NFL lost over Billion dollars already in wake of Anti-White,anti-Trump anti-police bullshit.How does it feel...

NFL lost over Billion dollars already in wake of Anti-White,anti-Trump anti-police bullshit.How does it feel?Not so cucky now with kneeling aren't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=X_29XhZWglI&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4815154/George-Foreman-blasts-Kaepernick-Durant-protests.html#ixzz51XF3YL94
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4815154/George-Foreman-blasts-Kaepernick-Durant-protests.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I just got tired of watching the colored players dance after EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.PLAY.

Good. Football is the worst pro sport.

I am sl glad and happy about this

Keep kneeling the unemployment line is calling, This would be a great time for another football league to start up with no kneeling allowed and 50 teams/for 50 states ;) id watch the nfl ratings fall to nearly nothing.

Hope NBA will be next!

How can White boi compete?

Theres a pro rugby league starting up in the US next month. NBC has the TV contract iirc. The wife & i have been watching some rugby games on tv and it looks fun enough that we're thinking about picking up season tix to the local team.

Switch to rugby. They don't wear pussy pads or block

Terrible that they let the niggos do that. All well, rugby does seem like a good alternative though.

How to get people interested in football again:

1. The game lasts exactly 2 hours. No more constant play stoppages for commercial breaks.
2. The clock only runs down when things are actually happening.

It's absolute bullshit that four 15-minute quarters takes 3.5 hours, and only has 11 minutes of actual play.

3. Loosen the rules on hard tackles and other injury preventing measures. These chimps are getting multi-million dollar contracts to play a fucking ball game, they can take the risk to make it worth watching.

This whole kneeling thing is a manufactured controversy drummed up to try and save the sport people aren't watching, it is not what is causing the falling ratings

Duuur duur White people are oppressing me, that's why I have more money than 99% of them.lol at gullible idiots falling for this bullshit like we are in 1918 and not 2018

So what you're saying is you want football to lose all the football rules and go back to being rugby? Because seriously what you're describing is exactly what rugby is - all the shit you want to get rid of are the rule changes that the americans made to rugby since the two sports diverged. Why not just watch rugby then?
Not being sarcastic, rugby is an awesome sport.

lol look at the sources

$3 tickets is Fake News. That was for preseason games. This is why you shouldn't take anything you read on Breitbart face-value.

Also, ad-revenue is actually up 2% from last year. Sorry, Sup Forumstards, the NFL is doing just fine despite the protests.

George Foreman blasts NFL protests and calls Trump a good President

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4815154/George-Foreman-blasts-Kaepernick-Durant-protests.html#ixzz51XF3YL94
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4815154/George-Foreman-blasts-Kaepernick-Durant-protests.html

True

George Foreman names all five of his sons George because of how brain-damaged he is.

What will all these niggers flaunt on instagram and social media without the money?

Can't tell if retarded, troll, or double-agent planted to make conservatards look even more retarded

nigger cratering their own jobs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you really burned him. Besides, they're up to the stratospheric price of $6 today! Doubled in value! Trumptards BTFO!.

NBA is very popular around the globe contrary to american rugby (football) it aint gonna fall

Yeah, they might have to buy a few less yachts and luxury cars next year. Trust me, this isn't the disaster than Sup Forumstards want it to be.

This isn't unusual for nosebleed seats for teams who are out of the playoffs. But you wee just pretending to be retarded, right?

>George Foreman blasts...
Stopped reading there

>implying the media didn't villify kapernick

Must be nice, being so stupid that you can pick and choose what to believe is/was true. I wish I was like you.

good, football is fucking garbage and encourages retarded thinking, head injuries aside.

>encourages retarded thinking
How's that, Mr Fedorawitz?

Rekt status:
[ ]not rekt
[x]rekt

Holy shit me.me, calm the fuck down.

>implying OP ever watched football to begin with
back to Sup Forums, incel.