because of it. Had my first drink with her, smoked weed for the first time with her, dropped acid for the first time with her. We took E together when I was fifteen. We were sitting around afterwards when she up and told me that she wants to have a kid and casually asked me if I'd help the way you'd ask a friend for help moving a couch. Spent most of the rest of the day and night fucking around her house. Spent even more time at her house than I already did. She got pregnant, had her kid, but we didn't stop getting together. Don't get to see her all that often anymore, but when we do, she always manages to make some time for us, even if that means sneaking into our shed in the dead of night while the family's in town for thanksgiving.

Nice.

I think he was mocking you for using the wrong "their, there, and they're"

Cousin going through rough time. Me and him go on a vacation for a week. His girl friend never does anything with him. She is super religous. They have been dating 6-8 months with no sexual contact. We are playing pool in the lounge, and my girlfriend starts snapping me dirty pictures/videos. Cousin starts looking over my shoulder. My girlfriend finds out, starts sending more. One video she even uses a popsicle to play with herself. Cousin starts asking if she can keep sending nudes. I offer to let them bang when we fly hone in a week. Ask gf if it's alright. She seems to be into it. We fly in, I tell my gf to where her plaid skirts, no underwear, thigh highsocks and a button up shirt. She waits in bed for us to come home under the covers. I go downstairs, check her out. She says bj only. Apparently she gave him head for like 20 minutes, and then she got on all fours and was fucked til he finished on her back. He is happy, and hI'm and his gf broke up since.

Mom since my early 20s

Because i dont fucking care why are you getting our titties twisted from a writting format holy shit. Actually pathetic. End of conversation.

Ended up fucking two cousins.
Happened separately
And naturally.
We're pretty close so it's like an extension of our intimate friendship.
Only hotter.

Yo tuve sexo con mi tía Fue asqueroso y me sentí muy mal.

>told mom she needed birth control because her period gave her unbearable cramps, and we became fuck buddies since then.

>not abiding to tradition
this is why the western society is crumbling to the SJeW

Ah haha I like that dude

Once got a boner while my cousin was sitting in my lap when I was 15. Was instinct and she liked it cause she did not move. She is not a cousin I would fuck though... Was never attracted to her.

Greentext it you fucking homo

Ha! I hooked up with my wife's 18 yo sister when we were both drunk once with my wife asleep accross the room. Left the room and got her to blow me. She wanted me to fuck but it was too dangerous at the time. Said I would finish her off in the future. I know she remembers because I hinted at it once. Called it our dream. She winked. Have to get drunk again to do it again. Gonna fuck her raw because fuck it. Best of all she kept saying feels like Daddy when I was fingering her and squeezing her tits. Fucking so damned hot.

> mom since my early 20s

>33
>sis 30, technically virgin, only had 2 girlfriends
>sis had auto accident, broken arm, leg, ribs, and pelvis
>take care of her because parents are dead
>one night during her sponge bath, I stayed too long on her inner thigh, she let out a moan
>I froze, she blushed, my dick twitched
>she wispered "moar"
>so I gently masturbated her
>eventually casts come off, she is able to move on her own
>one night without a word, she comes into my room, gets into bed with me, we start kissing, and she guides me in
>do to accident she can't get pregnant, so plus
>we're pretty much a couple now, but talking about it to each other just gets awkward, so we don't talk about it

>Be 16, staying with aunt and uncle cause parents are separating. Aunt and uncle live out country, farmhouse, basic.
>Been there a few weeks. Fitting in well. Everyone is being nice to me cause of parents shit, but I don't really care. Parents have been making my life miserable for a year or so.
>Having a shower, first thing in the morning. Early. Gotta get up early. Shit to do. Anyway, morning wood. Trying to rub out a quick one. Soaped up my cock nicely. Getting into the groove.
>Door bursts open, in rushes cousin. 17. She's not exactly a looker, a bit fat, too much sun, shallow end of my family gene pool. "Sorry user, I gotta pee." Dipshit family doesn't even have doorlock on bathroom.
>Cousin drops pants and knickers and squats on the toilet. Like this is a fucking normal thing to do. She notices my semi hardon in my hand, can see me straight through the glass shower screen. "Oh shit, sorry user, were you jacking off?"
>She spreads her legs wide on the toilet seat, and I can see her peeing through a thick patch of pubic hair. She starts to rub herself as she pees. The stream of urine is swinging in a circle as she's rubbing her clit. Once she stopped peeing, she starts to rub her hand up and down across her cunt. With her other hand she hikes up her shirt and her tits drop out. She's squeezing them and pinching her fat nipples. "Let's see what you've got user."
>We watch each other jacking off. She's burying two, then three fingers deep into her cunt, rocking back and forward. I'm stoking my cock with long, steady strokes. She's staring at my cock, but just before she comes she throws her head back and goes stiff. I can hear her gasping over the sound of the shower, and can see the muscles in her legs twitching. She lets out a low moan. "That was a big one." She rubs her cunt a few more times, but it seems sensitive and I can see her shuddering every time she touches her clit.

work as a physical therapist, sister had a lower back injury, she called me over to work on her back, about 20 mins into it she tells me to massage a little lower so she pulls her pants down, one of the biggest asses ive ever seen, instantly hard as a rock, i go back to working on her lower back thinking shes fucking with me, she says “ i said lower” so she pushes my hand onto her round ass, almost immediately cum, start massaging her ass as she lays there in just a sweater, as im rubbing it i spread her cheeks apart a few times and she dosent care, so i start running my thumbs down her asscrack and spread it open more so i can look at her asshole, im so fucking lightheaded at this point that i tell her i gotta use the bathroom quickly, run up and lock the door and pull my cock out, instantly blow the hugest load of my life onto her handtowel, go back down and shes dressed again, she said thank you so much for the massage and i left for the night. should i continue lads?