Anyone been in the Mahogany Room at Crown? What's it like and how can I get in?

Anyone been in the Mahogany Room at Crown? What's it like and how can I get in?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebonusbettour.com/2017/12/11/how-to-become-a-crown-platinum-member-without-spending-any-money/
google.com.au/search?biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=WHY2Wp_OBISg8QXAl4-ACw&q=crystal villa crown towers&oq=Crystal Villa crown&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i30k1j0i24k1l2.51007.51007.0.53860.1.1.0.0.0.0.257.257.2-1.1.0....0...1c.2.64.psy-ab..0.1.256....0.m_Co7ORjEJE#imgrc=PY7yvcr3F9YTEM:
twitter.com/AnonBabble

thebonusbettour.com/2017/12/11/how-to-become-a-crown-platinum-member-without-spending-any-money/

Merry Christmas.

Thanks will have a look

do you have downs?

It’s insane, If you have a friend that’s already in, you can just walk in with them or prepare to spend 50k in 6 months. I’m a gold poor fuck. But half way there this month

That's the problem. I don't have a friend lol

Gold is still pretty good isn't it? What do you get withthat

Be me

Is that a black card!?????? The fuck you get with that? Tell us your benefits

Nah just platinum

Oh that's awesome. How'd you get to Platinum. And what do you get

I'm 20 and on top of the world

No, I've been in the balsa wood room.

Free all you can drink alcohol
Free food
3 Free hotel stays every 6 months at crown towers
Free parking
Free valet parking
20% hotel discount

Need to turn over 100k in 6 months for platinum

Holy fuck that's awesome. I want to be Platinum. How'd you get so many points?

Blackjack , baccarat and roulette

gold gets you fuck all homes, how many drinks can you order at once? and do you get free valet?

Wrong. See:

Do you use crownbet?

We'll I spent a 100k

Sometimes

No need to say fuck you user

xD

Let's be friends and you can take me in?

What's in it for me

Dunno, what do you want? Haha.

Someone cool and funny to drink and gamble with

Maybe

Gmail?

I get people into Mahogany Room at Crown with me at no cost , I'm not a rewards member

Lol you need a card unless you're famous

I just want a friend , No Highly over rated !!!

[email protected] shoot me an email brother

How

Mate , I get you in there for nothing , but be prepared to have plenty of cash ! Free cocktails , and lite snacks , pay for mains

Yeah but if you have a card you're treated like a pope

I'm a agent for the race horse industry , so I take many clients there to relax.

>for free
>plenty of cash

pick one mate. also why would you want to hang around the mahogany room if you're not a member? scabby as

Because you get to watch rich cunts bet your years salary in one blackjack hand, drink as much free alcohol as you want, free food, and see famous cunts. Duh

I take clients there to relax and get away from other people who want autographs. Simples

Spot On !

Messaged

fuck that sounds alright, do they put on a decent feed?

Fuck yes. But I'm mainly there to smash the free alcohol and watch high rollers bet my years salary in 10 seconds

I went there with 2 leading horse racing figures. Free to get in , Free drinks and cocktails , free lite snacks that staff bring around for everyone to try. Closed rooms everywhere for seperate gaming rooms for massive punters. Poker machines , up to $1000 a spin. Great craps table and many areas just to sit around and talk shit with friends. Nothing special Men ! Highly Over rated.

Disagree, it's definitely amazing. Love how all the staff treat you like a king too. They will literally do anything for you

google.com.au/search?biw=1366&bih=662&tbm=isch&sa=1&ei=WHY2Wp_OBISg8QXAl4-ACw&q=crystal villa crown towers&oq=Crystal Villa crown&gs_l=psy-ab.1.0.0j0i30k1j0i24k1l2.51007.51007.0.53860.1.1.0.0.0.0.257.257.2-1.1.0....0...1c.2.64.psy-ab..0.1.256....0.m_Co7ORjEJE#imgrc=PY7yvcr3F9YTEM:

Book this room and ask to speak to number 1 butler and he will give you tickets . That simple

I have 2 free tickets in my wallet , how much you willing to pay for 2 tickets guys ?

How much is the room for 1 night

they ask for 2900 , you can bargain for 2400 if slow night. I know all the team and only stay in Crystal villa when staying at crown buddy

Do you know anyone famous ? That helps , You can book tickets for them and yourself as manager showing them around Melbourne. Thats another way

I always have my bedrooms stacked with plenty of these.

Lol 2,900 just for tickets to one night in there no thanks. I need a platinum card

doesn't that get boring really quickly?

>james packer pr shill spotted

I guess if you like having your dick held it's amazing.

Fuck that referral link.

be careful what you post jayden soderholm, from mornington and living in mount martha