READ!!!

READ!!!

The marines have flamethrowers and fuel to last 900 octillion years, after that its handguns and boots.
The fight takes place on an infinite flat field, obviously not in this universe so no black holes and shit. The marines start in 1 group and the ants come from all directions (by foot) untill 1 team is 100% dead.
No death by hunger, dehydration, old age or disease but the marines still need sleep. No reproduction either.

Which team would win and why?

Ants, graham's number is huge. 900 octillion years isn't long enough. Blahblah, fuck off.

spicy bois 100%.

have you seen this thread before perhaps?

Ants would win eventually. But the Marines could just rig the flame throwers in a big ass circle of continuous fire and then just live inside the circle for a long ass time.

Ants. Marines would be too busy playing dick cards.

how long do you think you can continuously fire a flamethrower before it breaks?

no, i just know what graham's number is
basic number theory

so basically the ants want to steal the marines crayons? in that case id say the ants because the marines would kill each other over them crayolas

Either way the flamethrowers are gonna need to last a long time. If they are meant to last long enough for that many ants then it's probably fine

then let me give you some additional things to think about.

The marines in the middle would have a long ass time to come up with a solution to the ant problem and basically infinite fuel, so could they come up with something to be able to win?

tbqh, the flamethrowers are there just to distract you, they dont carry any weight in the battle what so ever.

Are the ants fire ants? Fire isn't super effective against fire so it kinda matters

It's pretty simple. If any percentage of the ants get through and past the fire, because there is no good configuration to use the flamethrowers. It's going to be some form of a ring, at that point the game's over.

yeh but the ants will evolve into mind control bois and force the marines kill each other or something. the marines can't evolve because they're all dudes because women are to weak to be marines

there is no reproduciton, so no evolving or mutating either, did you forget how evolution works there for a second?

ants care not for your so called rules, they will evolve

but marines do? if you want to play your own game with your own rules, make your own thread.

kek'd

By that time we will have created some kind of gadget that can communicate with the ants and form an alliance to wipe out non whites.
Because of the alliance there will be a huge leap in technology and boi chemistry creating ant waifus.
We will all live as one and even the cucks can be happy as they watch the Queen get cummies

you can't stop them. nobody can. and yeah, marines care about rules, like, a fucking lot, they literally couldn't be marines if they didn't.

then why do you fight fire with fire?

these "rules" arent explained to the marines, there is nothing a marine can do to break the rules and the same goes for the ants.
they arent rules they follow, they are rules followed when making the scenario happen.

nigga you the one who asked if marines care about rules.

no i asked if thats what you ment, you cant even follow your own web of lies at this point.

Marines.
just light the first wave of ants on fire and they'll burn all the ants behind them.

you realise you can still go up and read your post, right? you cant pretend to have said something different.

No, marines are stupider than ants.

the volume and surface of the sphere where the marines are, arent directly proportional, so with a enormous sphere marines can keep changing turns and only burn the surface of the sphere for a long time( far more than the life of the ants), so marines win

hey its not my problem if you dont understand what i say, if i really needed to add "so are you saying that" in front of the question for you to understand it then im sorry to say but you are a little stupid.

the ants dont die of old age, learn to read.

Graham's number doesn't have shit to do with primes. It's vertices in a hypercube.

also im pretty sure graham's number is not a prime since all you need is the number 3 to get there, so it HAS to be a multiple of 3.

oh.. so marines are eventually overwhelmed, altought since the ant number is so large they will create a black hole with the size of the univers, so its a tie

lol, you are making absolutely zero sense, you've literally argued against your own point

no black holes either, learn to read.

learn to write, show me where it says no black holes

>obviously not in this universe so no black holes and shit.
no seriously, you REALLY need to learn how to read.

def ants then, but no black holes mean no physics law because im pretty sure if you change one law many tied laws will change. and flat field means that space-time is "flat" because if yes no gravity too

What's the point? Even if one team wins, they still end up in an extremely fucked up universe, surrounded with a millions of lightyears width of charred corpses, with nothing worth to live for anymore. Why would any of them go through with the fight in the first place, with no reward in sight?

if you have trouble picturing it, think of it as a computer simulation.

so you are saying ants because ants cant kill themselves or get bored, nice thinking, its what i thought aswell, wouldnt take many years for the marines to off themselves.

def ants then no way marines can stand graham's number, even if you make 10000000000000000x marines

They still have each other.

spoken like a true moron

altought i think marines can live long enough untill they get bored and commite seppuku

well its a battle to the death, no matter how much the marines want to marry the ants, the question is who will be wiped out first?
doesnt matter how it happens.

That amount of ants would create a mass capable of forming a black hole.

the battle is when op brought graham's numer.

Watch out, OP gets whiny when you mention black holes.

"is over

what is your fascination with a black hole? Read the OP text you nigger

the ants would be super easy to take care of. they navigate by scent and take orders by pheromone. if there is no queen they'd be useless. but that's besides the point. the marine's flame throwers will work better not only just incinerating the ants, but by having the fuel create a scent barrier on the ground, working much as a permanent marker would, if you were to drawn one on the ground. it confuses the ants, because it completely engulfs their sense of smell, they lose track of their buddies and all sense of navigation.
this would only last so long, since fuel evaporates and the smell would disappear after a time, but with 900 octillion years of fuel, I think they could manage to hold them off long enough to create a civilization and eventually more deadly weapons.

im happy to tell people to learn to read and in this case, i didnt even need to because people did it for me.

oh also, the marines would also create a black hole as they could not fit inside the universe.

guys, i think OP might be a marine and is getting salty because everyone is saying the ants will win (he is at least as dumb as a marine, anyhow)

moran*

lol these threads are basic copypasta. it's unlikely OP has any relation to either subject in the fight. I think humans are more likely to pick a human victor, regardless of how overwhelming the odds

they could build a civilization without even trying to slow down the ants, but would they? what kind of tech would they come up with? would it be enough to help the marines survive while they eliminate all the ants?

personally i think the marines would kill themselves withing a year, but even if they didnt, they would die from accidents and weapon malfunctions far before they got any % of the ants that i could specify in 1 post killed.

>the marines would also create a black hole as they could not fit inside the universe
oh, so the marines get their own black hole? this is some bullshit

Marines win.. Why?

>Form giant circle of marines
>run flame thrower forever
>Flame thrower can go about 100 yards.
>Flame thrower will completely burn a antt before it makes it through the wall of flame.

The Marines

You didn't say queen ants and the life expectancy of ants is about 2 to 3 years. Also the Marines come with MRE's and the ants would have to eat each other

they would if black holes were a thing, they would die first too because they are in the middle of it all.

Actually, it's more like collapsing the universe in a big crunch. There are more marines than there are atoms in the universe, and there are so many more ants that the marines might as well not even exist.

and what happens after you run out of fuel?

the ants dont die of old age.

>Could not fit inside the universe

Universe is infinite

you've failed to think about the black holes

this one is retarded

I got Stage 4 Testicular Cancer from that comment

you dont know what happens inside of a black hole, stop pretending to.

Not according to the rules it just says ants and who would win. If you want shit to be more specific edit your fucking pasta.

in principle yes, but not in practise.
never heard of the big bang theory?

for the universe to be infinite it would have to expand infinitely fast (which we know its not) or have expanded for an infinite amount of time (which we know it hasnt)

Retarded because I used reason and thought.

Ok thanks for sharing

flamethrowers are one of the worst weapons. high collateral damage, huge AoE, friendly fire would be rampant.
it would require a high level of organization and coordination between the outer groups and inner groups. if they all frenzied and just charged for the 900 octillion years, yeah nothing is going to get done, but if they can communicate how the inner marines should be working on tech and civilization while the outer marines hold off the hoard, who knows. as for tech, I'm thinking they may find a way to automate their weapons (this could be a double-edged sword though), so they have crude robots doing their fighting for them, leaving them to create more robots or whatever. I know creating machines from the materials at hand may be difficult, but humans can probably manage.

and back to the smell thing, get enough dead ants, rub them on yourself. coat yourself in ant juice, they may think you're one of them and not attack you. or it could have the opposite effect. this is just a theory.

good, i hope it's painful and slow, and rips your family apart

READ YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT, READ

i do know that you would not survive falling into one.

reading comprehension much?
anyway the whole battle would make no sense if the ants died by themselves within a week, or a year.

You get crushed into a point. Even if something magical happens afterwards, you're still crushed.

You are talking about the creation of the solar systems not creation of space time which is actually the universe. Creation of space time can happen infinitely fast because it comprised of all time which means as it expands it happened an infinite amount of time ago. Even NASA's official standing on the universe is "too large to be observed"

900 octillion years of fuel. you'd have to do some crunching to figure out how many ants you could burn through in that amount of time, and I can't even put grahams number into this small of a text field, but I have a feeling it would not burn through them all in time.

> ant juice
Now I'm thirsty. For rule 34 of ants.

Ants,

Graham's number is stupidly bigger than a Googolplex.

Unless the range of those flamethrowers is infinite, I don't see how the marines are gonna win.

>and back to the smell thing, get enough dead ants, rub them on yourself. coat yourself in ant juice, they may think you're one of them and not attack you.

the fight still only ends when 1 side is 100% dead.
how long would you be willing to walk around in an infinite flat field filled with ants?

Op, this is the stupidest shit ever. Everyone posting in this thread, please consider the time you have wasted meaninglessly by answering him, and do something with your life.

Read what it just says ants vs Marines in sticky. Nothing about not dying of old age. You read stupid ass. You just want to make rules up as you go to cover your logical fallacies.

technically no, you get stretched out untill your only existing in two dimensions.

but nice try

Anything bigger than three years and the ants all die without a queen.

Ants would win for one simple reason, most Americans are egotists thinking they are better than everyone and is rare for them to be a fully functioning team member, when ants do and work together to solve problems.

it wouldnt crush my dad, he stronk as fuck

you're wondering about the psyche of the humans? but we're not allowed to account for the life expectancy of ants?
if ants don't have a life expectancy, and neither do the humans, can we really expect that they EVEN CARE? they were most likely cloned and brainwashed into believing this is their only purpose in existence (which isn't even false).

The universe is too large to be observed because parts of it are receding from us faster than the speed of light, and therefore we can't, even theoretically, measure them. That isn't the same as infinite.

grayhams number is a concept designed to limit equations becfore the get incalculable, you might as well say an infinite amount, because as calculation ability rises, the number changes.

hot

i did not mention the solar system at any point.

>happened an infinite amount of time ago
13.8 billion years is FAR from infinite.

>"too large to be observed"
yes because light doesnt travel fast enough for us to be able to observe all of it, there is a thing called "observable universe" which can be calcutalted using the speed of light and the expansion rate of the universe.
this does not change the fact that the universe is not infinite, we can still observe the backround radiation of the big bang, in the far future we will not be able to, but it wont make the universe infinite.
so like i said infinite in principle, but not in practise.

>implying light speed cant be broken
>implying worm holes cant exist
>implying time dilation can't extend fov

you dont look to the future much do you ?

that's if they're receiving orders from a queen.
OP makes no mention of a queen. the ants would be disorganized and frenzied. this is not to say they would be any harder to kill

How do you know space is receding if you can't find the edge? We could just be spread out across an infinite universe.

Space time =/= the solar systems and that was what was used to make those predictions. Even the background radiation used to try and tell the supposed age of the universe is still just measuring the creation of the solar systems not space time and space time is the universe.

Not how it works. You'll be ripped apart by tidal forces and crushed long before you pass the event horizon. Gravity, you know.

Pathetic try, tho

>FAR from infinite
any defined number is equally as far from infinity as any other defined number.

there would be more then one queen though, and when a queen dies one of the worker ants becomes queen, so thats not an issue.