My ex broke up with me a few months back. I really miss her and I cant stop thinking about her

My ex broke up with me a few months back. I really miss her and I cant stop thinking about her.

We still talk a bit but I cant stop thinking of her wiht other guys. How do I get over hr b?

Well shit that happens to simps. Don't be a fucking simp or a beta blue pill faggot

It's over OP. She is probably out every night, fucking. Just fucking whatever dick she can get her hands on. Sticking the dicks in her mouth, sucking on them, using the lips she kissed you with to massage their cocks as the cum shoots down her throat.

Probably even done some group sex by now, being spitroasted really good. I'd say she has had at least 50+ new cocks by now.

Get over it OP, go get some fresh pussy.

She wasnt the kind of girl to sleep around though. But she does go to a lot of parties now.

Get a new girlfriend. It's what i did and now I'm the happiest I've ever been. I can't give less of a fuck about my ex now.

I think the most jealous I feel is thinking of her waking up beside someone having moved on and her getting morning sex like we used to do while I dont get anything anymore.

Fuck her mom

These pictures look old kind of give me nostalgic vibes from the late 2000s

See that we still talk a bit comment.

She’s only still talking to you so she feels better knowing if all the other guys she is fucking goes tits up she always has you in reserve.

Cut all ties, block her number. Ignore her any contact she tries to make.

Seriously do this for the sake of your own sanity

Why did you break-up?

It all equalizes out eventually — women lose their shelf life quick.

Go find a friend who has tons of girls and watch what they do. Put your heart on a shelf for a while. Just remember to get it back at a certain point.

>Go find a friend

Post the fucking nudes already. It'll make you feel better and your thread won't suck so bad.

she said she needed some space and then we just never got back together.

thats basically her wanting to break up

just end contact bro, it sucks but youll feel better

staying friends with someone you have feelings for is only gonna hurt for you

She meant.

I need some space so I can fuck this/these guys that have been showing me attention without feeling bad about it.

Dude women are like monkeys. They don’t let go of the branch until they have another to grab onto.

Become successful, she'll crawl back brother

Post all of her nudes is how

This.
Sorry, user, but there's always overlap. She's already doing someone else. Move on.

Give it time and she’ll tell you “I love you but am not in love with you”

CUT ALL CONTACT NOW

This is my ultimate fear, I'm in a relationship and I'm attached to her on another fucking level, probably the first time in my life I've loved and was loved back so strongly. I really get the chills thinking we'll probably break up at some point. Good luck to you user, this is what I'd do; get depressed, take drugs, decide to stop all that 6 months later, go to gym, start going out again, meet new girl. Probably not the best advice.

I really miss her

Answer this.

See when you started with her was she seeing someone or sort of seeing someone or in a casual thing with soneone?

If the answer is yes to any of that then she’s done the same to you.

If the answers No she’s probably lied about who she was sort of with when she met you.

Dude she’s not that special.

She looks fuckin rotten if am honest with ya.

dont be a cuck and get pussy

just go to clubs/parties and stay until everyone is drunk

sloots gonna sloot

My girlfriend broke up with me a few weeks ago. It's hard to let her go, but sometimes you need to.
Still love her

>Pic related it's us

Sound advice but prob shorten the recovery time to 1 month (2 at most). This is what I did when I broke up last time. It's been a year this month.

Which one is the girl?

Op she’s ugly - am struggling to bust a nut over her photos

i really miss her blowjobs in the morning as wel

You’re fucking pathetic

Post the ginger noooods you dingus

Let's see some fire crotch you flaming pillow biter.

Sing like Scatman Crothers.

>Yeah user thats right shes a whore all women are whores

Dont listen to these edgy faggots
There are good women out there