Papa John's Hate Thread

Papa John's Hate Thread

>pizza night
>all family gathered
>uncle orders extra large half-pepperoni half-meatlovers and XL pepperoni and sausage from Papa John's
>nastiest pizza we've ever seen
>not cooked, cheese not melted at all, meat tastes raw, toppings all thrown in the middle for some reason, dough still covered in flour
>no one could enjoy it
>day after
>wokes up vomiting
>a yellow blob covered in meat and sausages is rotting on my toilet
>calls parents, some of them also had diarrhea
>got aversion to meat
>suspends pizza nights for months
>now we only order from Little Caesar's

Fuck Papa John's

lol, you still ate it

had one just open in my town recently.
ordered a regular one with pep and mush. not bad

ordered thin with bacon and much
actually pretty damn good

why tf would you eat that.. the least you couldve done was put it in the oven n shit.

I got a large spicy Italian for $10 and they threw in free garlic sauce and packets of red pepper

Cook your own, Goddamned lazy-ass

LOGo

>being so beta that you don’t just get a refund
>switching to little caesars for any reason
>mfw

Good call. Get the oven pre-heated while waiting, and voila!

Yall dumb. It's take and bake. That's the joke. It's not a good joke either. Op ur a fgt

little ceasors deep dish detroit whatever is actually pretty decent. like, last resort decent

dude whyd they get rid of the pretzel pizza from little caesars

>filename
>LOGo

I love Papa John's

Just buy from local places, the quality is way better than that shit, maybe a little more expensive but worth it.

okay you're fucking retarded.

i order from papa johns all the time during the school year when i live in a shitty college town with no good pizza. if you complain about literally anything they will either fix it or give you free shit next time. one time, the girl delivering my pizza was ten minutes late, i didn't even notice but they still called me and apologized and gave me an entire free pizza the next time i ordered. if the pizzas truly looked that bad and you still ate them, it's your own retarded fault.

Americans believing their shit show of a abortion pizza, can even compare to '' authentic '' pizza.

nobody asked, nobody gives a fuck about your smelly European opinion

Why do have you sliced up aborted fetus on your pizza?

Last pizza my family ordered from them literally looked like a guy shaved his pubes on it. It couldn't have possibly been accidental how much hair was on that pizza.

Apparently you give a fuck, hey just sit back and grab your eazycheeze and take a hit.

It's jew skin, salted and air cured

Jamal stop this at once. Little Ceasars pizza tastes worse than the box it comes in

Nigga put cold cuts on top his,pizza what the fuck ya goomba wop mook bastard

My local papa johns actually knows how to cook

>saving papa rewards points for about 5-6 months
>have around 50-60 points
>friends come over to have a small smash 4 party
>order 3 large 2 toppings pizzas, bread sticks, and brownies with points
>all i paid was $3 delivery fee and $5 tip
Everything was well cooked